Having a good set of full, voluminous, and healthy hair rewards you with many opportunities. You could be praised or even be noticed by the hair you have! However, as we age, everything is changing. As we go through obstacles that affect our hair, it could become susceptible to loss of hair and, even more, balding. As you take a look at its state, you soon might realize that you’re way too late.
What can you do to fix this? In addition to a change in lifestyle, laser hair therapy is one of the best options to make sure your hair remains full. There are a myriad of ways that you can obtain. For instance, the iRestore Hair Growth Systems is among the popular products that offer the top laser hair therapy for a reasonable price But did you know the other similar devices that work exactly the same way? We’ll find them out!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Fabricating Fringe’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of iRestore, you may still want to check out our article below.
Overview The IRestore Laser Hair Growth System Firestore Vs Cloud Storage
The iRestore Hair Growth System is a device for treating hair loss used to treat different signs of baldness with faster hair regrowth. The FDA-approved product comes with the combination of laser diodes as well as LED lights which result in a safer and less invasive pleasant experience for users. The red light emanating from inside the headgear of the device is strong enough to eliminate all indicators of hair loss. the hair follicles that are thinned which cause this issue are removed of the scalp. In the process, they are replaced by healthier versions, leading to hair growth. The iRestore is only one of the many items which help to treat baldness in those suffering from it through the low-level laser therapy procedure.
What’s the Low-level Therapy?
Low-level laser therapy, or LLLT is a medical procedure that can reduce swelling and pain and accelerate healing. It’s also a widely-known method for treating hair loss problems among individuals. In contrast to similar procedures that require surgery, LLLT is painless and non-toxic, and can reduce the risks of dangerous unwanted side adverse effects. It is recommended for people who suffer from androgenetic alopecia, which is usually caused by heart issues of various kinds as well as diabetes and prostate issues in men and PCOS and menopausal issues among women. It can also treat other types of alopecia such as one that occurs due to chemotherapy.
The iRestore comes in two versions that are the Essential priced at $695 and the Professional priced at $1195. Both have an LCD controller that comes with a 25-minute timer and an integrated safety sensor that ensures the device is on only when it’s securely attached with the head. It’s already packed with a 7-foot AC adapter however, you can purchase an additional battery pack should you need to move anywhere. The iRestore is recommended to be used once every other day, and consistent usage will result in full hair regrowth within about 4-6 months.
The Pros of the iRestore
- The iRestore is regarded as less hazardous since it is equipped with powerful LED red lights along with laser diodes.
- It comes with a hand-held LED controller that lets you switch on, activate the 25-minute timer, pause and turn off power when you’d like.
- The back support band and the soft pads located inside the helmet aid in keeping the device secure.
- Its handy safety sensor will notify you immediately when the iRestore is not aligned from your head while you’re in the middle of laser treatment.
The Cons of IRestore iRestore
- The addition of wires on wires connected with the iRestore device could be a hassle that you do not want to deal with.
- The design isn’t so versatile-looking – it’s much more beneficial to use it when you’re in your home or your apartment.
- Results could take a time, unless you test the other products from iRestore specifically designed to improve the process of growing hair.
iRestore Vs. Theradome Pro LH800
The Theradome Pro LH800 is another well-known laser hair growth device known for having an extra edge above the iRestore due to the fact that it’s a wireless device that can be recharged when it’s running out of battery. It’s not just the cordless capabilities making the rounds as a viable solution to losing hair. It’s also known for having an all-laser solution, which we’ll discuss in more detail soon. Two 20-minute sessions each week is enough to address hair loss and bring hair follicles to fullness and vigor within 6 to 12 months. The Theradome Pro LH800 is priced at $995, complete a 6-month money-back warranty.
The Theradome and iRestore share striking similarities in terms of design is related. Both have headbands which resemble the form of the helmet of a motorcyclist or biker. Although they might have distinctive marks and features that make them different including buttons for power on Theradome as well as the security headband of the iRestore and iRestore, both come with foam pads inside to keep your head snug and secure. As with the former however, the former is well-received for not just the ease of use, but also its remarkable outcomes.
The Theradome’s helmet-like design and its favorable reviews are similar to that of iRestore, however, these similarities stop here. The thing that sets the former against the latter is the fact that it’s an all-laser device and it’s a bargain and a very affordable one! To explain further it’s equipped with 80 laser diodes at a low level, each powerful enough to regenerate weakened and thinned hair follicles. This means that the time required to use it is less than iRestore’s – instead of 25-minute sessions every other day, you would only need to utilize the device for 20 minutes two times per week. Theradome, as mentioned previously, Theradome can be used wirelessly and is cordless. That means you don’t have to worry about many issues from wiring itself! Firestore Vs Cloud Storage
- Theradome’s customer service offering is solid – whatever problem or issue you’re facing, they’ll fix it right away to the best of their abilities.
- Considering the number of features and the price that is offered by the Pro LH80 is offered, it’s impossible to overlook the impressive results obtained from consistent usage.
- The headgear is not just rechargeable and wireless. It’s also lightweight and easy to use. It will fit comfortably on nearly all head shape.
- This device from Theradome is long-lasting and may last for up to five years after the initial purchase.
- It may not be guaranteed to work on others, as all people live in different situations and have different personal circumstances or conditions.
- In terms of design, the helmet might not be ideal for an outdoor setting – similar to the iRestore, it’s best to use it at the home or indoors.
- The trial period is much shorter than the iRestore trial period by six months.
iRestore and. Capillus One
Capillus is widely praised for its offering of convenient treatments for hair loss and its lasers that are portable enhance the meaning of the word ‘convenience’ to the highest level. They’re made to look like everyday caps! They are available in a range of styles and one of them is the Capillus One. Capillus One is versatile, discrete, and perfect for those who wish to look stylish everywhere they go, and all at the cost of $999. With a rechargeable Li-on battery that can last one month, this FDA-approved procedure only requires 6 minutes to treat daily. Regular use will lead to growth within twelve months.
Like the iRestorecap, the Capillus One cap has been tried and proven, having undergone clinical studies to determine its positive effects on patients suffering from androgenetic alopecia. The diodes used in the cap are medical grade class II, which means that they are safe to use. It is not a risk to health, and the waves that emit are sufficient to revive cells back to their earlier glory. For hair regrowth, diodes in class II go through the skin and enter the weakened follicles, boosting the blood flow and cell count for them to grow and bring them back to health. Both iRestore Capillus and iRestore Capillus are FDA-cleared, so you don’t have to be concerned excessively.
The design and look of the Capillus are what make it distinct and distinctive from the IRestore by a mile. The cap-like design is flexible enough that anyone else may not be aware the fact that you’re using it to treat hair loss problems. This is a vast contrast to the iRestore’s overall design – from the looks of it on its own, you might consider that it’s better to keep it in your home. This doesn’t end there, as the Capillus One’s number of laser diodes is much higher than that of the iRestore or the Theradome Pro’s at 112 – which means you can get all-around laser treatment around your scalp in such a short treatment time! Firestore Vs Cloud Storage
- The design and appearance give the Capillus One (and other Capillus products) a huge leap ahead of the rest.
- It’s stylishly flexible, flexible at any place, and highly convenient for most of its users.
- Despite having a circumference about an inch smaller than the Thermadome and iRestore, it fits snugly around most head designs.
- It’s not just the number of laser diodes (112 to be precise) which give the Capillus a huge advantage as well as the broad scalp coverage all around.
- The cost is of Capillus One maybe $4 higher than that of the Theradome machine however, both are more expensive in price. This is not ideal for the budget-conscious.
- The warranty coverage provided for the product is lower than that offered by iRestore provides.
- Regarding public perception, the Capillus may come off as somewhat uninteresting despite its design and convenience.
iRestore vs. HairMax LaserBand Firestore Vs Cloud Storage
Many suffer with thinning hair, bald spots hairline receding, the LaserBand 82 from HairMax is created to correct moderate signs of hair loss. It is made of a headband-like structure, designed to be secure with enough flexibility to adapt to treat specific areas of the scalp with ease. The fastest treatment time we have listed in the 90 second range, the recommended usage of 3 days a week will eventually lead to hair growth in 12-16 weeks. The LaserBand 82 is priced at $799.
Like iRestore and iRestore, similar to iRestore, the HairMax LaserBand 82 is FDA-cleared. This may sound the same as being FDA-approved. However, it is important to remember that FDA-approved products mainly refer to safe-to-consume foods and drug medications. FDA-cleared items, on the other hand, refer to medical devices that carry low to moderate dangers. Both HairMax as well as iRestore are laser hair-growth devices. Products that fall under this type are automatically deemed FDA-cleared. Although they have different meanings, both the terms “FDA-approved” and “FDA-cleared” are synonymous with safety. In addition, HairMax and iRestore use class II laser diodes, however, the similarities end here. Firestore Vs Cloud Storage
HairMax LaserBand HairMax LaserBand is different many aspects that it can easily distinguish itself against the other iRestore. It is, for one, an adjustable headband that comes with an inner comb to ensure that the laser beam is efficiently penetrated onto the scalp. The headband-like shape could have some pros, as well as certain cons. While it is possible to move the band to different areas of your scalp, some may not like how limited the area of coverage. The second reason is that the iRestore has much less, the LaserBand comes with the 82 that are powerful enough to stimulate the growth of follicles. If you buy the LaserBand, you’ll also receive additional hair growth products as an added bonus. This is something that the rest of the products on this list do not have.
- The HairMax LaserBand’s design provides users with effortless movements , and convenient use anytime and wherever it’s needed.
- The inclusion of hair-growth products such as shampoo conditioner serum, shampoo, and other supplements can bring additional benefits to the part of the user.
- For $799 the 82-diode growth machine is a great deal to behold.
- Laser hair loss treatment device that has the fastest time of other options in our selection (90 seconds) The LaserBand is ideal for those who may have very busy schedules.
- Because it’s a hairband type product It may not offer the most comprehensive coverage when in comparison to the three other machines.
- In light of the process it’s created and the number of diodes that have been built in, it’s not as flexibly pliable as its 42-diode version.
- Similar to the rest of the products, like the others, HairMax LaserBand’s LLLT technology may not be suitable for everyone – the majority of them, but certainly not all.
We’ve now established everything you should know about iRestore as well as our competing alternatives, namely The Theradome Pro LH80, the Capillus One, and the HairMax Laser Band, we’ll reveal who’s the most suitable user of each of the four laser hair growth devices.
First, in the case of Theradome, we recommend if you’re looking for an all-laser replacement to iRestore. As it’s been proven that all-laser therapy performs better than LED lights, we see it as a professional fixture at a hair clinic or specialist’s office. Firestore Vs Cloud Storage
The Capillus is recommended for those who are a frequent traveler or someone who likes to complete everything with no issues. You might want to include this as a essential piece of clothing if you’re looking for an option that doesn’t require you to stay at home all the time.
The HairMax headband device is great for treating specific parts of the scalp that are susceptible to loss of hair or thinness without worrying about touching or touching the other parts. Based on the product design it is possible to try this too if you’re looking for a quick fix.
Finally, with regard to the iRestore recommendation, we suggest it if you’re searching for a safer hair-restoration device. We would also suggest this if you’re short on the budget. The wires and bulky design could cause some minor inconveniences, but if you’re willing to look past it the iRestore could be the best thing to get.