Having a good set of hair that is full, dense and healthy hair will reward you with lots of opportunities. You could be praised or even be noticed for your hair alone! As we get older things are going to change. As we encounter challenges and challenges, hair can end up being subjected to thinning or, more serious it could be balding. And as you take a look at its condition, you might realize that you’re way too to late.
What can you do to fix this? In addition to a change in lifestyle, laser hair therapy is one of the best options to make sure your hair is healthy and full. There are a myriad of methods that you can get a hold of. There are many options available. iRestore Hair Growth Systems is among the most popular options that provide the most effective laser hair treatment for a reasonable price, but did you know the other similar devices that function similarly? Find out now!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Fabricating Fringe’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of iRestore.
Overview The iRestore laser hair growth system Irestore Pro Vs Theradome Lh80
It is the iRestore Hair Growth System is an instrument for treating hair loss that is able to treat various symptoms of baldness, resulting in faster hair growth. This FDA-cleared product features laser diodes and LED light that result in a more secure and less invasive pleasant experience for users. The red light emanating from within the headgear of the device is strong enough to eradicate all remaining signs of hair loss – the thinned hair follicles that cause this condition are removed of the scalp. In the process, they are replaced with healthier ones, paving to hair growth. The iRestore is only one of many products that help treat baldness among those suffering from it with the low-level laser therapy procedure.
What’s low-level laser therapy?
Low-level laser therapy, or LLLT is a type of treatment that is commonly used to aid in reducing swelling and pain and accelerate healing. It’s also a widely-known method that is used to treat hair loss problems among individuals. Contrary to other methods that call for surgeries, LLLT is painless and non-toxic and reduces the underlying dangers of harmful unwanted side effects. This treatment is advised for people who suffer from androgenetic alopecia that is typically caused by heart issues of various kinds such as diabetes, prostate, and issues among men, and PCOS and menopause among women. It also treats other types of alopecia for instance, one that is caused by chemotherapy.
The iRestore comes in two versions that are the Essential priced at $695 as well as the Professional priced at $1,195. Both models come with an LCD controller with a 25-minute timer and an integrated safety sensor that ensures the device is running only when it’s secured to the head. It’s already packed with an AC adapter with a 7-foot length however, you can purchase a battery pack separately should you need to move around. The iRestore is advised to be used at least once per each day. Consistent usage will result in full hair growth within about 4-6 months.
The Pros of the iRestore
- The iRestore is regarded as less hazardous since it is equipped packed with super-powerful LED red lights as well as laser diodes.
- It has a handheld LED controller that lets you switch on, begin the timer of 25 minutes, stop, or power off whenever you’d like.
- The back support band as well as the soft pads strategically placed within the inside of the helmet helps keep the helmet in place.
- Its handy safety sensor alerts you right away when the iRestore is not aligned from your head when you’re still undergoing the laser treatment.
Cons and Cons of IRestore iRestore
- The addition of wires upon wires that connect with the iRestore device could be a thorny issue to manage.
- The design isn’t so versatile-looking – it’s much better to use it while you’re in your home or your apartment.
- Results may take a long time, unless you test the other products from iRestore that are designed to speed up the growth of hair.
iRestore vs. Theradome Pro LH800
The Theradome Pro LH800 is another popular laser hair growth device known for having an extra advantage over the iRestore due to the fact that it’s a wireless system can be recharged when it’s running out of battery. It’s not just the wireless features that are making waves as a reliable hair loss solution. It also has an all-laser solution, which we’ll explain in detail in the near future. Two 20-minute sessions a week is enough to address hair loss and bring hair follicles to fullness and vigor within 6 to 12 months. The Theradome Pro LH800 is priced at $995 and comes with a six-month money-back warranty.
The Theradome and iRestore share striking similarities as far as design is related. Both devices have headgears which resemble the form of a biker’s or motorcyclist’s helmet. Though they may have some distinct marks and characteristics that make them different including the power button on the Theradome along with the headband that is safety that is on the iRestore Both have foam pads inside to ensure that the head is safe and comfortable. Similar to the other as well, the former is highly praised for not only its convenience, but also for its remarkable results.
The Theradome’s design of a helmet and its positive reception are similar to that of iRestore, however, these similarities stop here. The thing that sets the former distinct from the other is the fact that it’s a laser-only device and it’s a bargain and a very affordable one! For more details, it comes with 80 laser diodes at a low level, each one powerful enough to rejuvenate hair follicles that are thinned and weak. As a result, the time required to use it is less than iRestore’s – instead of 25-minute sessions every other day You would need to utilize the device for 20 minutes twice a week. As mentioned earlier, the Theradome can be used wirelessly and wireless and cordless. It means that you won’t experience many issues from wiring alone! Irestore Pro Vs Theradome Lh80
- Theradome’s customer service is excellent – whatever issue or concern you may have, they’ll fix immediately to the best of their ability.
- With the amount of features and the cost for can be compared to the features and price at which the Pro LH80 is offered, it’s difficult to ignore the incredible results obtained from consistent usage.
- The headgear isn’t only wireless and rechargeable. It’s also light and simple to use, plus it can snugly fit nearly all head shape.
- The Theradome device is durable and could last up to five years after the initial purchase.
- It is not certain that it will work for everyone, as all people live in different environments with different personal circumstances or conditions.
- Design-wise, the helmet may not be ideal for outdoor use – similar to the iRestore, it’s best to utilize it in the comfort of your the home or indoors.
- The trial duration is shorter than that of iRestore by six months.
iRestore vs. Capillus One
Capillus is widely praised for its offering of convenient hair loss treatments, and its lasers that are portable redefine the word ‘convenience’ to the max. They’re designed to look like ordinary caps! They come in a variety of styles including the Capillus One is versatile, elegant, and suitable for those looking to look stylish everywhere they turn, all at the cost of $999. With a rechargeable lithium-on battery that can last a month, this FDA-cleared system only takes 6 minutes to treat every day. Consistent use will result in growth within the next 12 months.
Like the iRestorecap, like the iRestore, Capillus One cap has been tried and proven, having undergone clinical studies to observe its positive results on those who have suffered from androgenetic alopecia. Its laser diodes are medical-grade class II. They are considered safe to use, it is not a risk to health, and the waves emit are sufficient to revive cells back to their previous splendor. For hair regrowth, the class II diodes penetrate the scalp and into the weakened hair follicles, which increases enough blood flow and cells to regrow them back to life. Both the iRestore Capillus and iRestore Capillus are FDA-approved, so you don’t have to be concerned excessively.
The Capillus’s look and design are what make it distinct and distinctive from the iRestore by miles. Its cap-like shape is adaptable enough to allow anyone else to not notice at all that you’re using it solve hair loss issues. This is a vast contrast to the overall appearance of the iRestore – from the looks of it on its own, you might consider that it’s better to use it at home. It doesn’t stop at that point, as the Capillus One’s number of laser diodes is much larger than the iRestore’s or Theradome Pro’s 112 – which means you can get all-around laser treatment around your scalp within such a short time! Irestore Pro Vs Theradome Lh80
- The style and appearance of the product make the Capillus One (and other Capillus products) an enormous leap ahead of other Capillus products.
- It’s stylishly flexible and adaptable to any location, and highly convenient for most of its users.
- Despite having a circumference that’s approximately an inch smaller in comparison to it’s counterparts, the Thermadome and iRestore, it fits snugly around most head shapes.
- It’s not just the amount of diodes lasers (112, to be exact) that gives the Capillus an enormous advantage and also the extensive overall scalp coverage.
- The price is of Capillus One maybe $4 higher than the Theradome , however both are higher in price. This isn’t the best choice for those who are budget-conscious.
- The warranty coverage provided by the manufacturer to this device less compared to what the iRestore gives.
- In terms of public reception, the Capillus could be perceived as somewhat uninteresting despite its design and ease of use.
iRestore and. HairMax LaserBand Irestore Pro Vs Theradome Lh80
A popular choice for those suffering from thinning, bald spots hairline receding, the LaserBand 82 from HairMax is designed to fix mild signs of loss of hair. It is made of a headband like structure made to be safe with enough flexibility to adapt to treat specific areas of the scalp easily. With the fastest treatment time we have listed around 90 seconds. The the recommended use of three days per week should produce hair growth within 12-16 weeks. Its LaserBand 82 is priced at $799.
Similar to iRestore similar to iRestore, the HairMax LaserBand 82 is FDA-cleared. This may sound the same as being FDA-approved. However, don’t be fooled – FDA-approved products are primarily food items and drugs that are safe to consume. FDA-cleared products, on the other hand, refer to medical devices that impose low-to-moderate risks. Both the HairMax and iRestore are laser hair-growth devices, and products that fall under this type are automatically deemed FDA-cleared. Although they have different meanings, both the terms ‘FDA-approved’ and ‘FDA-cleared’ are synonymous with safety. In addition, HairMax and iRestore use the class II diodes of lasers however, the similarities end here. Irestore Pro Vs Theradome Lh80
It is the HairMax LaserBand is different many aspects that allow it to distinguish itself from the iRestore. It is, for one, a wearable headband, complete with an internal comb to ensure that the laser beam is effectively absorbed into the scalp. The headband-like shape can have its advantages, but also certain cons. While it is possible to move the band to other parts of your scalp, some might not be happy with how restricted the range of application is. The second reason is that the iRestore offers less, the LaserBand comes with the 82 that are powerful enough to stimulate the growth of follicles. If you purchase it, you’ll also receive additional hair growth products as a bonus, something other products on this list don’t have.
- The HairMax LaserBand’s product design provides users with effortless movement and allows for convenient use whenever and wherever.
- Its use of products for hair growth which include shampoo conditioner, serum, and supplements can bring additional benefits to the side of the consumer.
- At $799 the 82-diode growth machine certainly sounds like something worth a look.
- A laser hair loss treatment instrument with the shortest time-span among the other tools on our list (90 seconds) LaserBand is the quickest. LaserBand is perfect for people who have extremely busy schedules.
- Because it’s a hairband type product however, it might not give the best all-around coverage compared to the three other machines.
- In light of the process it’s created and the number of diodes that have been built in, it’s certainly not as flexibly pliable as its 42-diode counterpart.
- Similar to the rest available, like the others, HairMax LaserBand’s LLLT technology may not be suitable for every person – most of them, but not all.
We’ve now established everything you need to know about the iRestore and also our competing alternatives, namely the Theradome Pro LH80, the Capillus One, and the HairMax Laser Band, let us reveal who’s the most suitable user for each of the four laser hair growth treatment devices.
First, in the case of Theradome, we recommend if you want an all-laser alternative to the iRestore. As it’s been proven that all-laser therapy performs better than LED lights, we think of it as a fixture for professionals within a hair-care physician’s or specialist’s clinic. Irestore Pro Vs Theradome Lh80
The Capillus is a great option if you’re a traveler or an outgoing person who gets to complete everything with no issues. You might want to add this to your fashion staple if you’re looking for an option that doesn’t require you to remain inside all the time.
The HairMax headband device is ideal when you’re trying to treat specific parts of the scalp that are prone to loss of hair or thinness without worrying about touching or touching the other areas. Based on the product design it’s possible you’ll want to consider this if you’re looking for a quick fix.
In the end, regarding the iRestore recommendation, we suggest it for anyone looking for a safer hair restoration device. We would also suggest this when you’re on a tight budget. The bulky design and wires may produce slight inconveniences however if you’re willing to put up with it the iRestore could be the best option you can buy.