A set of hair that is full, dense and healthy hair can reward you with lots of opportunities. You might get compliments or even be noticed by your hair on its own! As we get older, everything is going to change. As we go through obstacles that affect our hair, it could be prone to loss of hair and, even more losing it. And as you look at its condition, you will realize you’re to late.
What are the best ways to address this? Other than a change in lifestyle, laser hair therapy is one of the best options to make sure your hair remains full. There are a myriad of methods that you can find. There are many options available. iRestore Hair Growth System is among the top products that provide the top laser hair therapy for a reasonable price However, did you realize the other similar devices that function similarly? We’ll find them out!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Fabricating Fringe’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of iRestore, you may still want to check out our article below.
Overview: The iRestore laser hair growth system Irestore Vs Above The Hair
The iRestore Hair Growth System is an instrument for treating hair loss used to treat different symptoms of baldness, resulting in faster hair regrowth. This FDA-cleared product features a combination of laser diodes as well as LED lights which result in a safer, non-invasive, and more comfortable experience for the user. The red light emanating from the headgear on the device is powerful enough to eradicate all remaining indicators of hair loss. the hair follicles that are thinned which cause this issue shed away from the scalp. In the process, they are replaced with healthier ones, paving the way for hair regrowth. The iRestore is just one of the numerous products which help to treat baldness in people who suffer with the low-level laser therapy process.
What’s low-level laser therapy?
Low-level laser therapy, also known as LLLT is a medical treatment commonly used to aid in reducing swelling and pain and accelerate healing. It’s also widely used to treat hair loss problems among individuals. Unlike similar methods that require surgeries, LLLT is painless and non-toxic, and can reduce the risks of dangerous side effects. It is recommended for people who suffer from androgenetic alopecia, which is usually caused by heart issues of various kinds as well as diabetes and prostate problems in men, and PCOS and menopause among women. It can also treat other forms of alopecia, such as one that occurs due to chemotherapy.
The iRestore is available in two different versions: the Essential, which costs $695 as well as the Professional, priced at $1,195. Both versions have the LCD controller that comes with a 25-minute timer as well as a built-in safety sensor to ensure that the device is running only when it’s secured to the head. It comes pre-packaged with an AC adapter that is 7 feet long, but you can buy batteries separately if you want to move anywhere. The iRestore is advised to be used every once a day. Regular usage will result in full hair regrowth within 4-6 months.
The Pros of the iRestore
- The iRestore is considered to be less harmful as it comes complete with powerful red LED light as well as laser diodes.
- It comes with a hand-held LED controller that lets you turn on, start the timer of 25 minutes, stop and shut off the power whenever you feel like it.
- The back support band and the soft pads located inside the helmet help keep the device secured.
- Its handy safety sensor alerts you right away if the iRestore is misaligned to your head while you’re in the middle of treatment with lasers.
The Cons of IRestore iRestore
- Wires on wires connecting to an iRestore device could be a thorny issue to handle.
- The design itself isn’t so versatile-looking – it’s much better to use it while you’re inside your home or your apartment.
- Results may take a long while unless you try out iRestore’s other hair care products specifically designed to improve the hair growth process.
iRestore is vs. Theradome Pro LH800
The Theradome Pro LH800 is another popular device for hair growth known for having an extra advantage over the iRestore due to the fact that it’s a wireless system allows you to recharge it anytime it’s low on battery. This isn’t just the wireless capabilities that have been gaining attention as a reliable hair loss solution. It’s also known for an all-laser system, which we’ll explain in detail soon. Two 20-minute sessions per week is enough to address hair loss and restore hair follicles to fullness and vitality within 6-12 months. The Theradome ProLH800 cost $995 and comes with a six-month money-back guarantee.
The Theradome and iRestore share striking similarities in terms of design is related. Both models have headgears that mimic the shape of a biker’s or motorcyclist’s helmet. Though they may have some distinctive marks and features that set each other apart such as an power button for the Theradome and the safety headband of the iRestore Both have foam padding inside to keep the head snug and secure. As with the former however, the former is highly praised for not only its convenience, but also for its incredible outcomes.
The Theradome’s helmet-like product design and its favorable reviews are akin to iRestore’s, but the similarities end here. What truly sets the former apart from the latter is the fact that it’s an all-laser device – an affordable one at that! In addition it’s equipped with 80 low-level laser diodes each of them powerful enough to repair weakened and thinned hair follicles. This means that the duration of use is less time than iRestore’s of 25-minute sessions every two days, you would only need to use it for 20 minutes twice every week. As we mentioned, the Theradome has a wireless connection and is wireless and cordless. It means that you won’t experience many issues from wiring by itself! Irestore Vs Above The Hair
- Theradome’s customer support is reliable – no matter what issue or issue you’re facing they’ll address immediately to the best of their ability.
- With the amount of features and the price that the Pro LH80 is offered, it’s difficult to gloss over the amazing results obtained from consistent usage.
- The headgear isn’t only rechargeable and wireless. It’s lightweight and simple to use, plus it will fit comfortably on nearly all head shape.
- It is durable and can last even over five years after the initial purchase.
- It may not be 100% guaranteed to work on other people because everyone lives in different scenarios with unique personal circumstances or circumstances.
- Design-wise, the helmet may not be the best choice in an outdoor setting. like the iRestore It is best to utilize it in the comfort of your the home or indoors.
- The trial time is shorter than iRestore’s by just six months.
iRestore Vs. Capillus One
Capillus is a well-known brand for its easy hair loss treatments, and its lasers that are portable take the meaning of”convenience” to the maximum. They’re designed to look like regular caps! They come in a variety of designs, and they’re available in a variety of colors. Capillus One is versatile, elegant, and suitable for those who wish to look stylish everywhere they go, and all at just $999. With a rechargeable lithium-on battery that can last a month, this FDA-cleared system only takes 6 minutes worth of treatment each day. The consistent use of the system will result in growth within one year.
Similar to the iRestore, like the iRestore, Capillus One cap has been tested and proved, having undergone clinical studies to observe its positive results on patients suffering from androgenetic Alopecia. Its laser diodes are medical-grade class II – considered safe for use. It is not a risk to health, and the waves that it emits are decent enough to reenergize cells to their former splendor. In the case of hair regrowth, class II diodes go through the skin and the weakened follicles, boosting the blood flow and cell count to bring them back to life. Both iRestore Capillus and iRestore Capillus are FDA-approved, so there’s no reason to stress excessively.
The Capillus’s look and design are what make it so distinct and distinctive from the iRestore by miles. Its cap-like structure is versatile enough that people will not notice at all the fact that you’re using it to combat hair loss issues. This is a vast contrast to the overall look of the iRestore as well as its appearance. it, you could consider it best to keep it in your home. This doesn’t end at that point, as it’s also worth noting that the Capillus One’s number of laser diodes is much bigger than the iRestore’s or the Theradome Pro’s at 112 – which means you can get all-around laser treatment around your scalp in such a short treatment time! Irestore Vs Above The Hair
- The appearance and design make Capillus One Capillus One (and other Capillus products) an incredible advantage over the other products.
- It’s stylishly flexible, flexible at any place, and highly convenient for the majority of its customers.
- Despite having a circumference that’s less than an inch larger that the Thermadome and iRestore, it fits snugly to most head designs.
- It’s not just the number of diodes lasers (112 to be precise) which give the Capillus the edge and also the extensive all-around scalp coverage.
- The price is of Capillus One maybe $4 higher than that of the Theradome machine but both are steeper in terms of cost. This isn’t ideal for people who are on a tight budget.
- The warranty coverage provided for the product is less compared to what the iRestore offers.
- In terms of reception by the public in terms of reception by the public, the Capillus may come off as somewhat uninteresting despite its design and convenience.
iRestore Vs. HairMax LaserBand Irestore Vs Above The Hair
Many suffer from bald spots, thinning hairline receding, the LaserBand 82 from HairMax is designed to fix mild signs of loss of hair. It is made of a headband that is designed to be secure as well as flexible to be able to adjust to treat specific areas of the scalp without hassle. With the fastest treatment speed on our list being around 90 seconds. The use of three days per week can lead to hair growth in 12-16 weeks. Its LaserBand 82 is priced at $799.
Similar to iRestore similar to iRestore, it is similar to the HairMax LaserBand 82 is FDA-cleared. It may be referred to as FDA-approved. However, it is important to remember that FDA-approved products are primarily safe-to-eat foods and medications. FDA-cleared products, on the contrary, are medical devices that carry low to moderate risks. Both HairMax as well as iRestore are laser hair growth devices. All products that fall within this category are automatically FDA-cleared. While having distinct meanings, both ‘FDA-approved’ and ‘FDA-cleared’ are synonymous with safety. In addition, HairMax and IRestore both use Class II laser diodes however, the similarities end here. Irestore Vs Above The Hair
The HairMax LaserBand is different many aspects that it can easily stand out against the other iRestore. Firstly, it comes as an adjustable headband that comes with an inside comb that will make sure that the laser is efficiently penetrated onto the scalp. The headband-like shape could have some advantages, but also some cons. While you get to transfer the band to other areas of the scalp, other might not be happy with how restricted the range of application is. Second, as the iRestore offers less than the LaserBand, the LaserBand comes with the 82 that are powerful enough to regrow the hair follicles. If you purchase it, you’ll also get additional hair growth products as a bonus, something other products of the products on this list do not have.
- The HairMax LaserBand’s design allows users to enjoy effortless movements and convenient usage whenever and wherever they need it.
- The inclusion of hair growth products, including shampoo, conditioner serum, shampoo, and other supplements can bring additional benefits to the user’s end.
- For $799 the 82-diode hair growth machine surely sounds like an incredible deal.
- Laser hair loss treatment instrument with the shortest time-span among the other tools in our selection (90 seconds) LaserBand is the quickest. LaserBand is ideal for those who may have very busy schedules.
- As a hairband-type item however, it might not give the greatest coverage all around compared to the other three models.
- In light of the process it’s created and the diodes built in, it’s not as flexible as its 42-diode counterpart.
- As with the rest, the HairMax LaserBand’s LLLT technology may not be suitable for every person – most of them, but not all.
We’ve now established everything you should know about iRestore and also the other options we offer, such as The Theradome Pro LH80, the Capillus One, and the HairMax Laser Band, we’ll reveal who’s the most suitable user for every one of these laser hair treatments.
First, in the instance of Theradome We recommend it you’re looking for an all-laser replacement to iRestore. As it’s been proven that full laser therapy performs better than LED lights, we think of it as a fixture for professionals within a hair-care clinic or specialist’s office. Irestore Vs Above The Hair
The Capillus is an ideal option for those who are a frequent traveler or someone who is able to complete everything with no problems. You may even want to include this as a style staple if you’re searching for an option that doesn’t require you to remain at home all the time.
The HairMax headband device is ideal if you’re looking to treat specific parts of the scalp that are prone to loss of hair or thinness without worrying about or touching the other areas. Based on the design of the product, you may want to give it a go if you’re looking for a quick fix.
Lastly, as for the iRestore, we recommend it for anyone seeking a more secure hair restoration device. We would also suggest this in the case of a limited budget. The wires and bulky design may produce slight inconveniences If you’re willing to look past it and accept it, then the iRestore might be the best option to get.