Having a good set of hair that is full, dense, and healthy hair rewards you with lots of opportunities. You could be praised or even be noticed for the hair you have! As we get older things are set to change. As we encounter challenges and challenges, hair can end up being subjected to thinning or, more serious it could be balding. If you take a look at its state, you soon may find out you’re too far behind.
How would you fix this? In addition to a change in lifestyle, laser hair therapy is one of the best solutions to ensure that your hair remains full. There are a myriad of methods that you can find. There are many options available. iRestore Hair Growth Systems is one of the popular products that offer the top laser hair therapy at great deals However, did you realize the other similar devices that function just as well? Let’s find out now!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Fabricating Fringe’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of iRestore, you may still want to check out our article below.
Overview: The IRestore laser hair growth system Irestore Vs Above The Law
It is the iRestore Hair Growth System is an instrument for treating hair loss known to treat varying signs of baldness with faster hair growth. The FDA-approved product comes with a combination of laser diodes and LED light, resulting in a safer, non-invasive, and more comfortable user experience. The red light emanating from within the headgear of the device is powerful enough to eradicate all remaining indicators of hair loss. the hair follicles that are thinned which cause this issue disappear of the scalp. In the process, they are replaced with healthier ones, paving to hair growth. The iRestore is just one of many products which help to treat baldness in those suffering from it with the low-level laser therapy procedure.
What is Low-level Laser Therapy?
Low-level laser therapy, also known as LLLT, is a medical treatment commonly used to aid in reducing swelling and pain and accelerate healing. It’s also widely that is used to treat hair loss issues in people. Unlike similar methods that require surgeries, LLLT is painless and non-toxic and lowers the risks of dangerous unwanted side effects. This treatment is advised for people who suffer from androgenetic hair loss that is typically caused by varying heart problems, diabetes, and prostate issues among men, and PCOS and menopause among women. It is also able to treat different forms of alopecia including one that’s caused due to chemotherapy.
The iRestore is available in two models that are the Essential price is $695 and the Professional priced at $1195. Both have an LCD controller that comes with a 25-minute timer as well as an integrated safety sensor that ensures the machine is always on only when it’s securely attached to the head. It’s pre-packed with a 7-foot AC adapter however, you can purchase an additional battery pack in case you wish to travel anyplace. The iRestore is recommended to be used at least once per other day, and consistent usage will lead to full hair growth within 4 to 6 months.
The Benefits of the iRestore
- The iRestore is seen as less hazardous since it is equipped with powerful LED red lights along with laser diodes.
- It features a handheld LED controller that allows you to turn on, start the 25-minute timer, pause and shut off the power whenever you feel like it.
- The support band for the back and the soft pads that are strategically put inside the helmet help keep the device secure.
- Its safety sensor is a must-have feature that lets you know right away if the iRestore is misaligned from your head when you’re still undergoing treatment with lasers.
Cons and Cons of the iRestore
- The addition of wires upon wires that connect with the iRestore device may be a hassle that you do not want to manage.
- The design alone is not so versatile-looking – it’s much better to utilize it when you’re inside your home or apartment.
- The results could take a time, unless you test the other products of iRestore designed to boost the process of growing hair.
iRestore is vs. Theradome Pro LH800
The Theradome Pro LH800 is another well-known laser hair growth device that has an added advantage over the iRestore since it’s a wireless system that allows you to recharge it whenever it runs out of battery. This isn’t just the wireless features that are making waves as a reliable solution to losing hair. It’s also known for an all-laser solution, which we’ll discuss in more detail soon. Two 20-minute sessions per week are sufficient to treat hair loss and bring hair follicles and restore strength within six to twelve months. The Theradome Pro LH800 is priced at $995, complete a 6-month money-back warranty.
The Theradome and iRestore both have striking similarities in terms of design is related. Both models have headgears which resemble the form of a biker’s or motorcyclist’s helmet. While they do have unique marks and assets that set each other apart including buttons for power on Theradome and the safety headband on the iRestore, both have foam pads placed within to ensure that the head is safe and comfortable. Similar to the other however, the former is positively received for not just the ease of use, but also its amazing outcomes.
The Theradome’s helmet-like design and its overwhelmingly positive reviews is similar to that of iRestore’s but the similarities end here. What truly sets the former against the latter is that it’s an all-laser device, and a very affordable one and a very affordable one! To explain further the features, it has 80 low-level laser diodes each powerful enough to regenerate weakened and thinned hair follicles. As a result, the usage period takes much less time than iRestore’s of 25 minutes of sessions every day it is only necessary to use the device for 20 minutes twice every week. As we mentioned, the Theradome is wireless and is cordless. This means you wouldn’t get any issues with the wiring by itself! Irestore Vs Above The Law
- Theradome’s customer support is solid – whatever problem or issue you’re facing, they’ll fix it immediately to the best of their abilities.
- Considering the number of features and the cost for can be compared to the features and price at which the Pro LH80 is offered, it’s difficult to overlook the impressive results that are based on the consistent use.
- The headgear is not just wireless and rechargeable. It’s also lightweight and easy to use, plus it can snugly fit nearly all head shape.
- It is durable and could last up to five years from the initial purchase.
- It may not be guaranteed to work on others since everyone lives in different situations and have various personal circumstances and conditions.
- Design-wise, the helmet may not look very ideal for an outdoor setting – as with the iRestore, it’s best to utilize it in the comfort of your home or in indoor settings.
- The trial duration is shorter than iRestore’s by just six months.
iRestore and. Capillus One
Capillus is widely-acclaimed for its offering of convenient hair loss treatments, and its portable laser devices redefine”convenience” to the max. They’re designed to look just like regular caps! They come in a variety of styles and one of them is the Capillus One. Capillus One is versatile, elegant, and suitable for those who wish to appear stylish wherever they go, all for just $999. With a rechargeable lithium-on battery that will last for up to up to a month, this FDA-approved device takes just six minutes of treatment each day. Regular use will lead to expansion over the next 12 months.
Like the iRestore, like the iRestore, Capillus One cap has been tested and confirmed through clinical studies to see its positive effects on those who have suffered from androgenetic alopecia. The diodes used in the cap are medical grade class II – considered safe to use, it poses no serious harm, and the waves it emits are decent enough to reinvigorate cells back to their earlier splendor. For hair regrowth, the diodes of class II are absorbed by the hair and the weak follicles, increasing the flow of blood and cells to regrow them back to life. Both iRestore and Capillus are FDA-approved, so you don’t have to be concerned about it too much.
The Capillus’s look and design is what makes it unique and cleverly different from the IRestore by a mile. Its cap-like structure is versatile enough to allow anyone else to not be aware that you’re using it to combat hair loss issues. This is an enormous contrast to the iRestore’s overall design – from the looks of it on its own, you might consider that it’s better to use it at home. The advantages don’t end at that point, as the Capillus One’s count of diodes in lasers is much larger than the iRestore’s or the Theradome Pro’s at 112 – it provides all-round laser treatments for your scalp in such a short treatment time! Irestore Vs Above The Law
- The style and appearance of the product give Capillus One Capillus One (and other Capillus products) an incredible advantage of the rest.
- It is stylishly versatile it is a flexible device that can be used anywhere and extremely convenient for the majority of its users.
- Despite having a circumference approximately an inch smaller in comparison to The Thermadome and iRestore, it fits snugly to most head shapes.
- It’s not just the number of diodes in a laser (112, to be exact) that gives the Capillus an enormous advantage as well as the broad scalp coverage all around.
- The cost for the Capillus One maybe $4 higher than that of the Theradome machine but both are steeper in price. This is not ideal for those who are budget-conscious.
- The warranty protection offered to the device is much lower than that offered by iRestore provides.
- In terms of reception by the public, the Capillus could be perceived as a bit lackluster despite the design and ease of use.
iRestore vs. HairMax LaserBand Irestore Vs Above The Law
Used by many who suffer from thinning, bald spots, and a receding hairline, the LaserBand 82 from HairMax is specifically designed to treat mild signs of loss of hair. It comes in the form of a headband-like structure, made to be safe as well as flexible to be able to adjust to specific parts of the scalp without hassle. The fastest treatment time on our list being at 90 seconds, the recommended treatment for 3 days per week can result in hair growth within 12-16 weeks. LaserBand 82 is priced at $799. LaserBand 82 is priced at $799.
Similar to iRestore, the HairMax LaserBand 82 is FDA-cleared. It may be referred to as being FDA-approved. However, don’t be fooled – FDA-approved products are primarily safe-to-eat foods and medications. FDA-cleared products, on the contrary, are medical devices that carry low to moderate risks. Both the HairMax along with iRestore are laser hair-growth devices, and products that fall within this category are automatically deemed FDA-cleared. Although they have different meanings, both ‘FDA-approved’ and ‘FDA-cleared’ are synonymous with safety. Additionally, the HairMax and iRestore both make use of the class II diodes of lasers however, the similarities end here. Irestore Vs Above The Law
It is the HairMax LaserBand is different many aspects that it can easily differentiate itself against the other iRestore. Firstly, it comes as a wearable headband, complete with an inside comb that will ensure that the laser is efficiently penetrated onto the scalp. Having a headband-like structure could have some advantages, along with some cons. While it is possible to move the band to other areas of your scalp, some may not like how limited the coverage is. In addition, since the iRestore offers less than the LaserBand, the LaserBand has the 82 that are powerful enough to re-grow hair hair follicles. If you buy it, you’ll also receive additional hair growth products as an extra, something that other options on this list don’t have.
- The HairMax LaserBand’s design allows users to enjoy effortless movement and allows for convenient use whenever and wherever they need it.
- The use of products for hair growth, including shampoo, conditioner serum, and other products will provide additional benefits on the user’s end.
- For the price of $799, the 82-diode hair growth machine surely sounds like a great deal to behold.
- Laser hair loss treatment tool with the shortest time-span among other options of our choices (90 seconds) The LaserBand is perfect for people who have extremely busy schedules.
- Because it’s a hairband type product however, it might not give the greatest coverage all around in comparison to the three other machines.
- Considering how it’s made and the diodes it has been constructed in, it’s certainly not as flexible as the 42-diode version.
- Like the other options, as with the rest, HairMax LaserBand’s LLLT technology might not be suitable for everyone – the majority of them, however, not all.
We’ve now established everything you should know about iRestore and the other options we offer, such as the Theradome Pro LH80, the Capillus One, and the HairMax Laser Band, let’s share who is the ideal user for each of the four laser hair growth devices.
In the first instance, in the case of the Theradome, we recommend if you want an all-laser option to iRestore. Because it is well-established that full laser therapy works best than with LED lights, we see it as a high-end fixture at a hair physician’s or specialist’s clinic. Irestore Vs Above The Law
The Capillus is an ideal option if you’re a traveler or someone who likes to do everything without any difficulties. You might want to include this as a essential piece of clothing if you’re looking for an option that doesn’t require you to stay at home all the time.
The HairMax headband device is ideal if you’re looking to treat specific parts of the scalp that are susceptible to losing hair or thin without having to worry about or touching the other parts. Based on the design of the product it is possible to try this too when you’re in search of the quickest solution.
Finally, with regard to the iRestore, we recommend it for anyone searching for a safer and more secure hair restoration device. We also recommend this especially if you’re short on the budget. The bulky design and wires could cause some minor inconveniences, but if you’re willing to look past it, then the iRestore may be the most effective thing to get.