Having a good set of hair that is full, dense and healthy hair will reward you with a variety of chances. You may receive compliments or be noticed for your hair alone! However, as we age, everything is set to change. As we encounter challenges, your hair may become susceptible to thinning or, more serious it could be balding. And as you look at its condition, you may find out you’re too late.
What are the best ways to address this? Apart from a change of life style, laser hair treatment is one of the best solutions to ensure that your hair remains full. There are a myriad of methods that you can get a hold of. For instance, the iRestore hair growth system is one of the most popular options that provide the top laser hair therapy for a reasonable price However, did you realize the different similar devices that perform exactly the same way? Let’s find out now!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Fabricating Fringe’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of iRestore, you may still want to check out our article below.
Overview The IRestore laser hair growth system Irestore Vs After Effects
The iRestore Hair Growth System is an instrument for treating hair loss that is able to treat various indicators of baldness by speeding up hair growth. The FDA-approved product comes with a combination of laser diodes and LED lights, resulting in a safer and less invasive comfortable user experience. The red light emanating from inside the headgear of the device is strong enough to eradicate all remaining signs of hair loss – the hair follicles that are thinned that cause this condition are removed off the scalp. This means that they are replaced by healthier versions, leading the way for hair regrowth. The iRestore is just one of the many items that aid in treating baldness for those who suffer from it through the low-level laser therapy procedure.
What is Low-level Laser Therapy?
Low-level laser therapy, or LLLT is a treatment that is commonly used to help reduce pain and swelling and accelerate healing. It’s also widely for treating hair loss issues in people. Unlike similar methods that require surgery, LLLT is painless and non-toxic and reduces the underlying dangers of harmful negative side consequences. The procedure is suggested for patients who suffer from androgenetic alopecia and is often caused by varying heart problems, diabetes, and prostate issues among men, as well as PCOS and menopause among women. It is also able to treat different forms of alopecia including one that’s caused as a result of chemotherapy.
The iRestore comes in two versions that are the Essential priced at $695, and the Professional, priced at $1,195. Both versions have an LCD controller with a timer of 25 minutes and an inbuilt safety sensor that ensures the device is on only when it’s connected on the head. It’s already packed with an AC adapter that is 7 feet long, but you can buy a battery pack separately should you need to move anyplace. The iRestore is recommended to be used at least once per other day, and consistent usage will lead to full hair regrowth within 4-6 months.
The Pros of the iRestore
- The iRestore is seen as safer since it comes with powerful LED red light together with laser diodes.
- It comes with a hand-held LED controller that allows you to switch on, begin the 25-minute timer, pause and shut off the power whenever you feel like it.
- The support band for the back and the soft pads that are strategically put inside the helmet help keep the device secured.
- Its safety sensor is a must-have feature that will notify you immediately if the iRestore is misaligned from your head while you’re still undergoing the laser treatment.
The Cons of the iRestore
- Wires on wires connecting to an iRestore device may be a hassle that you do not want to handle.
- The design isn’t very versatile. It’s better to utilize it when you’re at home or in an apartment.
- The results could take a time, unless you test the other products from iRestore designed to boost the hair growth process.
iRestore vs. Theradome Pro LH800
The Theradome Pro LH800 is another popular device for hair growth known for having an extra edge above the iRestore since it’s a wireless system allows you to recharge it when it’s running out of battery. It’s not just the cordless capabilities making the rounds as a viable solution to losing hair. It’s also known for an all-laser systemthat we will explain further very in the near future. Two 20-minute sessions each week are sufficient to treat hair loss and regenerate hair follicles and restore strength within six to twelve months. The Theradome Pro LH800 is priced at $995, complete a 6-month money-back warranty.
The Theradome and iRestore share striking similarities as far as design is in the design department. Both models have headgears that mimic the shape of the helmet of a motorcyclist or biker. Although they might have distinctive marks and features that make them different, namely the presence of an power button for the Theradome along with the headband that is safety of the iRestore Both have foam padding inside to keep the head snug and secure. Like the latter, the former is also positively received for not just the ease of use, but also its incredible results.
The Theradome’s design of a helmet and its favorable reviews is similar to that of iRestore’s however, the similarities end there. What truly sets the former against the latter is the fact that it’s an all-laser device – an affordable one in fact! To explain further, it comes with 80 low-level laser diodes each powerful enough to regenerate thinned and weak hair follicles. This means that the usage period takes much shorter than iRestore’s of 25 minutes of sessions every day, you would only need to make use of it for 20 minutes twice a week. As mentioned earlier, the Theradome is wireless and is cordless. It means that you won’t experience many issues from wiring alone! Irestore Vs After Effects
- Theradome’s customer service is solid – whatever problem or concern you may have Theradome will address immediately to the best of their abilities.
- Given the variety of features available and the price that is offered by the Pro LH80 is offered, it’s simply impossible to gloss over the amazing results that are based on the consistent usage.
- The headband isn’t just wireless and rechargeable. It’s also light and simple to use, and it can comfortably fit almost all head shapes.
- The Theradome device is long-lasting and could last up to five years since the first purchase.
- It may not be certain that it will work for everyone, as all people live in different situations and have various personal circumstances and conditions.
- In terms of design, the helmet might not be ideal for an outdoor setting – as with the iRestore It is best to utilize it in the comfort of your home or indoors.
- The trial time is shorter than that of iRestore by six months.
iRestore Vs. Capillus One
Capillus is a well-known brand for its ease of use treatments for hair loss and its handheld laser devices enhance the meaning of the word ‘convenience’ to the max. They’re designed to look like ordinary caps! They are available in a range of versions including they’re available in a variety of colors. Capillus One is versatile, elegant, and suitable for those who want to look stylish everywhere they go, all for just $999. With a rechargeable Li-on battery that lasts for a month, this FDA-cleared system only takes 6 minutes to treat every day. The consistent use of the system will result in growth within the next 12 months.
Like the iRestore, the Capillus One cap has been tested and confirmed through clinical studies to observe its positive results on those who have suffered from androgenetic alopecia. Its laser diodes are medical grade class II. They are considered safe to use. It poses no serious harm, and the waves that it emits are decent enough to reinvigorate cells back to their previous splendor. For hair growth, the diodes of class II penetrate the scalp and the weak follicles, increasing enough blood flow and cells to bring them back to life. Both iRestore and Capillus are FDA-cleared, which means you don’t have to be concerned about it too much.
The Capillus’s look and design are what make it so distinctive and distinct from the IRestore by a mile. Its cap-like shape is adaptable enough that anyone else may not notice at all the fact that you’re using it to treat hair loss problems. It’s a stark contrast to the overall look of the iRestore and, based on the appearance of it alone, you may consider it best to keep it in your home. It doesn’t stop at that point, as you’ll notice that Capillus One’s number of laser diodes is larger than the iRestore’s or Theradome Pro’s 112 – it provides all-round laser treatment for your scalp within such a short time! Irestore Vs After Effects
- The style and appearance of the product give this Capillus One (and other Capillus products) a huge leap ahead of the rest.
- It’s elegantly versatile, flexible at any place and highly practical for the majority of its customers.
- Despite having a circumference less than an inch larger than it’s counterparts, the Thermadome and iRestore the iRestore fits perfectly over the majority of head designs.
- It’s not only the quantity of diodes lasers (112 in total) which give the Capillus the edge as well as the broad scalp coverage all around.
- The price is of Capillus One maybe $4 higher than the Theradome , however, both are more expensive in terms of cost. This isn’t ideal for those who are budget-conscious.
- The warranty coverage offered for the product is smaller than what iRestore offers.
- In terms of reception by the public in terms of reception by the public, the Capillus could be perceived as somewhat uninteresting despite its design and ease of use.
iRestore vs. HairMax LaserBand Irestore Vs After Effects
A popular choice for those suffering with thinning hair, bald spots and receding hairline HairMax’s LaserBand 82 from HairMax is designed to fix mild signs of loss of hair. It is made of a headband that is optimized to be secure with enough flexibility to adjust to specific parts of the scalp easily. With the fastest treatment speed we have listed around 90 seconds. The treatment for 3 days per week can produce hair growth within 12-16 weeks. Its LaserBand 82 is priced at $799.
Like iRestore, similar to iRestore, the HairMax LaserBand 82 is FDA-cleared. It may be referred to as being FDA-approved. However, it is important to remember that FDA-approved products mainly refer to safe-to-eat foods and medications. FDA-cleared products, on the other hand, refer to medical devices that pose moderate to low dangers. Both HairMax as well as iRestore are laser hair-growth devices, and products that fall within this category are automatically deemed FDA-cleared. While having distinct meanings, both the terms “FDA-approved” and “FDA-cleared” are synonymous with security. In addition, HairMax and iRestore use class II laser diodes but the similarities end here. Irestore Vs After Effects
It is the HairMax LaserBand is different many features that make it stand out against the other iRestore. Firstly, it comes as an adjustable headband that comes with an inside comb that will make sure that the laser is effectively absorbed into the scalp. A headband-like design can have its advantages, but also certain cons. While you get to transfer the band to other parts of the scalp, others might not be happy with how restricted the coverage is. Second, as the iRestore is much smaller coverage, the LaserBand has the 82 that are powerful enough to regrow the hair follicles. And lastly, if you buy it, you’ll also receive extra hair growth products as a bonus, something other products on this list don’t have.
- The HairMax LaserBand’s product design allows users to enjoy effortless movement and allows for convenient use whenever and wherever it’s needed.
- Its inclusion of hair-growth products such as shampoo conditioner, serum, and supplements can bring additional benefits to the part of the user.
- For $799 the 82-diode hair growth machine surely sounds like a great deal to behold.
- Laser hair loss treatment device with the shortest time-span among the rest of our choices (90 seconds) LaserBand is the quickest. LaserBand is ideal for those who have extremely busy schedules.
- Since it’s a hairband-type product It may not offer the greatest coverage all around compared to the other three models.
- In light of the process it’s created and the diodes that have been built in, it’s not as flexibly pliable as its 42-diode counterpart.
- As with the rest of the products, like the others, HairMax LaserBand’s LLLT technology may not be appropriate for every person – most of them, but not all.
After we’ve outlined everything you should know about iRestore and the other options we offer, such as the Theradome Pro LH80, the Capillus One, and the HairMax Laser Band, let us discuss who’s the best user for each of the four laser hair growth devices.
In the first instance, in the case of Theradome we suggest that you use it if you’re looking for an all-laser alternative to the iRestore. Because it is well-established that laser therapy with full-length lasers works best than with LED lights, we see it as a high-end fixture at a hair specialist’s or doctor’s clinic. Irestore Vs After Effects
The Capillus is recommended when you’re someone who likes to complete everything with no problems. You might want to include this as a essential piece of clothing if you’re looking for a solution that doesn’t require you to stay inside all the time.
The HairMax headband is perfect for treating certain areas of your scalp that are at risk of balding or thinning without worrying about or touching the other parts. Based on the design of the product it’s possible you’ll want to try this too if you’re looking for a quick fix.
Finally, with regard to the iRestore We recommend it for anyone seeking a more secure, more risk-free hair-restoration device. We would also suggest this in the case of a limited budget. The wiring and the bulky appearance could cause some minor inconveniences however if you’re willing to look past it, then the iRestore may be the most effective thing you can buy.