Having a good set of full, voluminous, and healthy hair rewards you with a variety of chances. You may receive compliments or even be noticed by your hair on its own! However, as we age the world is going to change. As we encounter challenges and challenges, hair can end up being subjected to thinning or, more serious losing it. As you examine its state, you soon might realize that you’re way too far behind.
What can you do to fix this? In addition to a change in your lifestyle, laser therapy is one of the best methods to make sure that your hair is healthy and full. There are many accessible methods that you can get a hold of. The iRestore Hair Growth System is one of the top products that provide the most effective laser hair treatment for a reasonable price, but did you know the different similar devices that perform similarly? Let’s find out now!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Fabricating Fringe’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of iRestore.
Overview The IRestore Systems for Hair Growth with Lasers Irestore Vs Mid Max
The iRestore Hair Growth System is an instrument for treating hair loss that is able to treat various indicators of baldness by speeding up hair growth. This FDA-cleared product features a combination of laser diodes and LED lights, resulting in a safer and less invasive comfortable experience for the user. The red light emanating from the headgear on the device is powerful enough to eradicate all remaining indicators of hair loss. the thinned hair follicles that cause this condition disappear of the scalp. As a result, they are replaced by healthier ones, which opens the way for hair regrowth. The iRestore is one of the many items which help to treat baldness in those who suffer from it by using a low-level laser process.
What’s Low-level Laser Therapy?
Low-level laser therapy, or LLLT is a type of medical treatment commonly used to help reduce pain and swelling and speed up healing. It’s also widely for treating hair loss problems among individuals. Contrary to other methods that call for surgeries, LLLT is painless and non-toxic and lowers the dangers of harmful side effects. This treatment is advised for patients suffering from androgenetic alopecia and is often caused by various heart issues, diabetes, and prostate issues in men as well as PCOS and menopause among women. It also treats different forms of alopecia such as one that occurs as a result of chemotherapy.
The iRestore comes in two versions of the Essential price is $695 as well as the Professional priced at $1195. Both versions have an LCD controller with a 25-minute timer as well as an inbuilt security sensor that makes sure that the device is on only when it’s securely attached on the head. It comes pre-packaged with an AC adapter that is 7 feet long and you can purchase an additional battery pack if you want to move anyplace. The iRestore is recommended to be used once every other day, and consistent use will result in complete hair regrowth within 4-6 months.
The Pros of the IRestore
- The iRestore is seen as less hazardous since it is equipped complete with powerful red LED lights as well as laser diodes.
- It comes with a hand-held LED controller that lets you switch on, begin the timer for 25 minutes, pause and shut off the power whenever you feel like it.
- The support band for the back and the soft pads put inside the helmet helps keep the device secure.
- The safety sensor on the device lets you know right away when the iRestore is not aligned from your head when you’re still in the process of the laser treatment.
Cons and Cons of the iRestore
- In addition, the presence of wires upon wires connecting with the iRestore device can be a hassle that you do not want to deal with.
- The design alone is not as versatile – it’s more beneficial to use it when you’re inside your home or apartment.
- Results may take a long time, unless you test iRestore’s other hair care products designed to boost the growth of hair.
iRestore vs. Theradome Pro LH800
The Theradome Pro LH800 is another well-known laser hair growth device with an additional edge over iRestore due to the fact that it’s a wireless system that allows you to recharge it when it’s running out of battery. This isn’t just the wireless capabilities that have been gaining attention as a reliable solution to losing hair. It also has an all-laser systemthat we’ll explain in detail in the near future. Two 20-minute sessions each week are sufficient to treat hair loss and regenerate follicles back to life and strength within six to twelve months. The Theradome ProLH800 cost $995 and comes with a six-month money-back warranty.
The Theradome and iRestore both have striking similarities in terms of design is related. Both models have headgears that mimic the shape of motorcycle helmets and bike helmets. Although they might have unique marks and assets that make them different, namely the presence of buttons for power on Theradome and the safety headband of the iRestore and iRestore, both come with foam pads inside to ensure that the head is comfortable and secure. Like the latter as well, the former is highly praised for not only the convenience, but its remarkable outcomes.
The Theradome’s helmet-like product design and its overwhelmingly positive reviews is similar to that of iRestore’s however, the similarities end there. What truly sets the former against the latter is that it’s an all-laser device and it’s a bargain in fact! To explain further it’s equipped with 80 low-level laser diodes each of them powerful enough to repair hair follicles that are thinned and weak. As a result, the usage period takes much less than iRestore’s – instead of 25-minute sessions every other day it is only necessary to make use of it for 20 minutes two times per week. Theradome, as mentioned previously, Theradome is wireless and is cordless. That means you don’t have to worry about many issues from wiring alone! Irestore Vs Mid Max
- Theradome’s customer support is solid – whatever problem or concern that you have, they’ll fix it right away to the very best of their ability.
- Considering the number of features and the price for the Pro LH80 is offered, it’s difficult to overlook the impressive results based on consistent recommended use.
- The headgear isn’t only wireless and rechargeable. It’s also light and simple to use. It can snugly fit nearly all head forms.
- This device from Theradome is long-lasting and may last for up to five years since the first purchase.
- It’s not always 100% guaranteed to work on other people since everyone lives in different scenarios with different personal circumstances or conditions.
- Design-wise, the helmet may not look very ideal in an outdoor setting. like the iRestore It is best to make use of it at the home or indoors.
- The trial period is much shorter than iRestore’s by just six months.
iRestore vs. Capillus One
Capillus is widely praised for its ease of use hair loss treatments, and its portable laser devices enhance the meaning of”convenience” to the highest level. They’re designed to look like regular caps! They are available in a variety of versions, as well as they’re available in a variety of colors. Capillus One is versatile, elegant, and suitable for those who want to look stylish everywhere they go, all for the cost of $999. With a rechargeable lithium-on battery that lasts for a month, this FDA-cleared procedure only requires six minutes of treatment daily. The consistent use of the system will result in growth within the next 12 months.
Like the iRestorecap, the Capillus One cap has been tried and proven through clinical studies to determine its positive effects on patients suffering from androgenetic Alopecia. Its laser diodes are medical-grade class II, which means that they are safe for use. It is not a risk to health, and the waves emit are sufficient to reenergize cells to their earlier splendor. When it comes to hair growth, the diodes of class II are absorbed by the hair and into the weak follicles, increasing enough blood flow and cells to regrow them and bring them back to health. Both iRestore Capillus and iRestore Capillus are FDA-approved, so you don’t have to be concerned too much.
The design and appearance of the Capillus is what makes it distinct and distinctive from the iRestore by miles. The cap-like design is flexible enough to allow anyone else to not notice at all that you’re using it solve hair loss issues. This is an enormous contrast to the overall appearance of the iRestore – from the looks of it alone, you may consider it best to use it at home. The advantages don’t end at that point, as you’ll notice that Capillus One’s laser diode count is bigger than the iRestore’s or Theradome Pro’s 112 – it provides all-round laser treatments for your scalp in such a short treatment time! Irestore Vs Mid Max
- The style and appearance of the product make this Capillus One (and other Capillus products) an incredible advantage over the other products.
- It’s elegantly versatile and adaptable to any location and extremely convenient for most of its users.
- Despite being approximately an inch smaller in comparison to it’s counterparts, the Thermadome and iRestore, it fits snugly around most head forms.
- It’s not just the amount of laser diodes (112, to be exact) which give the Capillus a huge advantage as well as the broad overall scalp coverage.
- The cost is of Capillus One maybe $4 higher than the Theradome , however both are higher in terms of price. This isn’t ideal for those who are budget-conscious.
- The warranty coverage offered to the device is smaller than what iRestore offers.
- In terms of reception by the public in terms of reception by the public, the Capillus may come off as lacking in quality despite its design and ease of use.
iRestore vs. HairMax LaserBand Irestore Vs Mid Max
Used by many who suffer from thinning, bald spots, and a receding hairline, the LaserBand 82 from HairMax is designed to fix moderate signs of hair loss. It comes in the form of a headband-like structure, made to be safe as well as flexible to adapt to specific parts of the scalp with ease. With the fastest treatment speed in our list at 90 seconds, the recommended use of three days per week can result in hair growth within 12-16 weeks. Its LaserBand 82 is priced at $799.
Like iRestore and iRestore, the HairMax LaserBand 82 is FDA-cleared. It could be described as FDA-approved. But make no mistake – FDA-approved products are primarily food items and drugs that are safe to consume. FDA-cleared items, on the contrary, are medical devices that pose moderate to low dangers. Both HairMax along with iRestore are laser hair growth devices. All products that fall under this type are automatically deemed FDA-cleared. Though they may have distinct meanings, both the terms ‘FDA-approved’ and ‘FDA-cleared’ are synonymous with safety. In addition, HairMax and IRestore both use the class II diodes of lasers but the similarities end here. Irestore Vs Mid Max
It is the HairMax LaserBand is different many aspects that it can easily distinguish itself from the iRestore. Firstly, it comes as a headband wearable, with an internal comb to make sure that the laser is efficiently penetrated onto the scalp. A headband-like design may have a few advantages, along with some disadvantages. Although you can transfer the band to different areas of the scalp, others might not be happy with how restricted the area of coverage. Second, as the iRestore has much less than the LaserBand, the LaserBand is packed with the 82 that are powerful enough to stimulate the growth of follicles. And lastly, if you purchase it, you’ll also receive additional hair growth products as a bonus, something other options on this list don’t offer.
- The HairMax LaserBand’s product design provides users with effortless movement and allows for convenient use whenever and wherever they need it.
- The inclusion of hair-growth products, including shampoo conditioner serum, and other products, adds bonus benefits on the user’s end.
- For $799 the 82-diode hair growth machine surely sounds like an incredible deal.
- A laser hair loss treatment instrument with the shortest time-span among the other tools on our list (90 seconds) LaserBand is the quickest. LaserBand is ideal for those who have extremely busy schedules.
- Because it’s a hairband type product, it may not provide the most comprehensive coverage when compared to the other three models.
- Considering how it’s made and the amount of diodes that have been built in, it’s certainly not as flexible as the 42-diode counterpart.
- Similar to the rest of the products, like the others, HairMax LaserBand’s LLLT technology might not be suitable for everyone – the majority of them, but certainly not all.
Now that we’ve established all you need to know about the iRestore and our competing alternatives, namely the Theradome Pro LH80, the Capillus One, and the HairMax Laser Band, let us discuss who’s the best person to use each of the four laser hair growth treatments.
First, in the case of Theradome we suggest that you use it if you want an all-laser option to iRestore. As it’s been proven that full laser therapy is more effective than LED lights, we think of it as a professional fixture at a hair clinic or specialist’s office. Irestore Vs Mid Max
The Capillus is recommended if you’re a traveler or someone who likes to do everything without any difficulties. You might want to incorporate this as a essential piece of clothing if you’re looking for an option that does not require you to be inside all the time.
The HairMax headband device is great if you’re looking to treat particular areas of the scalp that are susceptible to balding or thinning without worrying about touching other parts. Based on the design of the product, you may want to give it a go if you’re looking for the quickest solution.
Finally, with regard to the iRestore, we recommend it if you’re looking for a safer and more secure hair restoration device. We also recommend this especially if you’re short on the budget. The wiring and the bulky appearance may produce slight inconveniences If you’re willing to look past it and accept it, then the iRestore might be the best option you can get.