Having a good set of hair that is full, dense and healthy hair can reward you with many opportunities. You might get compliments or even be noticed by your hair alone! As we get older things are set to change. As we encounter challenges, your hair may become susceptible to loss of hair and, even more, balding. If you take a look at its state, you soon may find out you’re too to late.
What are the best ways to address this? Apart from a change of lifestyle, laser hair therapy is among the most effective methods to make sure that your hair is healthy and full. There are tons of accessible ways that you can find. There are many options available. iRestore Hair Growth Systems is one of the most popular options that provide the best laser hair therapy for a reasonable price But did you know the other similar devices that function similarly? We’ll find them out!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Fabricating Fringe’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of iRestore, you may still want to check out our article below.
Overview The iRestore laser hair growth system Irestore Vs Of Beauty
The iRestore Hair Growth System is a device for treating hair loss used to treat different symptoms of baldness, resulting in faster hair growth. This FDA-cleared product features the combination of laser diodes as well as LED lights which result in a safer, non-invasive, and more pleasant experience for users. The red light that is emitted within the headgear of the device is strong enough to remove all signs of hair loss – the hair follicles that are thinned that cause this problem shed away off the scalp. This means that they are replaced with healthier versions, leading to hair growth. The iRestore is just one of the numerous products that help treat baldness among those who suffer from it through the low-level laser therapy procedure.
What’s Low-level Laser Therapy?
Low-level laser therapy, or LLLT, is a medical treatment commonly used to help reduce pain and swelling and accelerate healing. It’s also a widely-known method for treating hair loss issues among people. In contrast to similar procedures that require surgical intervention, LLLT is painless and non-toxic and lowers the risks of dangerous side effects. It is recommended for people who suffer from androgenetic alopecia that is typically caused by heart issues of various kinds, diabetes, and prostate issues in men as well as PCOS and menopausal issues among women. It also treats other forms of alopecia, including one that’s caused by chemotherapy.
The iRestore comes in two versions of the Essential price is $695 and the Professional priced at $1,195. Both versions have an LCD controller with a 25-minute timer and an integrated security sensor that makes sure that the device is running only when it’s secured to the head. It’s already packed with an AC adapter that is 7 feet long and you can purchase an additional battery pack in case you wish to travel around. The iRestore is suggested to be used once every other day, and consistent usage will lead to full hair growth within about 4-6 months.
The Pros of the IRestore
- The iRestore is regarded as safer since it comes complete with powerful red LED light as well as laser diodes.
- It comes with a hand-held LED controller that allows you to switch on, begin the 25-minute timer, pause and shut off the power whenever you want to.
- The support band for the back and the soft pads that are strategically put inside the helmet aid in keeping the helmet in place.
- Its handy safety sensor alerts you right away whether the iRestore has been misaligned to your head while you’re in the middle of laser treatment.
Pros and Cons of IRestore iRestore
- Wires upon wires connecting with the iRestore device may be a hassle that you do not want to handle.
- The design isn’t as versatile – it’s more beneficial to use it when you’re at home or in an apartment.
- Results could take a time if you don’t try iRestore’s other hair care products specifically designed to improve the process of growing hair.
iRestore Vs. Theradome Pro LH800
The Theradome Pro LH800 is another well-known laser hair growth device known for having an extra edge above the iRestore since it’s a wireless device that you can recharge when it’s running out of battery. This isn’t just the wireless capabilities making the rounds as an effective solution to losing hair. It also has an all-laser solution, which we’ll discuss in more detail shortly. Two 20-minute sessions a week are enough to treat hair loss and bring hair follicles and restore vigor within 6 to 12 months. The Theradome Pro LH800 is priced at $995, complete a 6-month money-back warranty.
The Theradome and iRestore have striking similarities as far as design is related. Both devices have headgears which resemble the form of a biker’s or motorcyclist’s helmet. While they do have distinct marks and characteristics that set each other apart such as the power button on the Theradome along with the headband that is safety that is on the iRestore and iRestore, both come with foam pads inside to keep the head snug and secure. As with the former however, the former is highly praised for not only the ease of use, but also its amazing outcomes.
The Theradome’s helmet-like product design and its overwhelmingly positive reviews are akin to iRestore’s, but the similarities end here. The thing that sets the former apart from the latter is that it’s an all-laser device and it’s a bargain at that! In addition the features, it has 80 laser diodes at a low level, each one powerful enough to rejuvenate weakened and thinned hair follicles. As a result, the duration of use is less time than iRestore’s of 25 minutes of sessions every day You would need to make use of it for 20 minutes two times per week. Theradome, as mentioned previously, Theradome is wireless and wireless and cordless. It means that you won’t experience much hassle from the wiring by itself! Irestore Vs Of Beauty
- Theradome’s customer service offering is reliable – no matter what issue or issue you’re facing Theradome will address it immediately to the best of their abilities.
- Given the variety of features and the cost that is offered by the Pro LH80 is offered, it’s simply impossible to gloss over the amazing results obtained from consistent use.
- The headgear is not just wireless and rechargeable. It’s lightweight and simple to use, plus it can comfortably fit almost all head shape.
- The Theradome device is durable and could last up to five years after the initial purchase.
- It’s not always guaranteed to work on others because everyone lives in different scenarios with unique personal circumstances or circumstances.
- The design of the helmet may not be ideal for an outdoor setting – as with the iRestore, it’s best to utilize it in the comfort of your the home or indoors.
- The trial period is much shorter than iRestore’s by just six months.
iRestore and. Capillus One
Capillus is widely-acclaimed for its ease of use hair loss treatments, and its lasers that are portable redefine”convenience” to the maximum. They’re designed to look like ordinary caps! They are available in a range of styles as well as the Capillus One is versatile, discreet, and ideal for those who want to appear stylish wherever they turn, all at the cost of $999. With a rechargeable Li-on battery that lasts for one month, this FDA-approved procedure only requires 6 minutes worth of treatment each day. Regular use will lead to an increase in one year.
Similar to the iRestore, the Capillus One cap has been tested and proved through clinical studies to observe its positive results on patients suffering from androgenetic alopecia. Its laser diodes are medical-grade class II. They are considered safe to use, it is not a risk to health, and the waves emit are sufficient to revive cells back to their previous splendor. When it comes to hair growth, the diodes of class II penetrate the scalp and into the weakened hair follicles, which increases the flow of blood and cells to regrow them and bring them back to full strength. Both iRestore as well as Capillus are FDA-approved, so there’s no reason to stress about it too much.
The design and appearance of the Capillus is what makes it distinct and distinctive from the iRestore by a mile. The cap-like design is flexible enough to allow anyone else to not be aware the fact that you’re using it to combat hair loss issues. It’s a stark contrast to the iRestore’s overall design and, based on the appearance of it, you could consider that it’s better to keep it at home. The advantages don’t end there, since it’s also worth noting that the Capillus One’s count of diodes in lasers is higher than that of the iRestore or Theradome Pro’s 112 – it provides all-round laser treatment around your scalp in such a brief treatment time! Irestore Vs Of Beauty
- The design and appearance make Capillus One Capillus One (and other Capillus products) an incredible advantage of other Capillus products.
- It’s stylishly flexible and adaptable to any location, and highly convenient for the majority of its users.
- Despite being less than an inch larger that The Thermadome and iRestore the iRestore fits perfectly around most head designs.
- It’s not just the number of diodes in a laser (112 in total) that gives the Capillus the edge, but also the wide all-around scalp coverage.
- The cost is of Capillus One maybe $4 higher than the Theradome machine, however both are higher in terms of price. This isn’t ideal for people who are on a tight budget.
- The warranty protection offered by the manufacturer to this device much less compared to what the iRestore provides.
- Regarding public perception in terms of reception by the public, the Capillus might appear lacking in quality despite its design and ease of use.
iRestore Vs. HairMax LaserBand Irestore Vs Of Beauty
Used by many who suffer from bald spots, thinning and receding hairline, the LaserBand 82 from HairMax is designed to fix mild signs of hair loss. It is made of a headband-like structure, made to be safe with enough flexibility to adjust to specific parts of the scalp with ease. With the fastest treatment speed in our list in the 90 second range, use of three days per week can lead to hair growth in 12-16 weeks. LaserBand 82 is priced at $799. LaserBand 82 is priced at $799.
Like iRestore, it is similar to the HairMax LaserBand 82 is FDA-cleared. This may sound the same as being FDA-approved. However, it is important to remember that FDA-approved items are typically safe-to-consume foods and drug medications. FDA-cleared items, on the other hand, refer to medical devices that carry low to moderate dangers. Both HairMax along with iRestore are laser hair growth devices, and products that fall within this category are automatically deemed FDA-cleared. Although they have different meanings, both the terms “FDA-approved” and “FDA-cleared” are synonymous with security. Additionally, the HairMax and iRestore both make use of class II laser diodes, however, their similarities end there. Irestore Vs Of Beauty
The HairMax LaserBand is different many features that make it differentiate itself from the iRestore. It is, for one, a headband wearable, with an internal comb to make sure that the laser is effectively absorbed into the scalp. Having a headband-like structure could have some advantages, along with certain cons. Although you can transfer the band to different areas of the scalp, others might be dissatisfied with how small the range of application is. In addition, since the iRestore offers less, the LaserBand has 82 – powerful enough to regrow the follicles. And lastly, if you purchase the LaserBand, you’ll also receive extra hair growth products as an extra, something that other products of the products on this list do not have.
- The HairMax LaserBand’s design allows users to enjoy effortless movements and convenient usage whenever and wherever it’s needed.
- The inclusion of hair-growth products which include shampoo, conditioner serum, shampoo, and other supplements can bring additional benefits to the user’s end.
- For the price of $799, the 82-diode hair growth machine surely sounds like an incredible deal.
- Laser hair loss treatment device that has the fastest time of other options in our selection (90 seconds), the LaserBand is ideal for those who have extremely busy schedules.
- As a hairband-type item however, it might not give the most comprehensive coverage when in comparison to the other three machines.
- Considering how it’s made and the number of diodes that have been built in, it’s not as flexible as its 42-diode counterpart.
- As with the rest of the products, like the others, HairMax LaserBand’s LLLT technology may not be suitable for every individual – most of them, however, not all.
After we’ve outlined everything you need to know about the iRestore and also the other options we offer, such as The Theradome Pro LH80, the Capillus One, and the HairMax Laser Band, let’s discuss who’s the best person to use every one of these laser hair treatment devices.
First, in the instance of the Theradome We recommend it you are looking for a laser-only alternative to the iRestore. Because it is well-established that laser therapy with full-length lasers performs better than LED lights, we think of it as a fixture for professionals within a hair-care specialist’s or doctor’s clinic. Irestore Vs Of Beauty
The Capillus is a great option if you’re a traveler or someone who is able to do everything without any problems. You may even want to add this to your fashion staple if you’re looking for an option that doesn’t require you to remain inside all the time.
The HairMax headband device is ideal if you’re looking to treat certain areas of your scalp that are at risk of loss of hair or thinness without worrying about or touching the other parts. Based on the style of the product it’s possible you’ll want to consider this when you’re in search of a quick fix.
Lastly, as for the iRestore We recommend it for those seeking a more secure hair restoration device. We recommend it especially if you’re short on the budget. The bulky design and wires can cause minor discomfort If you’re willing to put up with it and accept it, then the iRestore might be the best option to get.