A set of hair that is full, dense and healthy hair can reward you with a variety of chances. You could be praised or even be noticed by your hair on its own! But as we age the world is going to change. When we face challenges that affect our hair, it could end up being subjected to thinning or, more serious it could be balding. And as you look at the condition of your hair, you might realize that you’re way too to late.
How would you fix this? In addition to a change in your lifestyle, laser therapy is among the most effective solutions to ensure that your hair is healthy and full. There are many accessible ways that you can obtain. There are many options available. iRestore hair growth system is one of the popular products that offer the most effective laser hair treatment with great prices But did you know the different similar devices that perform similarly? Let’s find out now!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Fabricating Fringe’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of iRestore, you may still want to check out our article below.
Overview: The iRestore Laser Hair Growth System Irestore Vs Per Cap
The iRestore Hair Growth System is an instrument for treating hair loss that is able to treat various indicators of baldness by speeding up hair regrowth. This FDA-cleared item comes with a combination of laser diodes as well as LED lights which result in a safer and less invasive pleasant experience for users. The red light that emanates from the headgear on the device is strong enough to eradicate all remaining indications of loss of hair – the hair follicles with thin skin that cause this condition are removed from the scalp. This means that they are replaced by healthier ones, which opens the way for hair regrowth. The iRestore is only one of the numerous products that help treat baldness among those who suffer from it by using a low-level laser process.
What’s Low-level Laser Therapy?
Low-level laser therapy, also known as LLLT is a treatment that is commonly used to reduce swelling and pain and accelerate healing. It’s also widely for treating hair loss problems among individuals. In contrast to similar procedures that require surgical intervention, LLLT is painless and non-toxic, and can reduce the dangers of harmful unwanted side consequences. The procedure is suggested for people who suffer from androgenetic hair loss and is often caused by heart issues of various kinds such as diabetes, prostate, and issues among men, as well as PCOS and menopause among women. It can also treat different forms of alopecia including one that’s caused due to chemotherapy.
The iRestore is available in two different versions of the Essential price is $695 and the Professional priced at $1,195. Both versions have an LCD controller that comes with a 25-minute timer and an inbuilt security sensor that makes sure that the machine is always on only when it’s secured on the head. It’s pre-packed with an AC adapter that is 7 feet long however, you can purchase an additional battery pack should you need to move anywhere. The iRestore is suggested to be used once every each day. Consistent usage will lead to full hair growth in 4-6 months.
The Pros of the iRestore
- The iRestore is regarded as less harmful as it comes packed with super-powerful LED red lights together with laser diodes.
- It has a handheld LED controller that allows you to switch on, activate the timer of 25 minutes, stop and shut off the power whenever you feel like it.
- The back support band and the soft pads strategically placed within the inside of the helmet aid in keeping the device secure.
- The safety sensor on the device lets you know right away when the iRestore is not aligned from your head while you’re still in the process of the laser treatment.
The Cons of the iRestore
- The addition of wires upon wires that connect to an iRestore device may be an unwelcoming hassle to handle.
- The design alone is not so versatile-looking – it’s much more beneficial to use it when you’re at home or in an your apartment.
- The results could take a time if you don’t try the other products from iRestore that are designed to speed up the process of growing hair.
iRestore is vs. Theradome Pro LH800
The Theradome Pro LH800 is another well-known laser hair growth device with an additional edge above the iRestore due to the fact that it’s a wireless device that allows you to recharge it when it’s running out of battery. This isn’t just the wireless capabilities that have been gaining attention as an effective hair loss solution. It also has an all-laser system, which we will explain further very shortly. Two 20-minute sessions a week are sufficient to treat hair loss and regenerate hair follicles to fullness and vitality within 6-12 months. The Theradome Pro LH800 is priced at $995 and comes with a six-month money-back warranty.
The Theradome and iRestore have striking similarities when it comes to design is in the design department. Both devices have headgears that mimic the shape of the helmet of a motorcyclist or biker. Though they may have some distinctive marks and features that set each other apart such as buttons for power on Theradome along with the headband that is safety that is on the iRestore Both have foam padding inside to keep the head comfortable and secure. As with the former, the former is also positively received for not just the convenience, but its incredible results.
The Theradome’s helmet-like product design and its overwhelmingly positive reviews is similar to that of iRestore’s however, the similarities end there. The thing that sets the former distinct from the other is that it’s an all-laser device, and a very affordable one and a very affordable one! To explain further the features, it has 80 laser diodes at a low level, each powerful enough to regenerate thinned and weak hair follicles. In turn, the time required to use it is less time than iRestore’s of 25 minutes of sessions every day, you would only need to make use of the device for 20 minutes twice a week. As we mentioned, the Theradome can be used wirelessly and is cordless. It means that you won’t experience much hassle from the wiring by itself! Irestore Vs Per Cap
- Theradome’s customer service is reliable – no matter what issue or concern you may have, they’ll fix it immediately to the very best of their ability.
- With the amount of features and the cost for can be compared to the features and price at which the Pro LH80 is offered, it’s simply impossible to ignore the incredible results based on consistent recommended use.
- The headband isn’t just wireless and rechargeable. It’s also light and simple to use, plus it can snugly fit nearly all head shape.
- This device from Theradome is long-lasting and can last even over five years since the first purchase.
- It’s not always certain that it will work for everyone since everyone lives in different situations and have various personal circumstances and conditions.
- In terms of design, the helmet might not be the best choice for outdoor use – similar to the iRestore It is best to use it at the home or indoors.
- The trial duration is shorter than the iRestore trial period by six months.
iRestore vs. Capillus One
Capillus is a well-known brand for its easy treatments for hair loss, and its handheld laser devices enhance the meaning of”convenience” to the max. They’re made to look like everyday caps! They are available in a variety of designs including the Capillus One is versatile, elegant, and suitable for those who want to appear stylish wherever they turn, all at just $999. With a rechargeable lithium-on battery that lasts for up to a month, this FDA-approved device takes just 6 minutes to treat every day. The consistent use of the system will result in growth within twelve months.
Like the iRestorecap, like the iRestore, Capillus One cap has been tested and proved by clinical research to determine its positive effects for those suffering from androgenetic Alopecia. Its laser diodes are medical grade class II, which means that they are safe to use. It does not cause any harm and the waves that emit are adequate to reenergize cells to their former glory. In the case of hair growth, the diodes in class II go through the skin and the weakened follicles, boosting enough blood flow and cells to regrow them and bring them back to health. Both iRestore Capillus and iRestore Capillus are FDA-cleared, which means there’s no need to worry excessively.
The Capillus’s look and design are what make it distinctive and distinct from the IRestore by a mile. The cap-like design is flexible enough that people will not even notice that you’re using it to treat hair loss problems. This is an enormous contrast to the overall look of the iRestore and, based on the appearance of it on its own, you might consider it best to keep it in your home. The advantages don’t end at that point, as the Capillus One’s laser diode count is much bigger than the iRestore’s or the Theradome Pro’s at 112 – it provides all-round laser treatment around your scalp in such a brief treatment time! Irestore Vs Per Cap
- The appearance and design provide this Capillus One (and other Capillus products) an enormous leap ahead of other Capillus products.
- It’s elegantly versatile, flexible at any place and extremely convenient for the majority of its customers.
- Despite having a circumference that’s less than an inch larger that it’s counterparts, the Thermadome and iRestore It fits comfortably over the majority of head designs.
- It’s not only the quantity of laser diodes (112 to be precise) that gives the Capillus a huge advantage, but also the wide all-around scalp coverage.
- The price is of Capillus One maybe $4 higher than the Theradome machine, however both are higher in price. This isn’t the best choice for people who are on a tight budget.
- The warranty protection offered to the device is lower than that offered by iRestore gives.
- In terms of reception by the public In terms of public reception, the Capillus could be perceived as a bit lackluster despite the appearance and the ease of use.
iRestore Vs. HairMax LaserBand Irestore Vs Per Cap
Used by many who suffer from bald spots, thinning and receding hairline HairMax’s LaserBand 82 from HairMax is designed to fix mild signs of hair loss. It’s made of a headband like structure optimized to be secure with enough flexibility to adjust to specific parts of the scalp with ease. With the fastest treatment time we have listed around 90 seconds. The the recommended usage of 3 days a week can result in hair growth within 12-16 weeks. LaserBand 82 is priced at $799. LaserBand 82 is priced at $799.
Like iRestore similar to iRestore, it is similar to the HairMax LaserBand 82 is FDA-cleared. It may be referred to as FDA-approved. But make no mistake – FDA-approved products mainly refer to safe-to-eat foods and medications. FDA-cleared items, on the contrary, are medical devices that carry low to moderate dangers. Both HairMax as well as iRestore are laser hair-growth devices. Products that fall under this type are automatically considered FDA-cleared. While having distinct meanings, both the terms “FDA-approved” and “FDA-cleared” are synonymous with security. Furthermore, HairMax and iRestore both make use of class II laser diodes but the similarities end here. Irestore Vs Per Cap
It is the HairMax LaserBand is different many aspects that it can easily distinguish itself against the other iRestore. It is, for one, a wearable headband, complete with an inner comb to ensure that the laser is effectively absorbed into the scalp. The headband-like shape can have its pros, as well as certain cons. While you get to transfer the band to other areas of the scalp, other might be dissatisfied with how small the coverage is. In addition, since the iRestore has much less, the LaserBand has the 82 that are powerful enough to re-grow hair follicles. If you buy it, you’ll also receive additional hair growth products as an extra, something that other products on this list don’t have.
- The HairMax LaserBand’s product design offers users easy movements , and convenient use anytime and wherever they need it.
- Its use of products for hair growth which include shampoo, conditioner serum, shampoo, and other supplements can bring additional benefits to the side of the consumer.
- At $799 the 82-diode growth machine surely sounds like an incredible deal.
- A laser hair loss treatment instrument that has the fastest time of the other tools in our selection (90 seconds) LaserBand is the quickest. LaserBand is ideal for those who have extremely busy schedules.
- Because it’s a hairband type product It may not offer the greatest coverage all around as compared to the three other machines.
- When you consider the way it was made and the number of diodes it has been constructed into it, it’s not as flexible as its 42-diode version.
- Similar to the rest of the products, as with the rest, HairMax LaserBand’s LLLT technology may not be appropriate for everyone – the majority of them, but not all.
We’ve now established everything you need to know about the iRestore as well as the other options we offer, such as The Theradome Pro LH80, the Capillus One, and the HairMax Laser Band, let us discuss who’s the best user of every one of these laser hair treatment devices.
First, in the case of Theradome, we recommend if you’re looking for an all-laser replacement to iRestore. Since it’s established that laser therapy with full-length lasers works best than with LED light sources, we consider it as a fixture for professionals in a hair care clinic or specialist’s office. Irestore Vs Per Cap
The Capillus is recommended for those who are a frequent traveler or an outgoing person who gets to do everything without any issues. You might want to incorporate this as a fashion staple if you’re looking for a solution that doesn’t require you to remain inside all the time.
The HairMax headband is perfect for treating certain areas of your scalp that are prone to losing hair or thin without having to worry about or touching the other areas. Based on the product design it’s possible you’ll want to give it a go when you’re in search of a quick fix.
In the end, regarding the iRestore We recommend it for anyone looking for a safer hair restoration device. We also recommend this especially when you’re on a tight budget. The wires and bulky design can cause minor discomfort, but if you’re willing to look past it the iRestore could be the best option you can buy.