Being able to have large, full, and healthy hair rewards you with a variety of chances. You could be praised or even be noticed for the hair you have! As we get older, everything is going to change. As we go through obstacles and challenges, hair can become susceptible to thinning or, more serious losing it. As you take a look at the condition of your hair, you may find out you’re too late.
What are the best ways to address this? Other than a change in lifestyle, laser hair therapy is among the most effective methods to make sure that your hair remains full. There are tons of accessible ways that you can obtain. There are many options available. iRestore Hair Growth Systems is one of the top products that provide the best laser hair therapy with great prices, but did you know the other similar devices that work exactly the same way? Let’s find out now!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Fabricating Fringe’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of iRestore, you may still want to check out our article below.
Overview: The IRestore Systems for Hair Growth with Lasers Irestore Vs Plus 3
The iRestore Hair Growth System is a hair loss treatment device known to treat varying symptoms of baldness, resulting in faster hair regrowth. This FDA-cleared product features laser diodes and LED light which result in a safer non-invasive and pleasant experience for users. The red light that is emitted inside the headgear of the device is powerful enough to eliminate all signs of hair loss – the hair follicles with thin skin which cause this issue disappear off the scalp. This means that they are replaced with healthier ones, paving the way to hair regrowth. The iRestore is one of many products which help to treat baldness in those suffering from it through the low-level laser therapy process.
What’s the Low-level Therapy?
Low-level laser therapy, or LLLT, is a medical treatment commonly used to help reduce pain and swelling and speed up healing. It’s also a well-known procedure used to treat hair loss issues among people. In contrast to similar procedures that require surgeries, LLLT is painless and non-toxic and lowers the risks of dangerous negative side adverse effects. It is recommended for people who suffer from androgenetic hair loss, which is usually caused by various heart issues as well as diabetes and prostate issues among men, as well as PCOS and menopausal symptoms in women. It is also able to treat other forms of alopecia, including one that’s caused as a result of chemotherapy.
The iRestore comes in two versions that are the Essential price is $695 and the Professional priced at $1,195. Both models come with the LCD controller equipped with a 25-minute timer as well as an inbuilt safety sensor that ensures the device is on only when it’s connected with the head. It’s pre-packed with an AC adapter that is 7 feet long however, you can purchase batteries separately should you need to move around. The iRestore is advised to be used every other day, and consistent usage will lead to full hair regrowth within 4-6 months.
The Benefits of the iRestore
- The iRestore is considered to be safer since it comes complete with powerful red LED lights along with laser diodes.
- It features a handheld LED controller that lets you turn on, start the 25-minute timer, pause and shut off the power whenever you’d like.
- The back support band as well as the soft pads that are strategically put inside the helmet helps keep the device secure.
- Its safety sensor is a must-have feature that lets you know right away whether the iRestore has been misaligned to your head while you’re in the middle of treatment with lasers.
The Cons of the iRestore
- In addition, the presence of wires to wires that connect to the iRestore device may be an unwelcoming hassle to deal with.
- The design itself isn’t so versatile-looking – it’s much better to use it while you’re inside your home or in your apartment.
- Results could take a time, unless you test the other products from iRestore designed to boost the hair growth process.
iRestore is vs. Theradome Pro LH800
The Theradome Pro LH800 is another well-known laser hair growth device with an additional advantage over the iRestore – that’s because it’s a wireless system that allows you to recharge it when it’s running out of battery. This isn’t just the wireless capabilities making the rounds as a reliable solution to losing hair. It’s also known for having an all-laser systemthat we’ll discuss in more detail in the near future. Two 20-minute sessions per week are enough to treat hair loss and regenerate follicles back to life and strength within six to twelve months. The Theradome Pro LH800 costs $995, complete a 6-month money-back assurance.
The Theradome and iRestore share striking similarities as far as design is in the design department. Both have headbands which resemble the form of a biker’s or motorcyclist’s helmet. While they do have distinctive marks and features that make them different such as buttons for power on Theradome and the safety headband of the iRestore and iRestore, both come with foam padding inside to keep the head safe and comfortable. Like the latter, the former is also highly praised for not only its convenience, but also for its incredible outcomes.
The Theradome’s helmet-like design and its positive reception are similar to that of iRestore, however, these similarities stop here. What truly sets the former distinct from the other is the fact that it’s a laser-only device, and a very affordable one in fact! For more details the features, it has 80 laser diodes at a low level, each one powerful enough to rejuvenate weakened and thinned hair follicles. In turn, the usage period takes much less time than iRestore’s of 25-minute sessions every two days it is only necessary to make use of it for 20 minutes two times per week. As mentioned earlier, the Theradome can be used wirelessly and is cordless. This means you wouldn’t get any issues with the wiring alone! Irestore Vs Plus 3
- Theradome’s customer support is reliable – no matter what issue or issue you’re facing, they’ll fix it right away to the best of their abilities.
- Considering the number of features and the cost for is offered by the Pro LH80 is offered, it’s impossible to ignore the incredible results that are based on the consistent usage.
- The headgear is not just rechargeable and wireless. It’s lightweight and simple to use. It can snugly fit nearly all head shapes.
- It is long-lasting and may last for up to five years from the initial purchase.
- It may not be guaranteed to work on others because everyone lives in different situations and have unique personal circumstances or circumstances.
- Design-wise, the helmet may not look very ideal in an outdoor setting. like the iRestore It is best to utilize it in the comfort of your home or indoors.
- The trial duration is shorter than the iRestore trial period by six months.
iRestore Vs. Capillus One
Capillus is widely praised for its offering of convenient treatments for hair loss, and its portable laser devices enhance the meaning of the word ‘convenience’ to the highest level. They’re designed to look just like everyday caps! They are available in a variety of versions and they’re available in a variety of colors. Capillus One is versatile, elegant, and suitable for those looking to appear stylish wherever they go, all for the price of $999. With a rechargeable Li-on battery that will last for up to up to a month, this FDA-approved procedure only requires 6 minutes to treat daily. Consistent use will result in growth within the next 12 months.
Similar to the iRestore, the Capillus One cap has been tried and proven through clinical studies to see its positive effects for those suffering from androgenetic Alopecia. The diodes used in the cap are medical grade class II. They are considered safe to use, it does not cause any harm and the waves emit are adequate to revive cells back to their former glory. For hair regrowth, diodes of class II penetrate the scalp and the weak follicles, increasing enough blood flow and cells to regrow them and bring them back to full strength. Both iRestore Capillus and iRestore Capillus are FDA-approved, so there’s no reason to stress too much.
The design and look of the Capillus are what make it so distinct and distinctive from the IRestore by a mile. The cap-like design is flexible enough that people will not even notice that you’re using it solve hair loss issues. This is an enormous contrast to the overall appearance of the iRestore as well as its appearance. it on its own, you might think that it’s best to use it at home. It doesn’t stop there, as the Capillus One’s laser diode count is higher than that of the iRestore or Theradome Pro’s 112 – you get all-around laser treatment around your scalp in such a brief treatment time! Irestore Vs Plus 3
- The appearance and design make Capillus One Capillus One (and other Capillus products) an incredible advantage of the rest.
- It is stylishly versatile, flexible at any place and extremely convenient for the majority of its customers.
- Despite being about an inch smaller than it’s counterparts, the Thermadome and iRestore It fits comfortably over the majority of head shapes.
- It’s not just the number of diodes in a laser (112 in total) that gives the Capillus the edge and also the extensive all-around scalp coverage.
- The price of the Capillus One maybe $4 higher than that of the Theradome machine however both are higher in terms of price. This is not ideal for those who are budget-conscious.
- The warranty coverage offered to the device is much smaller than what iRestore gives.
- In terms of reception by the public, the Capillus may come off as somewhat uninteresting despite its design and ease of use.
iRestore and. HairMax LaserBand Irestore Vs Plus 3
Used by many who suffer from bald spots, thinning and receding hairline The LaserBand 82 from HairMax is created to correct mild signs of hair loss. It is made of a headband-like structure, optimized to be secure with enough flexibility to adapt to treat specific areas of the scalp easily. The fastest treatment time we have listed in the 90 second range, treatment for 3 days per week should produce hair growth within 12-16 weeks. LaserBand 82 is priced at $799. LaserBand 82 is priced at $799.
Similar to iRestore, the HairMax LaserBand 82 is FDA-cleared. This may sound the same as FDA-approved. But make no mistake – FDA-approved items are typically food items and drugs that are safe to consume. FDA-cleared items, on the other hand, refer to medical devices that pose moderate to low risks. Both the HairMax as well as iRestore are laser hair growth devices, and products that fall into this category are automatically deemed FDA-cleared. Although they have different meanings, both the terms “FDA-approved” as well as “FDA-cleared” are synonymous with security. Furthermore, HairMax and IRestore both use class II laser diodes however, their similarities end there. Irestore Vs Plus 3
HairMax LaserBand HairMax LaserBand is different many aspects that it can easily stand out against the other iRestore. First, it is an adjustable headband that comes with an inside comb that will ensure that the laser beam is effectively absorbed into the scalp. Having a headband-like structure could have some advantages, along with some cons. While you get to transfer the band to other areas of the scalp, other may not like how limited the range of application is. In addition, since the iRestore has much less, the LaserBand has 82 – powerful enough to regrow the hair follicles. Also, if you buy it, you’ll also receive additional products for hair growth as an added bonus. This is something that the rest on this list don’t have.
- The HairMax LaserBand’s ergonomic design offers users easy movements and convenient usage whenever and wherever.
- The inclusion of hair-growth products which include shampoo conditioner serum, shampoo, and other supplements, adds bonus benefits on the part of the user.
- At $799, the 82-diode hair growth machine is an incredible deal.
- A laser hair loss treatment instrument that has the fastest time of the rest of our choices (90 seconds) The LaserBand is perfect for people who have extremely busy schedules.
- As a hairband-type item however, it might not give the most comprehensive coverage when as compared to the other three machines.
- In light of the process it’s created and the diodes that have been built into it, it’s not as flexible as its 42-diode version.
- Like the other options of the products, like the others, HairMax LaserBand’s LLLT technology might not be suitable for every individual – most of them, but certainly not all.
After we’ve outlined everything you should know about iRestore as well as our competing alternatives, namely The Theradome Pro LH80, the Capillus One, and the HairMax Laser Band, let’s discuss who’s the best user of each of the four laser hair growth treatment devices.
First, in the case of Theradome We recommend it you’re looking for an all-laser replacement to iRestore. Because it is well-established that laser therapy with full-length lasers performs better than LED lights, we see it as a high-end fixture within a hair-care physician’s or specialist’s clinic. Irestore Vs Plus 3
The Capillus is recommended for those who are a frequent traveler or someone who likes to do everything without any difficulties. You might want to incorporate this as a essential piece of clothing if you’re looking for a solution that does not require you to be in the house all day.
The HairMax headband device is ideal if you’re looking to treat certain areas of your scalp that are prone to balding or thinning without worrying about touching or touching the other areas. Based on the style of the product it is possible to give it a go when you’re in search of an easy solution.
In the end, regarding the iRestore, we recommend it for anyone searching for a safer and more secure hair-restoration device. We would also suggest this when you’re on a tight budget. The wires and bulky design could cause some minor inconveniences however if you’re willing to put up with it, then the iRestore may be the best option to get.