A set of large, full and healthy hair can reward you with many opportunities. You could be praised or be noticed for your hair alone! But as we age things are set to change. When we face challenges and challenges, hair can be prone to thinning or, more serious, balding. If you take a look at its condition, you might realize that you’re way too far behind.
What are the best ways to address this? Apart from a change of lifestyle, laser hair therapy is one of the best solutions to ensure that your hair remains full. There are tons of accessible options to find. There are many options available. iRestore Hair Growth System is among the most popular options that provide the most effective laser hair treatment with great prices, but did you know the other similar devices that function similarly? Find out now!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Fabricating Fringe’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of iRestore.
Overview The IRestore Systems for Hair Growth with Lasers Irestore Vs Unto My Hair
It is the iRestore Hair Growth System is a device for treating hair loss known to treat varying indicators of baldness by speeding up hair growth. The FDA-approved product comes with laser diodes and LED light which result in a safer, non-invasive, and more comfortable user experience. The red light that is emitted inside the headgear of the device is powerful enough to eradicate all remaining indications of loss of hair – the thinned hair follicles which cause this issue disappear off the scalp. This means that they are replaced with healthier ones, which opens the way for hair regrowth. The iRestore is only one of the many items that aid in treating baldness for those suffering from it by using a low-level laser process.
What is the Low-level Therapy?
Low-level laser therapy, or LLLT, is a treatment that is commonly used to aid in reducing swelling and pain and speed up healing. It’s also a well-known procedure used to treat hair loss issues in people. In contrast to similar procedures that require surgery, LLLT is painless and non-toxic and reduces the underlying risks of dangerous unwanted side consequences. This treatment is advised for patients suffering from androgenetic alopecia, which is usually caused by heart issues of various kinds such as diabetes, prostate, and problems in men, as well as PCOS and menopausal issues among women. It also treats other types of alopecia including one that’s caused as a result of chemotherapy.
The iRestore is available in two different versions of the Essential, which costs $695 and the Professional, priced at $1,195. Both versions have an LCD controller that comes with a 25-minute timer and a built-in safety sensor that ensures the machine is always on only when it’s secured with the head. It comes pre-packaged with an AC adapter with a 7-foot length however, you can purchase an additional battery pack if you want to move around. The iRestore is suggested to be used at least once per once a day. Regular usage will result in full hair growth within about 4-6 months.
The Benefits of the iRestore
- The iRestore is considered to be safer since it comes packed with super-powerful LED red light as well as laser diodes.
- It comes with a hand-held LED controller that allows you to switch on, begin the timer for 25 minutes, pause and shut off the power whenever you’d like.
- The back support band as well as the soft pads strategically placed within the inside of the helmet help keep the helmet in place.
- The safety sensor on the device alerts you right away if the iRestore is misaligned to your head while you’re still in the process of laser treatment.
Pros and Cons of IRestore iRestore
- The addition of wires to wires connected to an iRestore device may be a thorny issue to handle.
- The design alone is not as versatile – it’s more beneficial to use it when you’re inside your home or apartment.
- The results could take a while unless you try out the other products of iRestore that are designed to speed up the process of growing hair.
iRestore is vs. Theradome Pro LH800
The Theradome Pro LH800 is another popular device for hair growth that has an added edge over iRestore – that’s because it’s a wireless device that you can recharge when it’s running out of battery. It’s not just the wireless capabilities that have been gaining attention as a viable hair loss solution. It’s also known for an all-laser system, which we will explain further very soon. Two 20-minute sessions per week are sufficient to treat hair loss and restore hair follicles to fullness and vitality within 6-12 months. The Theradome ProLH800 cost $995 and comes with a six-month money-back assurance.
The Theradome and iRestore have striking similarities in terms of design is related. Both devices have headgears that resemble the helmet of a motorcyclist or biker. Although they might have distinctive marks and features that make them different, namely the presence of buttons for power on Theradome as well as the security headband of the iRestore, both have foam padding inside to keep the head comfortable and secure. As with the former, the former is also well-received for not just the ease of use, but also its amazing results.
The Theradome’s helmet-like product design and its favorable reviews are similar to that of iRestore, but the similarities end here. What truly sets the former apart from the latter is the fact that it’s a laser-only device – an affordable one in fact! To explain further, it comes with 80 laser diodes at a low level, each one powerful enough to rejuvenate hair follicles that are thinned and weak. This means that the usage period takes much less time than iRestore’s of 25-minute sessions every other day, you would only need to use the device for 20 minutes two times per week. As mentioned earlier, the Theradome has a wireless connection and is cordless. It means that you won’t experience any issues with the wiring itself! Irestore Vs Unto My Hair
- Theradome’s customer service is excellent – whatever issue or concern you may have, they’ll fix it immediately to the best of their abilities.
- With the amount of features and the price for can be compared to the features and price at which the Pro LH80 is offered, it’s impossible to ignore the incredible results that are based on the consistent use.
- The headgear is not just wireless and rechargeable. It’s also light and simple to use. It will fit comfortably on nearly all head shape.
- The Theradome device is long-lasting and can last even over five years from the initial purchase.
- It may not be 100% guaranteed to work on other people since everyone lives in different scenarios with various personal circumstances and conditions.
- Design-wise, the helmet may not be the best choice for outdoor use – like the iRestore It is best to make use of it at the home or indoors.
- The trial duration is shorter than that of iRestore by six months.
iRestore and. Capillus One
Capillus is widely praised for its ease of use hair loss treatments, and its handheld laser devices redefine the word ‘convenience’ to the highest level. They’re made to look like regular caps! They come in a variety of styles including they’re available in a variety of colors. Capillus One is versatile, discreet, and ideal for those who wish to be stylish everywhere they turn, all at the cost of $999. With a rechargeable lithium-on battery that can last one month, this FDA-approved device takes just 6 minutes to treat each day. Regular use will lead to growth within one year.
Like the iRestore, like the iRestore, Capillus One cap has been tried and proven, having undergone clinical studies to observe its positive results on patients suffering from androgenetic alopecia. Its laser diodes are medical grade class II – considered safe to use. It poses no serious harm, and the waves that it emits are decent enough to revive cells back to their previous splendor. When it comes to hair regrowth, class II diodes go through the skin and into the weakened follicles, boosting enough blood flow and cells to regrow them and bring them back to full strength. Both iRestore Capillus and iRestore Capillus are FDA-cleared, so there’s no need to worry too much.
The design and look of the Capillus is what makes it distinct and distinctive from the IRestore by a mile. Its cap-like structure is versatile enough that anyone else may not even notice that you’re using it combat hair loss issues. This is a vast contrast to the overall appearance of the iRestore as well as its appearance. it alone, you may think that it’s best to keep it at home. It doesn’t stop there, since you’ll notice that Capillus One’s count of diodes in lasers is much higher than that of the iRestore or Theradome Pro’s 112 – which means you can get all-around laser treatment around your scalp in such a brief treatment time! Irestore Vs Unto My Hair
- The style and appearance of the product provide the Capillus One (and other Capillus products) an incredible advantage of other Capillus products.
- It is stylishly versatile it is a flexible device that can be used anywhere, and highly convenient for the majority of its customers.
- Despite being about an inch smaller than The Thermadome and iRestore It fits comfortably over the majority of head forms.
- It’s not only the quantity of laser diodes (112, to be exact) that gives the Capillus a huge advantage and also the extensive all-around scalp coverage.
- The price of the Capillus One maybe $4 higher than the Theradome machine, but both are steeper in price. This isn’t the best choice for those who are budget-conscious.
- The warranty coverage provided for the product is much lower than that offered by iRestore gives.
- In terms of reception by the public, the Capillus may come off as somewhat uninteresting despite its design and ease of use.
iRestore vs. HairMax LaserBand Irestore Vs Unto My Hair
A popular choice for those suffering from thinning, bald spots hairline receding HairMax’s LaserBand 82 from HairMax is specifically designed to treat mild signs of loss of hair. It’s made of a headband-like structure, designed to be secure as well as flexible to adjust to treat specific areas of the scalp easily. With the fastest treatment speed we have listed at 90 seconds, recommended treatment for 3 days per week will eventually produce hair growth within 12-16 weeks. Its LaserBand 82 is priced at $799.
Like iRestore, the HairMax LaserBand 82 is FDA-cleared. It may be referred to as being FDA-approved. But make no mistake – FDA-approved products mainly refer to safe-to-eat foods and medications. FDA-cleared items, on the contrary, are medical devices that impose low-to-moderate risks. Both the HairMax and iRestore are laser hair-growth devices. All products that fall into this category are automatically deemed FDA-cleared. Though they may have distinct meanings, both ‘FDA-approved’ and ‘FDA-cleared’ are synonymous with safety. In addition, HairMax and iRestore both make use of the class II diodes of lasers however, the similarities end here. Irestore Vs Unto My Hair
It is the HairMax LaserBand is different many aspects that it can easily stand out against the other iRestore. First, it is an adjustable headband that comes with an inner comb to ensure that the laser beam is effectively absorbed into the scalp. Having a headband-like structure may have a few pros, as well as certain cons. While it is possible to move the band to different areas of the scalp, others might not be happy with how restricted the coverage is. In addition, since the iRestore offers less coverage, the LaserBand comes with 82 – powerful enough to regrow the hair follicles. And lastly, if you buy the LaserBand, you’ll also receive additional products for hair growth as an added bonus. This is something that other options of the products on this list do not have.
- The HairMax LaserBand’s ergonomic design provides users with effortless movements , and convenient use anytime and wherever they need it.
- The inclusion of hair growth products such as shampoo conditioner, serum, and supplements, adds bonus benefits on the side of the consumer.
- For the price of $799 the 82-diode growth machine is an incredible deal.
- A laser hair loss treatment device with the shortest period among other options on our list (90 seconds) LaserBand is the quickest. LaserBand is ideal for those who are likely to have busy schedules.
- Because it’s a hairband type product, it may not provide the most comprehensive coverage when in comparison to the other three models.
- In light of the process it’s created and the diodes that have been built in, it’s not as flexible as its 42-diode counterpart.
- As with the rest, the HairMax LaserBand’s LLLT technology may not be suitable for everyone – the majority of them, but not all.
After we’ve outlined everything you must know about the iRestore and also our competing alternatives, namely the Theradome Pro LH80, the Capillus One, and the HairMax Laser Band, let’s discuss who’s the best user for every one of these laser hair treatments.
First, in the instance of Theradome we suggest that you use it if you are looking for a laser-only alternative to the iRestore. Since it’s established that full laser therapy is more effective than LED lights, we see it as a high-end fixture at a hair physician’s or specialist’s clinic. Irestore Vs Unto My Hair
The Capillus is recommended if you’re a traveler or an outgoing person who gets to complete everything with no difficulties. You may even want to add this to your style staple if you’re searching for an option that doesn’t require you to remain inside all the time.
The HairMax headband device is great when you’re trying to treat specific parts of the scalp that are susceptible to balding or thinning without worrying about or touching the other areas. Based on the design of the product, you may want to try this too in case you’re looking for an easy solution.
Lastly, as for the iRestore recommendation, we suggest it for anyone looking for a safer, more risk-free hair-restoration device. We would also suggest this in the case of a limited budget. The wiring and the bulky appearance may produce slight inconveniences however if you’re willing to overlook it the iRestore could be the most effective thing you can buy.