Being able to have full, voluminous, and healthy hair rewards you with lots of opportunities. You could be praised or be noticed for the hair you have! However, as we age, everything is going to change. As we go through obstacles and challenges, hair can become susceptible to loss of hair and, even more it could be balding. As you take a look at its state, you soon may find out you’re too to late.
What can you do to fix this? Other than a change in your lifestyle, laser therapy is among the most effective methods to make sure that your hair stays full. There are tons of accessible options to find. For instance, the iRestore Hair Growth System is one of the most popular options that provide the top laser hair therapy with great prices However, did you realize the other similar devices that function exactly the same way? Let’s find out now!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Fabricating Fringe’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of iRestore.
Overview: The iRestore Systems for Hair Growth with Lasers Irestore Vs Windows 10
The iRestore Hair Growth System is an instrument for treating hair loss used to treat different signs of baldness with faster hair growth. This FDA-cleared item comes with laser diodes and LED lights that result in a more secure, non-invasive, and more pleasant experience for users. The red light that is emitted inside the headgear of the device is powerful enough to eradicate all remaining signs of hair loss – the hair follicles with thin skin that cause this condition disappear from the scalp. In the process, they are replaced with healthier versions, leading the way to hair regrowth. The iRestore is only one of many products that aid in treating baldness for those suffering from it through the low-level laser therapy process.
What’s Low-level Laser Therapy?
Low-level laser therapy, also known as LLLT is a treatment that is commonly used to aid in reducing swelling and pain and accelerate healing. It’s also widely that is used to treat hair loss issues among people. Unlike similar methods that require surgery, LLLT is painless and non-toxic and lowers the risks of dangerous side consequences. The procedure is suggested for people who suffer from androgenetic alopecia that is typically caused by heart issues of various kinds as well as diabetes and prostate issues among men, as well as PCOS and menopausal issues among women. It can also treat other forms of alopecia, including one that’s caused by chemotherapy.
The iRestore comes in two versions that are the Essential, which costs $695 as well as the Professional priced at $1195. Both have the LCD controller that comes with a 25-minute timer as well as an integrated safety sensor to ensure that the device is on only when it’s secured with the head. It comes pre-packaged with an AC adapter with a 7-foot length however, you can purchase a battery pack separately if you want to move around. The iRestore is suggested to be used at least once per each day. Consistent use will result in complete hair growth within 4 to 6 months.
The Benefits of the iRestore
- The iRestore is seen as less hazardous since it is equipped packed with super-powerful LED red lights as well as laser diodes.
- It has a handheld LED controller that lets you switch on, begin the 25-minute timer, pause and shut off the power whenever you want to.
- The support band for the back and the soft pads that are strategically located inside the helmet aid in keeping the device secure.
- Its safety sensor is a must-have feature that lets you know right away if the iRestore is misaligned from your head while you’re still in the process of the laser treatment.
The Cons of IRestore iRestore
- In addition, the presence of wires on wires connecting to an iRestore device could be a hassle that you do not want to handle.
- The design isn’t very versatile. It’s better to use it while you’re at home or in an apartment.
- Results could take a time, unless you test the other products of iRestore specifically designed to improve the hair growth process.
iRestore is vs. Theradome Pro LH800
The Theradome Pro LH800 is another well-known laser hair growth device with an additional edge over iRestore – that’s because it’s a wireless system allows you to recharge it whenever it runs out of battery. It’s not just the cordless features that are making waves as a viable hair loss solution. It’s also known for an all-laser solution, which we will explain further very in the near future. Two 20-minute sessions a week is enough to address hair loss and bring follicles back to life and vigor within 6 to 12 months. The Theradome Pro LH800 is priced at $995, complete a 6-month money-back warranty.
The Theradome and iRestore have striking similarities in terms of design is in the design department. Both devices have headgears that resemble the helmet of a motorcyclist or biker. While they do have distinct marks and characteristics that make them different, namely the presence of buttons for power on Theradome along with the headband that is safety on the iRestore, both have foam padding inside to ensure that the head is safe and comfortable. Like the latter however, the former is positively received for not just the convenience, but its amazing outcomes.
The Theradome’s helmet-like product design and its favorable reviews is similar to that of iRestore’s however, these similarities stop here. The thing that sets the former apart from the latter is the fact that it’s a laser-only device and it’s a bargain and a very affordable one! To explain further, it comes with 80 laser diodes at a low level, each powerful enough to regenerate thinned and weak hair follicles. In turn, the time required to use it is less time than iRestore’s of 25-minute sessions every two days it is only necessary to use it for 20 minutes, twice a week. As we mentioned, the Theradome has a wireless connection and is cordless. It means that you won’t experience any issues with the wiring itself! Irestore Vs Windows 10
- Theradome’s customer service offering is solid – whatever problem or issue you’re facing Theradome will address immediately to the best of their ability.
- Considering the number of features available and the price for is offered by the Pro LH80 is offered, it’s difficult to gloss over the amazing results based on consistent recommended use.
- The headgear is not just wireless and rechargeable. It’s lightweight and simple to use, and it can comfortably fit almost all head forms.
- The Theradome device is durable and could last up to five years since the first purchase.
- It is not 100% guaranteed to work on other people, as all people live in different environments with unique personal circumstances or circumstances.
- The design of the helmet may not be the best choice for an outdoor setting – similar to the iRestore is, you should make use of it at home or in indoor settings.
- The trial time is shorter than that of iRestore by six months.
iRestore Vs. Capillus One
Capillus is a well-known brand for its easy treatments for hair loss, and its lasers that are portable redefine”convenience” to the maximum. They’re designed to look like everyday caps! They are available in a range of styles, as well as one of them is the Capillus One. Capillus One is versatile, discrete, and perfect for those looking to appear stylish wherever they go, and all at the price of $999. With a rechargeable Li-on battery that will last for up to one month, this FDA-approved procedure only requires 6 minutes to treat daily. Consistent use will result in an increase in twelve months.
Similar to the iRestore, the Capillus One cap has been tested and confirmed, having undergone clinical studies to determine its positive effects on patients suffering from androgenetic Alopecia. Its laser diodes are medical grade class II – considered safe for use. It poses no serious harm, and the waves emit are sufficient to revive cells back to their previous splendor. For hair growth, the diodes of class II are absorbed by the hair and into the weakened follicles, boosting enough blood flow and cells to regrow them back to life. Both the iRestore Capillus and iRestore Capillus are FDA-approved, so there’s no reason to stress too much.
The Capillus’s look and design are what make it distinct and distinctive from the iRestore by miles. Its cap-like structure is versatile enough that anyone else may not even notice the fact that you’re using it to solve hair loss issues. This is a vast contrast to the overall look of the iRestore as well as its appearance. it on its own, you might consider it best to use it at home. The advantages don’t end there, as it’s also worth noting that the Capillus One’s count of diodes in lasers is larger than the iRestore’s or Theradome Pro’s 112 – which means you can get all-around laser treatments for your scalp in such a brief treatment time! Irestore Vs Windows 10
- The design and appearance make the Capillus One (and other Capillus products) an enormous leap ahead of the rest.
- It’s elegantly versatile, flexible at any place and highly practical for the majority of its users.
- Despite having a circumference about an inch smaller that the Thermadome and iRestore It fits comfortably over the majority of head designs.
- It’s not just the amount of diodes lasers (112 in total) which gives the Capillus the edge as well as the broad scalp coverage all around.
- The cost is of Capillus One maybe $4 higher than that of the Theradome machine however, both are more expensive in price. This isn’t the best choice for people who are on a tight budget.
- The warranty coverage offered for the product is smaller than what iRestore offers.
- In terms of public reception In terms of public reception, the Capillus could be perceived as a bit lackluster despite the design and convenience.
iRestore Vs. HairMax LaserBand Irestore Vs Windows 10
Used by many who suffer from bald spots, thinning hairline receding HairMax’s LaserBand 82 from HairMax is specifically designed to treat mild signs of hair loss. It is made of a headband like structure designed to be secure with enough flexibility to be able to adjust to treat specific areas of the scalp easily. The fastest treatment time on our list being around 90 seconds. The recommended usage of 3 days a week can lead to hair growth in 12-16 weeks. Its LaserBand 82 is priced at $799.
Similar to iRestore, similar to iRestore, the HairMax LaserBand 82 is FDA-cleared. It may be referred to as FDA-approved. However, it is important to remember that FDA-approved products mainly refer to safe-to-eat foods and medications. FDA-cleared products, on the other hand, refer to medical devices that pose moderate to low risks. Both the HairMax as well as iRestore are laser hair growth devices, and products that fall within this category are automatically FDA-cleared. Though they may have distinct meanings, both “FDA-approved” as well as “FDA-cleared” are synonymous with safety. Additionally, the HairMax and iRestore both make use of class II laser diodes, but the similarities end here. Irestore Vs Windows 10
It is the HairMax LaserBand is different many aspects that allow it to stand out against the other iRestore. First, it is a headband wearable, with an inner comb to ensure that the laser beam is efficiently penetrated onto the scalp. Having a headband-like structure can have its pros, as well as some cons. Although you can transfer the band to other areas of the scalp, other might be dissatisfied with how small the area of coverage. The second reason is that the iRestore is much smaller coverage, the LaserBand comes with 82 % – enough power to stimulate the growth of hair follicles. And lastly, if you purchase it, you’ll also get additional hair growth products as an added bonus. This is something that other options on this list don’t offer.
- The HairMax LaserBand’s product design offers users easy movements and convenient usage whenever and wherever they need it.
- The use of products for hair growth such as shampoo, conditioner serum, and other products will provide additional benefits on the part of the user.
- For the price of $799, the 82-diode hair growth machine certainly sounds like an incredible deal.
- A laser hair loss treatment device that has the fastest time of the other tools on our list (90 seconds) LaserBand is the quickest. LaserBand is perfect for people who are likely to have busy schedules.
- Because it’s a hairband type product however, it might not give the most comprehensive coverage when compared to the other three machines.
- When you consider the way it was made and the amount of diodes that have been built in, it’s not as flexibly pliable as its 42-diode counterpart.
- As with the rest of the products, as with the rest, HairMax LaserBand’s LLLT technology may not be appropriate for everyone – the majority of them, but not all.
Now that we’ve established all you must know about the iRestore and also the other options we offer, such as the Theradome Pro LH80, the Capillus One, and the HairMax Laser Band, let’s share who is the ideal user of all four of our laser hair treatment devices.
First, in the instance of the Theradome we suggest that you use it if you’re looking for an all-laser alternative to the iRestore. Since it’s established that all-laser therapy works best than with LED light sources, we consider it as a fixture for professionals at a hair clinic or specialist’s office. Irestore Vs Windows 10
The Capillus is a great option if you’re a traveler or an outgoing person who gets to accomplish everything without problems. It’s possible to include this as a style staple if you’re searching for a style that doesn’t require you to remain at home all the time.
The HairMax headband device is great when you’re trying to treat specific parts of the scalp that are prone to losing hair or thin without having to worry about touching or touching the other parts. Based on the design of the product it’s possible you’ll want to give it a go if you’re looking for a quick fix.
Finally, with regard to the iRestore, we recommend it for those looking for a safer hair restoration device. We would also suggest this if you’re short on the budget. The bulky design and wires could cause some minor inconveniences, but if you’re willing to overlook it and accept it, then the iRestore might be the best thing you can get.