A set of large, full and healthy hair can reward you with lots of opportunities. You could be praised or even be noticed for the hair you have! As we get older, everything is changing. When we face challenges, your hair may become susceptible to loss of hair and, even more losing it. And as you take a look at the condition of your hair, you will realize you’re to late.
What can you do to fix this? Apart from a change of life style, laser hair treatment is one of the best methods to make sure that your hair remains full. There are many accessible options to find. The iRestore hair growth system is among the top products that provide the best laser hair therapy at great deals, but did you know the different similar devices that perform exactly the same way? We’ll find them out!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Fabricating Fringe’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of iRestore.
Overview: The IRestore Systems for Hair Growth with Lasers Irestore Vs Yerba Mate
The iRestore Hair Growth System is a hair loss treatment device that is able to treat various indicators of baldness by speeding up hair regrowth. This FDA-cleared product features a combination of laser diodes and LED lights that result in a more secure, non-invasive, and more comfortable experience for the user. The red light that is emitted the headgear on the device is powerful enough to eradicate all remaining signs of hair loss – the thinned hair follicles that cause this condition shed away from the scalp. In the process, they are replaced by healthier ones, which opens the way to hair regrowth. The iRestore is one of the numerous products that help treat baldness among people who suffer by using a low-level laser procedure.
What is the Low-level Therapy?
Low-level laser therapy, also known as LLLT is a type of medical treatment commonly used to aid in reducing swelling and pain and accelerate healing. It’s also widely that is used to treat hair loss problems among individuals. Contrary to other methods that call for surgeries, LLLT is painless and non-toxic, and can reduce the dangers of harmful negative side effects. This treatment is advised for those who suffer from androgenetic alopecia that is typically caused by heart issues of various kinds such as diabetes, prostate, and issues among men, as well as PCOS and menopausal symptoms in women. It is also able to treat other types of alopecia such as one that occurs by chemotherapy.
The iRestore is available in two different versions of the Essential price is $695 and the Professional, priced at $1,195. Both have the LCD controller that comes with a 25-minute timer and an integrated safety sensor to ensure that the device is on only when it’s connected with the head. It’s already packed with an AC adapter that is 7 feet long, but you can buy batteries separately in case you wish to travel anyplace. The iRestore is suggested to be used at least once per other day, and consistent usage will lead to full hair regrowth within 4 to 6 months.
The Benefits of the iRestore
- The iRestore is regarded as less harmful as it comes complete with powerful red LED lights as well as laser diodes.
- It has a handheld LED controller that allows you to turn on, start the timer for 25 minutes, pause, or power off whenever you’d like.
- The back support band as well as the soft pads strategically put inside the helmet helps keep the device secure.
- The safety sensor on the device will notify you immediately when the iRestore is not aligned to your head while you’re still in the process of the laser treatment.
Cons and Cons of IRestore iRestore
- In addition, the presence of wires upon wires connected with the iRestore device may be a thorny issue to deal with.
- The design alone is not very versatile. It’s better to use it while you’re at home or in an apartment.
- The results could take a while unless you try out the other products from iRestore specifically designed to improve the process of growing hair.
iRestore Vs. Theradome Pro LH800
The Theradome Pro LH800 is another popular laser hair growth device with an additional edge over iRestore due to the fact that it’s a wireless device that allows you to recharge it whenever it runs out of battery. It’s not just the wireless capabilities that have been gaining attention as a reliable solution to losing hair. It’s also known for an all-laser systemthat we will explain further very shortly. Two 20-minute sessions each week is enough to address hair loss and regenerate hair follicles and restore vigor within 6 to 12 months. The Theradome Pro LH800 is priced at $995, complete a 6-month money-back warranty.
The Theradome and iRestore share striking similarities when it comes to design is in the design department. Both devices have headgears that mimic the shape of the helmet of a motorcyclist or biker. Though they may have some distinctive marks and features that set each other apart, namely the presence of buttons for power on Theradome and the safety headband on the iRestore, both have foam padding inside to ensure that the head is comfortable and secure. Like the latter, the former is also positively received for not just the convenience, but its remarkable results.
The Theradome’s helmet-like product design and its positive reception is similar to that of iRestore’s but the similarities end here. What sets it against the latter is the fact that it’s an all-laser device – an affordable one in fact! To explain further, it comes with 80 laser diodes at a low level, each one powerful enough to rejuvenate thinned and weak hair follicles. This means that the duration of use is less time than iRestore’s of 25 minutes of sessions every day it is only necessary to utilize it for 20 minutes twice every week. As mentioned earlier, the Theradome has a wireless connection and is cordless. That means you don’t have to worry about any issues with the wiring by itself! Irestore Vs Yerba Mate
- Theradome’s customer service offering is solid – whatever problem or concern that you have Theradome will address it right away to the very best of their ability.
- Considering the number of features available and the price that is offered by the Pro LH80 is offered, it’s impossible to overlook the impressive results obtained from consistent use.
- The headgear is not just wireless and rechargeable. It’s also light and simple to use, plus it will fit comfortably on nearly all head shape.
- It is durable and could last up to five years after the initial purchase.
- It may not be certain that it will work for everyone since everyone lives in different situations and have various personal circumstances and conditions.
- In terms of design, the helmet might not look very ideal for an outdoor setting – similar to the iRestore is, you should use it at the home or indoors.
- The trial time is shorter than iRestore’s by just six months.
iRestore Vs. Capillus One
Capillus is a well-known brand for its offering of convenient treatments for hair loss and its handheld laser devices redefine”convenience” to the max. They’re made to look like everyday caps! They come in a variety of designs, and one of them is the Capillus One. Capillus One is versatile, elegant, and suitable for those who want to be stylish everywhere they turn, all at just $999. With a rechargeable lithium-on battery that will last for up to a month, this FDA-cleared procedure only requires 6 minutes to treat daily. The consistent use of the system will result in expansion over one year.
Like the iRestorecap, like the iRestore, Capillus One cap has been tested and proved by clinical research to see its positive effects on patients suffering from androgenetic alopecia. The diodes used in the cap are medical grade class II, which means that they are safe to use, it is not a risk to health, and the waves that emit are adequate to reinvigorate cells back to their earlier splendor. In the case of hair regrowth, diodes in class II go through the skin and enter the weakened follicles, boosting the blood flow and cell count to regrow them and bring them back to health. Both the iRestore Capillus and iRestore Capillus are FDA-cleared, which means there’s no reason to stress too much.
The design and look of the Capillus are what make it so unique and cleverly different from the IRestore by a mile. The cap-like design is flexible enough that anyone else may not notice at all the fact that you’re using it to treat hair loss problems. This is an enormous contrast to the overall appearance of the iRestore as well as its appearance. it, you could consider it best to use it at home. The advantages don’t end there, since the Capillus One’s laser diode count is bigger than the iRestore’s or Theradome Pro’s 112 – you get all-around laser treatments for your scalp within such a short time! Irestore Vs Yerba Mate
- The style and appearance of the product make Capillus One Capillus One (and other Capillus products) an enormous leap ahead over the other products.
- It’s stylishly flexible and adaptable to any location and highly practical for the majority of its users.
- Despite having a circumference that’s about an inch smaller than The Thermadome and iRestore the iRestore fits perfectly to most head forms.
- It’s not just the amount of diodes in a laser (112 in total) which gives the Capillus the edge and also the extensive all-around scalp coverage.
- The price of the Capillus One maybe $4 higher than the Theradome , however both are higher in price. This is not ideal for people who are on a tight budget.
- The warranty coverage offered by the manufacturer to this device lower than that offered by iRestore provides.
- In terms of public reception in terms of reception by the public, the Capillus might appear lacking in quality despite its design and convenience.
iRestore vs. HairMax LaserBand Irestore Vs Yerba Mate
Many suffer from thinning, bald spots hairline receding HairMax’s LaserBand 82 from HairMax is designed to fix mild signs of loss of hair. It’s made of a headband like structure designed to be secure as well as flexible to adapt to and treat specific parts of the scalp easily. The fastest treatment time in our list in the 90 second range, treatment for 3 days per week can produce hair growth within 12-16 weeks. The LaserBand 82 is priced at $799.
Like iRestore, it is similar to the HairMax LaserBand 82 is FDA-cleared. This may sound the same as FDA-approved. But make no mistake – FDA-approved products mainly refer to safe-to-eat foods and medications. FDA-cleared products, on the contrary, are medical devices that carry low to moderate risk. Both the HairMax as well as iRestore are laser hair-growth devices, and products that fall under this type are automatically deemed FDA-cleared. Although they have different meanings, both ‘FDA-approved’ and ‘FDA-cleared’ are synonymous with safety. Additionally, the HairMax and iRestore use class II laser diodes however, their similarities end there. Irestore Vs Yerba Mate
The HairMax LaserBand is different many aspects that allow it to differentiate itself in comparison to the IRestore. It is, for one, a headband wearable, with an internal comb to ensure that the laser is well-absorbed by the scalp. Having a headband-like structure can have its advantages, but also some disadvantages. While it is possible to move the band to other areas of the scalp, other may not like how limited the range of application is. The second reason is that the iRestore offers less, the LaserBand has 82 – powerful enough to re-grow hair hair follicles. And lastly, if you buy it, you’ll also receive additional hair growth products as an added bonus. This is something that other products of the products on this list do not have.
- The HairMax LaserBand’s design allows users to enjoy effortless movements , and convenient use anytime and wherever they need it.
- Its use of products for hair growth which include shampoo, conditioner, serum, and supplements will provide additional benefits on the user’s end.
- For the price of $799 the 82-diode hair growth machine certainly sounds like a great deal to behold.
- A laser hair loss treatment device that has the fastest time of the rest on our list (90 seconds) The LaserBand is perfect for people who have extremely busy schedules.
- As a hairband-type item It may not offer the best all-around coverage as compared to the other three models.
- Considering how it’s made and the amount of diodes it has been constructed in, it’s not as flexible as the 42-diode version.
- Like the other options available, as with the rest, HairMax LaserBand’s LLLT technology might not be appropriate for every individual – most of them, but not all.
We’ve now established everything you must know about the iRestore as well as the other options we offer, such as The Theradome Pro LH80, the Capillus One, and the HairMax Laser Band, let’s reveal who’s the most suitable person to use each of the four laser hair growth devices.
In the first instance, in the case of the Theradome we suggest that you use it if you’re looking for an all-laser option to iRestore. Since it’s established that laser therapy with full-length lasers is more effective than LED lights, we see it as a professional fixture in a hair care clinic or specialist’s office. Irestore Vs Yerba Mate
The Capillus is an ideal option if you’re a traveler or someone who likes to complete everything with no problems. You may even want to incorporate this as a style staple if you’re searching for a style that doesn’t require you to stay in the house all day.
The HairMax headband device is ideal if you’re looking to treat particular areas of the scalp that are at risk of balding or thinning without worrying about touching other areas. Based on the design of the product it’s possible you’ll want to consider this if you’re looking for a quick fix.
Finally, with regard to the iRestore, we recommend it if you’re looking for a safer, more risk-free hair restoration device. We recommend it especially in the case of a limited budget. The wires and bulky design could cause some minor inconveniences If you’re willing to look past it, then the iRestore may be the best thing you can buy.