Being able to have hair that is full, dense, and healthy hair rewards you with a variety of chances. You might get compliments or be noticed for the hair you have! However, as we age things are set to change. As we go through obstacles and challenges, hair can end up being subjected to thinning and, worse, balding. If you take a look at its condition, you will realize you’re to late.
What can you do to fix this? In addition to a change in your lifestyle, laser therapy is among the most effective methods to make sure that your hair is healthy and full. There are many accessible options to get a hold of. For instance, the iRestore hair growth system is one of the most popular options that provide the top laser hair therapy at great deals However, did you realize the different similar devices that perform exactly the same way? Find out now!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Fabricating Fringe’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of iRestore, you may still want to check out our article below.
Overview: The IRestore laser hair growth system Irestore Vs Zombies 2 Progress Ipad
The iRestore Hair Growth System is a device for treating hair loss used to treat different symptoms of baldness, resulting in faster hair growth. The FDA-approved product comes with laser diodes and LED lights that result in a more secure, non-invasive, and more comfortable experience for the user. The red light that emanates from inside the headgear of the device is powerful enough to eradicate all remaining indicators of hair loss. the thinned hair follicles that cause this problem disappear of the scalp. This means that they are replaced with healthier ones, which opens to hair growth. The iRestore is only one of the numerous products which help to treat baldness in people who suffer with the low-level laser therapy procedure.
What’s the Low-level Therapy?
Low-level laser therapy, or LLLT is a type of medical procedure that can aid in reducing swelling and pain and speed up healing. It’s also a widely-known method for treating hair loss issues among people. Contrary to other methods that call for surgical intervention, LLLT is painless and non-toxic and reduces the underlying risks of dangerous unwanted side effects. The procedure is suggested for people suffering from androgenetic alopecia that is typically caused by varying heart problems such as diabetes, prostate, and issues among men, as well as PCOS and menopausal issues among women. It is also able to treat other types of alopecia such as one that occurs by chemotherapy.
The iRestore is available in two different versions of the Essential, which costs $695 as well as the Professional priced at $1195. Both have an LCD controller that comes with a 25-minute timer and a built-in security sensor that makes sure that the machine is always on only when it’s secured to the head. It’s already packed with a 7-foot AC adapter and you can purchase a battery pack separately should you need to move around. The iRestore is suggested to be used once every once a day. Regular usage will lead to full hair growth within 4 to 6 months.
The Pros of the iRestore
- The iRestore is seen as less harmful as it comes complete with powerful red LED light as well as laser diodes.
- It comes with a hand-held LED controller that allows you to turn on, start the timer for 25 minutes, pause, or power off whenever you’d like.
- The back support band and the soft pads located inside the helmet helps keep the device secure.
- Its handy safety sensor will notify you immediately if the iRestore is misaligned from your head when you’re in the middle of laser treatment.
The Cons of the iRestore
- Wires upon wires that connect to an iRestore device can be an unwelcoming hassle to deal with.
- The design isn’t as versatile – it’s better to use it while you’re in your home or your apartment.
- The results could take a while unless you try out iRestore’s other hair care products designed to boost the process of growing hair.
iRestore is vs. Theradome Pro LH800
The Theradome Pro LH800 is another popular laser hair growth device with an additional edge over iRestore – that’s because it’s a wireless system that allows you to recharge it anytime it’s low on battery. This isn’t just the wireless features that are making waves as an effective solution to losing hair. It’s also known for an all-laser solution, which we will explain further very in the near future. Two 20-minute sessions each week is enough to address hair loss and restore hair follicles to fullness and strength within six to twelve months. The Theradome Pro LH800 costs $995, complete a 6-month money-back warranty.
The Theradome and iRestore both have striking similarities as far as design is in the design department. Both models have headgears that mimic the shape of a biker’s or motorcyclist’s helmet. Though they may have some distinct marks and characteristics that make them different such as buttons for power on Theradome and the safety headband on the iRestore and iRestore, both come with foam padding inside to keep your head comfortable and secure. Like the latter however, the former is positively received for not just the ease of use, but also its amazing outcomes.
The Theradome’s helmet-like design and its positive reception are similar to that of iRestore, but the similarities end here. What sets it apart from the latter is the fact that it’s an all-laser device and it’s a bargain at that! In addition the features, it has 80 laser diodes at a low level, each powerful enough to regenerate thinned and weak hair follicles. This means that the time required to use it is less than iRestore’s – instead of 25-minute sessions every two days, you would only need to utilize it for 20 minutes twice a week. As we mentioned, the Theradome can be used wirelessly and cordless. It means that you won’t experience much hassle from the wiring alone! Irestore Vs Zombies 2 Progress Ipad
- Theradome’s customer service is reliable – no matter what issue or concern that you have, they’ll fix immediately to the best of their ability.
- Considering the number of features and the price for the Pro LH80 is offered, it’s difficult to gloss over the amazing results that are based on the consistent use.
- The headgear isn’t only rechargeable and wireless. It’s lightweight and simple to use, plus it can snugly fit nearly all head shape.
- The Theradome device is long-lasting and may last for up to five years since the first purchase.
- It’s not always guaranteed to work on others because everyone lives in different situations and have various personal circumstances and conditions.
- Design-wise, the helmet may not look very ideal for outdoor use – as with the iRestore It is best to utilize it in the comfort of your home or in indoor settings.
- The trial time is shorter than the iRestore trial period by six months.
iRestore Vs. Capillus One
Capillus is a well-known brand for its ease of use treatments for hair loss, and its portable laser devices take the meaning of the word ‘convenience’ to the maximum. They’re made to look like everyday caps! They are available in a variety of versions, and one of them is the Capillus One. Capillus One is versatile, elegant, and suitable for those who wish to appear stylish wherever they go, and all at just $999. With a rechargeable lithium-on battery that lasts for up to a month, this FDA-approved device takes just 6 minutes worth of treatment each day. The consistent use of the system will result in expansion over the next 12 months.
Similar to the iRestore, like the iRestore, Capillus One cap has been tried and proven by clinical research to see its positive effects on patients suffering from androgenetic Alopecia. Its laser diodes are medical-grade class II, which means that they are safe to use, it poses no serious harm, and the waves that emit are adequate to revive cells back to their earlier splendor. When it comes to hair regrowth, diodes of class II go through the skin and enter the weak follicles, increasing the flow of blood and cells for them to grow back to life. Both iRestore as well as Capillus are FDA-approved, so you don’t have to be concerned about it too much.
The Capillus’s look and design are what make it unique and cleverly different from the IRestore by a mile. The cap-like design is flexible enough to allow anyone else to not notice at all the fact that you’re using it to solve hair loss issues. It’s a stark contrast to the overall look of the iRestore and, based on the appearance of it, you could consider it best to keep it at home. The advantages don’t end there, since you’ll notice that Capillus One’s laser diode count is much bigger than the iRestore’s or the Theradome Pro’s at 112 – it provides all-round laser treatment around your scalp in such a short treatment time! Irestore Vs Zombies 2 Progress Ipad
- The appearance and design provide this Capillus One (and other Capillus products) a huge leap ahead over the other products.
- It is stylishly versatile and adaptable to any location, and highly convenient for the majority of its users.
- Despite having a circumference that’s approximately an inch smaller than the Thermadome and iRestore the iRestore fits perfectly around most head designs.
- It’s not just the number of diodes in a laser (112, to be exact) that gives the Capillus a huge advantage, but also the wide overall scalp coverage.
- The price of the Capillus One maybe $4 higher than that of the Theradome machine however, both are more expensive in terms of price. This is not ideal for people who are on a tight budget.
- The warranty coverage provided by the manufacturer to this device much lower than that offered by iRestore offers.
- In terms of reception by the public, the Capillus might appear somewhat uninteresting despite its appearance and the ease of use.
iRestore vs. HairMax LaserBand Irestore Vs Zombies 2 Progress Ipad
Many suffer with thinning hair, bald spots and receding hairline HairMax’s LaserBand 82 from HairMax is created to correct mild signs of loss of hair. It comes in the form of a headband like structure optimized to be secure with enough flexibility to adjust to and treat specific parts of the scalp with ease. The fastest treatment time in our list around 90 seconds. The the recommended use of three days per week can lead to hair growth in 12-16 weeks. Its LaserBand 82 is priced at $799.
Like iRestore and iRestore, similar to iRestore, the HairMax LaserBand 82 is FDA-cleared. This may sound the same as FDA-approved. But make no mistake – FDA-approved products are primarily safe-to-eat foods and medications. FDA-cleared products, on the contrary, are medical devices that pose moderate to low risks. Both HairMax as well as iRestore are laser hair-growth devices. Products that fall within this category are automatically FDA-cleared. While having distinct meanings, both “FDA-approved” and “FDA-cleared” are synonymous with security. Additionally, the HairMax and iRestore use Class II laser diodes however, the similarities end here. Irestore Vs Zombies 2 Progress Ipad
HairMax LaserBand HairMax LaserBand is different many aspects that it can easily distinguish itself against the other iRestore. First, it is an adjustable headband that comes with an inside comb that will ensure that the laser beam is efficiently penetrated onto the scalp. A headband-like design may have a few advantages, along with certain cons. While it is possible to move the band to other parts of the scalp, other may not like how limited the coverage is. In addition, since the iRestore has much less than the LaserBand, the LaserBand has the 82 that are powerful enough to stimulate the growth of follicles. And lastly, if you buy it, you’ll also get additional products for hair growth as an extra, something that other products on this list don’t offer.
- The HairMax LaserBand’s product design offers users easy movement and allows for convenient use whenever and wherever.
- Its inclusion of hair growth products such as shampoo conditioner serum, and other products, adds bonus benefits on the side of the consumer.
- At $799 the 82-diode growth machine is a great deal to behold.
- A laser hair loss treatment instrument that has the fastest time of the other tools in our selection (90 seconds) The LaserBand is ideal for those who may have very busy schedules.
- Since it’s a hairband-type product however, it might not give the most comprehensive coverage when compared to the other three models.
- Considering how it’s made and the amount of diodes that have been built in, it’s certainly not as flexible as its 42-diode version.
- Similar to the rest, like the others, HairMax LaserBand’s LLLT technology might not be appropriate for every person – most of them, however, not all.
Now that we’ve established all you need to know about the iRestore and our other alternatives, including the Theradome Pro LH80, the Capillus One, and the HairMax Laser Band, let’s discuss who’s the best user for each of the four laser hair growth devices.
In the first instance, in the case of Theradome we suggest that you use it if you want an all-laser replacement to iRestore. As it’s been proven that laser therapy with full-length lasers is more effective than LED light sources, we consider it as a fixture for professionals within a hair-care specialist’s or doctor’s clinic. Irestore Vs Zombies 2 Progress Ipad
The Capillus is recommended when you’re an outgoing person who gets to do everything without any issues. You might want to incorporate this as a fashion staple if you’re looking for an option that doesn’t require you to stay inside all the time.
The HairMax headband is perfect for treating specific parts of the scalp that are susceptible to loss of hair or thinness without worrying about or touching the other parts. Based on the design of the product it’s possible you’ll want to give it a go if you’re looking for a quick fix.
Finally, with regard to the iRestore, we recommend it for anyone seeking a more secure and more secure hair restoration device. We would also suggest this if you’re short on the budget. The wiring and the bulky appearance could cause some minor inconveniences, but if you’re willing to look past it the iRestore could be the best thing you can get.