Being able to have hair that is full, dense and healthy hair can reward you with lots of opportunities. You could be praised or even be noticed by your hair on its own! However, as we age, everything is set to change. When we face challenges and challenges, hair can become susceptible to thinning and, worse it could be balding. As you examine the condition of your hair, you might realize that you’re way too far behind.
What can you do to fix this? Apart from a change of life style, laser hair treatment is one of the best methods to make sure that your hair remains full. There are a myriad of methods that you can get a hold of. The iRestore hair growth system is one of the most popular options that provide the most effective laser hair treatment at great deals But did you know the other similar devices that function similarly? Let’s find out now!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Fabricating Fringe’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of iRestore.
Overview The IRestore Systems for Hair Growth with Lasers Laser Hair Growth Vs 02
The iRestore Hair Growth System is an instrument for treating hair loss used to treat different signs of baldness with faster hair regrowth. The FDA-approved product comes with a combination of laser diodes as well as LED lights, resulting in a safer non-invasive and comfortable user experience. The red light emanating from the headgear on the device is strong enough to eliminate all indications of loss of hair – the hair follicles that are thinned that cause this condition disappear of the scalp. As a result, they are replaced with healthier ones, paving to hair growth. The iRestore is one of many products which help to treat baldness in those who suffer from it with the low-level laser therapy procedure.
What’s low-level laser therapy?
Low-level laser therapy, or LLLT, is a medical procedure that can reduce swelling and pain and accelerate healing. It’s also widely for treating hair loss issues among people. In contrast to similar procedures that require surgeries, LLLT is painless and non-toxic and lowers the risk of adverse unwanted side adverse effects. This treatment is advised for patients suffering from androgenetic alopecia and is often caused by various heart issues such as diabetes, prostate, and issues among men, as well as PCOS and menopausal symptoms in women. It also treats different forms of alopecia such as one that occurs due to chemotherapy.
The iRestore comes in two versions of the Essential price is $695 and the Professional, priced at $1,195. Both versions have the LCD controller equipped with a 25-minute timer and an inbuilt safety sensor that ensures the device is on only when it’s connected with the head. It’s pre-packed with an AC adapter with a 7-foot length and you can purchase batteries separately if you want to move anyplace. The iRestore is advised to be used once every once a day. Regular use will result in complete hair growth in about 4-6 months.
The Pros of the iRestore
- The iRestore is considered to be less hazardous since it is equipped with powerful LED red lights along with laser diodes.
- It features a handheld LED controller that lets you turn on, start the timer for 25 minutes, pause, or power off whenever you want to.
- The support band for the back and the soft pads that are strategically placed within the inside of the helmet helps keep the helmet in place.
- The safety sensor on the device alerts you right away when the iRestore is not aligned from your head when you’re still undergoing treatment with lasers.
The Cons of the iRestore
- Wires upon wires connected with the iRestore device could be an unwelcoming hassle to handle.
- The design isn’t very versatile. It’s better to utilize it when you’re at home or in an apartment.
- The results could take a time if you don’t try iRestore’s other hair care products specifically designed to improve the process of growing hair.
iRestore vs. Theradome Pro LH800
The Theradome Pro LH800 is another well-known laser hair growth device with an additional edge above the iRestore since it’s a wireless system allows you to recharge it when it’s running out of battery. This isn’t just the wireless features that are making waves as a reliable solution to losing hair. It also has an all-laser system, which we’ll discuss in more detail in the near future. Two 20-minute sessions a week are enough to treat hair loss and restore follicles back to life and vigor within 6 to 12 months. The Theradome Pro LH800 costs $995. It comes with a 6-month money-back guarantee.
The Theradome and iRestore both have striking similarities when it comes to design is concerned. Both have headbands that mimic the shape of motorcycle helmets and bike helmets. Though they may have some distinct marks and characteristics that set each other apart such as an power button for the Theradome and the safety headband of the iRestore Both have foam pads placed within to keep your head comfortable and secure. Like the latter however, the former is highly praised for not only the convenience, but its remarkable results.
The Theradome’s helmet-like design and its positive reception is similar to that of iRestore’s however, these similarities stop here. What truly sets the former distinct from the other is the fact that it’s an all-laser device – an affordable one at that! To explain further it’s equipped with 80 low-level laser diodes, each one powerful enough to rejuvenate weakened and thinned hair follicles. In turn, the usage period takes much shorter than iRestore’s of 25-minute sessions every two days You would need to use it for 20 minutes twice every week. As mentioned earlier, the Theradome can be used wirelessly and cordless. It means that you won’t experience many issues from wiring itself! Laser Hair Growth Vs 02
- Theradome’s customer service offering is excellent – whatever issue or concern that you have, they’ll fix immediately to the best of their abilities.
- Considering the number of features available and the price that can be compared to the features and price at which the Pro LH80 is offered, it’s impossible to overlook the impressive results based on consistent recommended usage.
- The headgear is not just rechargeable and wireless. It’s also light and simple to use. It will fit comfortably on nearly all head shape.
- The Theradome device is long-lasting and can last even over five years from the initial purchase.
- It may not be certain that it will work for everyone because everyone lives in different scenarios with different personal circumstances or conditions.
- In terms of design, the helmet might not be ideal for an outdoor setting – similar to the iRestore It is best to use it at home or indoors.
- The trial duration is shorter than the iRestore trial period by six months.
iRestore Vs. Capillus One
Capillus is widely-acclaimed for its ease of use treatments for hair loss and its portable laser devices redefine the word ‘convenience’ to the highest level. They’re made to look like everyday caps! They come in a variety of designs, including they’re available in a variety of colors. Capillus One is versatile, elegant, and suitable for those who want to be stylish everywhere they go, all for the price of $999. With a rechargeable Li-on battery that will last for up to up to a month, this FDA-approved procedure only requires six minutes of treatment daily. Consistent use will result in an increase in the next 12 months.
Like the iRestorecap, like the iRestore, Capillus One cap has been tested and proved, having undergone clinical studies to determine its positive effects on patients suffering from androgenetic Alopecia. The diodes used in the cap are medical grade class II. They are considered safe to use, it is not a risk to health, and the waves it emits are decent enough to reinvigorate cells back to their former glory. In the case of hair growth, the class II diodes are absorbed by the hair and into the weakened follicles, boosting the blood flow and cell count to regrow them back to life. Both the iRestore and Capillus are FDA-cleared, which means there’s no need to worry excessively.
The design and look of the Capillus are what make it unique and cleverly different from the iRestore by a mile. Its cap-like shape is adaptable enough that anyone else may not notice at all that you’re using it solve hair loss issues. This is a vast contrast to the overall look of the iRestore and, based on the appearance of it, you could consider it best to use it at home. This doesn’t end at that point, as you’ll notice that Capillus One’s number of laser diodes is much bigger than the iRestore’s or Theradome Pro’s 112 – which means you can get all-around laser treatment around your scalp in such a short treatment time! Laser Hair Growth Vs 02
- The appearance and design provide the Capillus One (and other Capillus products) a huge leap ahead of the rest.
- It’s elegantly versatile, flexible at any place and extremely convenient for the majority of its customers.
- Despite having a circumference that’s about an inch smaller in comparison to it’s counterparts, the Thermadome and iRestore, it fits snugly to most head forms.
- It’s not just the amount of laser diodes (112 in total) that gives the Capillus the edge and also the extensive overall scalp coverage.
- The cost is of Capillus One maybe $4 higher than the Theradome machine, however both are higher in price. This isn’t the best choice for the budget-conscious.
- The warranty coverage offered by the manufacturer to this device much less compared to what the iRestore provides.
- In terms of public reception In terms of public reception, the Capillus may come off as a bit lackluster despite the appearance and the ease of use.
iRestore Vs. HairMax LaserBand Laser Hair Growth Vs 02
Used by many who suffer with thinning hair, bald spots, and a receding hairline, the LaserBand 82 from HairMax is specifically designed to treat mild signs of loss of hair. It comes in the form of a headband that is designed to be secure and flexible enough to adapt to treat specific areas of the scalp easily. With the fastest treatment speed on our list being around 90 seconds. The recommended usage of 3 days a week should produce hair growth within 12-16 weeks. Its LaserBand 82 is priced at $799.
Similar to iRestore, similar to iRestore, the HairMax LaserBand 82 is FDA-cleared. This may sound the same as being FDA-approved. However, it is important to remember that FDA-approved products mainly refer to safe-to-eat foods and medications. FDA-cleared items, on the contrary, are medical devices that carry low to moderate risks. Both the HairMax along with iRestore are laser hair-growth devices. Products that fall under this type are automatically considered FDA-cleared. While having distinct meanings, both “FDA-approved” and “FDA-cleared” are synonymous with safety. Furthermore, HairMax and iRestore both make use of the class II diodes of lasers however, their similarities end there. Laser Hair Growth Vs 02
HairMax LaserBand HairMax LaserBand is different many aspects that allow it to differentiate itself against the other iRestore. It is, for one, an adjustable headband that comes with an inside comb that will ensure that the laser is well-absorbed by the scalp. The headband-like shape may have a few advantages, along with some cons. Although you can transfer the band to different areas of your scalp, some may not like how limited the range of application is. The second reason is that the iRestore is much smaller, the LaserBand comes with the 82 that are powerful enough to stimulate the growth of follicles. If you purchase the LaserBand, you’ll also receive additional products for hair growth as an extra, something that the rest on this list don’t offer.
- The HairMax LaserBand’s design offers users easy movements and convenient usage whenever and wherever it’s needed.
- Its inclusion of hair growth products, including shampoo conditioner serum, shampoo, and other supplements can bring additional benefits to the user’s end.
- For the price of $799 the 82-diode hair growth machine surely sounds like an incredible deal.
- A laser hair loss treatment tool with the shortest time-span among the other tools in our selection (90 seconds) LaserBand is the quickest. LaserBand is perfect for people who are likely to have busy schedules.
- As a hairband-type item, it may not provide the most comprehensive coverage when in comparison to the other three machines.
- Considering how it’s made and the diodes built into it, it’s not as flexible as the 42-diode version.
- Similar to the rest available, as with the rest, HairMax LaserBand’s LLLT technology might not be suitable for everyone – the majority of them, but certainly not all.
We’ve now established everything you must know about the iRestore and also our other alternatives, including the Theradome Pro LH80, the Capillus One, and the HairMax Laser Band, let us share who is the ideal person to use every one of these laser hair devices.
In the first instance, in the case of Theradome We recommend it you’re looking for an all-laser replacement to iRestore. Because it is well-established that all-laser therapy works best than with LED lights, we think of it as a professional fixture at a hair physician’s or specialist’s clinic. Laser Hair Growth Vs 02
The Capillus is recommended for those who are a frequent traveler or an outgoing person who gets to do everything without any problems. You might want to incorporate this as a style staple if you’re searching for a style that does not require you to be in the house all day.
The HairMax headband device is great if you’re looking to treat particular areas of the scalp that are susceptible to loss of hair or thinness without worrying about touching or touching the other areas. Based on the style of the product it’s possible you’ll want to try this too in case you’re looking for a quick fix.
In the end, regarding the iRestore, we recommend it for anyone searching for a safer, more risk-free hair restoration device. We also recommend this especially when you’re on a tight budget. The wires and bulky design may produce slight inconveniences, but if you’re willing to put up with it and accept it, then the iRestore might be the most effective thing to get.