Being able to have large, full and healthy hair can reward you with lots of opportunities. You may receive compliments or even be noticed for your hair on its own! But as we age the world is set to change. As we encounter challenges, your hair may end up being subjected to loss of hair and, even more losing it. As you take a look at its state, you soon may find out you’re too far behind.
What can you do to fix this? Apart from a change of life style, laser hair treatment is one of the best options to make sure your hair remains full. There are tons of accessible ways that you can obtain. The iRestore Hair Growth System is one of the popular products that offer the top laser hair therapy for a reasonable price However, did you realize the other similar devices that work similarly? We’ll find them out!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Fabricating Fringe’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of iRestore, you may still want to check out our article below.
Overview: The IRestore Laser Hair Growth System Laser Hair Growth Vs 20 Years Old
The iRestore Hair Growth System is an instrument for treating hair loss used to treat different indicators of baldness by speeding up hair growth. The FDA-approved product comes with laser diodes as well as LED lights which result in a safer, non-invasive, and more comfortable user experience. The red light that emanates from within the headgear of the device is strong enough to eliminate all indicators of hair loss. the hair follicles with thin skin which cause this issue disappear from the scalp. In the process, they are replaced with healthier ones, which opens to hair growth. The iRestore is only one of the numerous products that aid in treating baldness for those suffering from it through the low-level laser therapy procedure.
What is Low-level Laser Therapy?
Low-level laser therapy, also known as LLLT is a medical treatment commonly used to help reduce pain and swelling and speed up healing. It’s also a widely-known method for treating hair loss issues in people. Contrary to other methods that call for surgical intervention, LLLT is painless and non-toxic, and can reduce the dangers of harmful negative side consequences. This treatment is advised for people who suffer from androgenetic hair loss, which is usually caused by varying heart problems as well as diabetes and prostate issues among men, as well as PCOS and menopausal issues among women. It can also treat different forms of alopecia for instance, one that is caused by chemotherapy.
The iRestore comes in two versions of the Essential, which costs $695 and the Professional priced at $1195. Both models come with an LCD controller that comes with a timer of 25 minutes and a built-in safety sensor to ensure that the device is running only when it’s secured with the head. It comes pre-packaged with an AC adapter with a 7-foot length, but you can buy a battery pack separately should you need to move anyplace. The iRestore is recommended to be used every each day. Consistent usage will lead to full hair growth in about 4-6 months.
The Benefits of the iRestore
- The iRestore is regarded as less hazardous since it is equipped packed with super-powerful LED red lights as well as laser diodes.
- It has a handheld LED controller that allows you to switch on, activate the timer of 25 minutes, stop, or power off whenever you’d like.
- The back support band as well as the soft pads strategically located inside the helmet aid in keeping the device secured.
- Its safety sensor is a must-have feature that will notify you immediately when the iRestore is not aligned from your head while you’re in the middle of laser treatment.
Cons and Cons of IRestore iRestore
- In addition, the presence of wires upon wires that connect to the iRestore device can be an unwelcoming hassle to deal with.
- The design alone is not so versatile-looking – it’s much better to use it while you’re in your home or in your apartment.
- Results may take a long time if you don’t try the other products of iRestore that are designed to speed up the growth of hair.
iRestore vs. Theradome Pro LH800
The Theradome Pro LH800 is another popular device for hair growth with an additional advantage over the iRestore due to the fact that it’s a wireless system allows you to recharge it when it’s running out of battery. It’s not just the cordless features that are making waves as a reliable hair loss solution. It’s also known for an all-laser system, which we will explain further very shortly. Two 20-minute sessions each week are enough to treat hair loss and restore hair follicles to fullness and vitality within 6-12 months. The Theradome ProLH800 cost $995, complete a 6-month money-back guarantee.
The Theradome and iRestore have striking similarities as far as design is in the design department. Both have headbands that mimic the shape of the helmet of a motorcyclist or biker. Though they may have some distinctive marks and features that make them different, namely the presence of buttons for power on Theradome as well as the security headband of the iRestore, both have foam pads inside to keep your head snug and secure. Similar to the other however, the former is well-received for not just the convenience, but its incredible results.
The Theradome’s helmet-like design and its positive reception are akin to iRestore’s, however, these similarities stop here. What truly sets the former against the latter is the fact that it’s an all-laser device, and a very affordable one and a very affordable one! In addition the features, it has 80 laser diodes at a low level, each powerful enough to regenerate hair follicles that are thinned and weak. As a result, the duration of use is less than iRestore’s – instead of 25-minute sessions every other day it is only necessary to utilize it for 20 minutes, twice every week. As we mentioned, the Theradome has a wireless connection and is wireless and cordless. This means you wouldn’t get many issues from wiring by itself! Laser Hair Growth Vs 20 Years Old
- Theradome’s customer support is reliable – no matter what issue or concern you may have Theradome will address it immediately to the best of their abilities.
- Considering the number of features and the cost for the Pro LH80 is offered, it’s simply impossible to overlook the impressive results based on consistent recommended usage.
- The headgear isn’t only wireless and rechargeable. It’s lightweight and simple to use, and it can snugly fit nearly all head shapes.
- The Theradome device is durable and may last for up to five years since the first purchase.
- It is not guaranteed to work on others because everyone lives in different scenarios with various personal circumstances and conditions.
- Design-wise, the helmet may not look very ideal for an outdoor setting – similar to the iRestore is, you should make use of it at home or indoors.
- The trial duration is shorter than the iRestore trial period by six months.
iRestore and. Capillus One
Capillus is a well-known brand for its offering of convenient treatments for hair loss, and its handheld laser devices take the meaning of”convenience” to the max. They’re designed to look like ordinary caps! They are available in a variety of styles including they’re available in a variety of colors. Capillus One is versatile, discreet, and ideal for those who wish to appear stylish wherever they turn, all at just $999. With a rechargeable Li-on battery that can last one month, this FDA-approved procedure only requires 6 minutes to treat every day. Regular use will lead to expansion over the next 12 months.
Similar to the iRestore, like the iRestore, Capillus One cap has been tried and proven by clinical research to observe its positive results on patients suffering from androgenetic alopecia. Its laser diodes are medical-grade class II – considered safe to use. It does not cause any harm and the waves that emit are sufficient to revive cells back to their former glory. For hair regrowth, the diodes in class II go through the skin and the weakened hair follicles, which increases the blood flow and cell count for them to grow and bring them back to health. Both iRestore and Capillus are FDA-cleared, which means there’s no need to worry excessively.
The design and look of the Capillus is what makes it unique and cleverly different from the IRestore by a mile. Its cap-like shape is adaptable enough to allow anyone else to not notice at all that you’re using it combat hair loss issues. This is a vast contrast to the overall look of the iRestore and, based on the appearance of it, you could think that it’s best to use it at home. This doesn’t end there, as you’ll notice that Capillus One’s count of diodes in lasers is much bigger than the iRestore’s or the Theradome Pro’s at 112 – you get all-around laser treatments for your scalp in such a short treatment time! Laser Hair Growth Vs 20 Years Old
- The appearance and design provide Capillus One Capillus One (and other Capillus products) a huge leap ahead over the other products.
- It’s elegantly versatile, flexible at any place and extremely convenient for the majority of its users.
- Despite being approximately an inch smaller that it’s counterparts, the Thermadome and iRestore, it fits snugly around most head shapes.
- It’s not just the amount of diodes lasers (112 in total) that gives the Capillus a huge advantage, but also the wide overall scalp coverage.
- The cost for the Capillus One maybe $4 higher than that of the Theradome machine however both are higher in terms of cost. This is not ideal for people who are on a tight budget.
- The warranty coverage offered for the product is smaller than what iRestore gives.
- In terms of public reception in terms of reception by the public, the Capillus might appear a bit lackluster despite the appearance and the ease of use.
iRestore and. HairMax LaserBand Laser Hair Growth Vs 20 Years Old
Many suffer with thinning hair, bald spots hairline receding The LaserBand 82 from HairMax is specifically designed to treat mild signs of hair loss. It comes in the form of a headband like structure made to be safe with enough flexibility to adapt to and treat specific parts of the scalp easily. The fastest treatment time in our list in the 90 second range, recommended treatment for 3 days per week should produce hair growth within 12-16 weeks. The LaserBand 82 is priced at $799.
Like iRestore, it is similar to the HairMax LaserBand 82 is FDA-cleared. It may be referred to as being FDA-approved. But make no mistake – FDA-approved products mainly refer to food items and drugs that are safe to consume. FDA-cleared products, on the other hand, refer to medical devices that carry low to moderate risk. Both HairMax along with iRestore are laser hair growth devices. All products that fall into this category are automatically deemed FDA-cleared. Though they may have distinct meanings, both “FDA-approved” and “FDA-cleared” are synonymous with safety. In addition, HairMax and iRestore use the class II diodes of lasers, however, the similarities end here. Laser Hair Growth Vs 20 Years Old
HairMax LaserBand HairMax LaserBand is different many features that make it distinguish itself in comparison to the IRestore. It is, for one, a wearable headband, complete with an inside comb that will ensure that the laser beam is efficiently penetrated onto the scalp. A headband-like design can have its advantages, along with some cons. While you get to transfer the band to other parts of your scalp, some may not like how limited the area of coverage. In addition, since the iRestore offers less, the LaserBand has the 82 that are powerful enough to regrow the hair follicles. And lastly, if you purchase the LaserBand, you’ll also receive additional hair growth products as an extra, something that other products on this list don’t offer.
- The HairMax LaserBand’s product design provides users with effortless movements and convenient usage whenever and wherever it’s needed.
- Its use of products for hair growth, including shampoo, conditioner, serum, and supplements will provide additional benefits on the part of the user.
- At $799 the 82-diode growth machine certainly sounds like a great deal to behold.
- A laser hair loss treatment device that has the fastest time of the other tools on our list (90 seconds), the LaserBand is ideal for those who have extremely busy schedules.
- As a hairband-type item It may not offer the greatest coverage all around as compared to the other three machines.
- When you consider the way it was made and the diodes it has been constructed in, it’s certainly not as flexible as its 42-diode version.
- Like the other options of the products, the HairMax LaserBand’s LLLT technology might not be suitable for every individual – most of them, but not all.
We’ve now established everything you should know about iRestore and also the other options we offer, such as The Theradome Pro LH80, the Capillus One, and the HairMax Laser Band, let us discuss who’s the best user of all four of our laser hair devices.
First, in the case of the Theradome, we recommend if you are looking for a laser-only replacement to iRestore. Because it is well-established that full laser therapy works best than with LED lights, we think of it as a high-end fixture in a hair care specialist’s or doctor’s clinic. Laser Hair Growth Vs 20 Years Old
The Capillus is an ideal option when you’re someone who is able to accomplish everything without problems. It’s possible to incorporate this as a essential piece of clothing if you’re looking for an option that doesn’t require you to remain in the house all day.
The HairMax headband device is great for treating certain areas of your scalp that are at risk of losing hair or thin without having to worry about or touching the other areas. Based on the design of the product, you may want to consider this if you’re looking for an easy solution.
Lastly, as for the iRestore, we recommend it for anyone searching for a safer and more secure hair-restoration device. We recommend it especially if you’re short on the budget. The wiring and the bulky appearance can cause minor discomfort however if you’re willing to overlook it the iRestore could be the best thing you can get.