Being able to have hair that is full, dense and healthy hair will reward you with many opportunities. You could be praised or be noticed for your hair on its own! But as we age, everything is going to change. As we encounter challenges, your hair may end up being subjected to loss of hair and, even more, balding. If you examine its state, you soon might realize that you’re way too to late.
What can you do to fix this? Other than a change in your lifestyle, laser therapy is among the most effective methods to make sure that your hair remains full. There are many accessible ways that you can get a hold of. The iRestore hair growth system is one of the top products that provide the top laser hair therapy for a reasonable price, but did you know the other similar devices that work just as well? Find out now!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Fabricating Fringe’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of iRestore.
Overview: The iRestore Laser Hair Growth System Laser Hair Growth Vs 282
The iRestore Hair Growth System is an instrument for treating hair loss used to treat different symptoms of baldness, resulting in faster hair growth. The FDA-approved product comes with laser diodes and LED light, resulting in a safer non-invasive and pleasant experience for users. The red light that emanates from within the headgear of the device is powerful enough to remove all signs of hair loss – the thinned hair follicles that cause this problem are removed from the scalp. As a result, they are replaced by healthier versions, leading the way for hair regrowth. The iRestore is only one of many products that help treat baldness among those who suffer from it through the low-level laser therapy procedure.
What is Low-level Laser Therapy?
Low-level laser therapy, also known as LLLT, is a medical treatment commonly used to aid in reducing swelling and pain and speed up healing. It’s also a widely-known method that is used to treat hair loss problems among individuals. Unlike similar methods that require surgical intervention, LLLT is painless and non-toxic and reduces the underlying risks of dangerous side adverse effects. It is recommended for patients who suffer from androgenetic alopecia, which is usually caused by various heart issues such as diabetes, prostate, and issues among men, as well as PCOS and menopause among women. It also treats other types of alopecia including one that’s caused by chemotherapy.
The iRestore is available in two different versions of the Essential price is $695, and the Professional, priced at $1,195. Both models come with the LCD controller with a timer of 25 minutes and an inbuilt safety sensor to ensure that the device is on only when it’s secured on the head. It’s pre-packed with a 7-foot AC adapter and you can purchase a battery pack separately in case you wish to travel around. The iRestore is advised to be used once every other day, and consistent usage will lead to full hair regrowth within 4 to 6 months.
The Pros of the iRestore
- The iRestore is seen as less harmful as it comes with powerful LED red lights as well as laser diodes.
- It has a handheld LED controller that lets you turn on, start the 25-minute timer, pause, or power off whenever you feel like it.
- The back support band and the soft pads that are strategically placed within the inside of the helmet helps keep the helmet in place.
- Its safety sensor is a must-have feature that alerts you right away whether the iRestore has been misaligned from your head when you’re still in the process of treatment with lasers.
Pros and Cons of IRestore iRestore
- The addition of wires upon wires that connect to the iRestore device could be a hassle that you do not want to deal with.
- The design alone is not very versatile. It’s more beneficial to use it when you’re at home or in an your apartment.
- The results could take a time if you don’t try iRestore’s other hair care products that are designed to speed up the process of growing hair.
iRestore vs. Theradome Pro LH800
The Theradome Pro LH800 is another popular device for hair growth known for having an extra advantage over the iRestore due to the fact that it’s a wireless system you can recharge when it’s running out of battery. This isn’t just the wireless features that are making waves as an effective solution to losing hair. It’s also known for having an all-laser systemthat we will explain further very soon. Two 20-minute sessions each week is enough to address hair loss and regenerate hair follicles to fullness and strength within six to twelve months. The Theradome Pro LH800 is priced at $995, complete a 6-month money-back warranty.
The Theradome and iRestore have striking similarities when it comes to design is in the design department. Both devices have headgears that mimic the shape of a biker’s or motorcyclist’s helmet. Though they may have some distinctive marks and features that set each other apart such as an power button for the Theradome as well as the security headband of the iRestore and iRestore, both come with foam pads placed within to keep your head snug and secure. Like the latter however, the former is positively received for not just the ease of use, but also its remarkable outcomes.
The Theradome’s helmet-like product design and its overwhelmingly positive reviews are similar to that of iRestore, however, these similarities stop here. What sets it apart from the latter is the fact that it’s a laser-only device, and a very affordable one at that! For more details it’s equipped with 80 laser diodes at a low level, each powerful enough to regenerate weakened and thinned hair follicles. In turn, the time required to use it is less time than iRestore’s of 25 minutes of sessions every day You would need to make use of it for 20 minutes twice a week. As mentioned earlier, the Theradome can be used wirelessly and wireless and cordless. That means you don’t have to worry about much hassle from the wiring by itself! Laser Hair Growth Vs 282
- Theradome’s customer service offering is excellent – whatever issue or concern you may have, they’ll fix it immediately to the very best of their ability.
- Considering the number of features and the cost of the Pro LH80 is offered, it’s impossible to overlook the impressive results obtained from consistent usage.
- The headgear is not just wireless and rechargeable. It’s also lightweight and easy to use, plus it will fit comfortably on nearly all head shapes.
- This device from Theradome is durable and could last up to five years from the initial purchase.
- It’s not always 100% guaranteed to work on other people, as all people live in different environments with various personal circumstances and conditions.
- The design of the helmet may not be ideal in an outdoor setting. similar to the iRestore It is best to utilize it in the comfort of your home or in indoor settings.
- The trial period is much shorter than the iRestore trial period by six months.
iRestore Vs. Capillus One
Capillus is widely-acclaimed for its ease of use hair loss treatments, and its lasers that are portable redefine the word ‘convenience’ to the highest level. They’re designed to look just like regular caps! They come in a variety of designs, as well as one of them is the Capillus One. Capillus One is versatile, discreet, and ideal for those who want to be stylish everywhere they go, all for the price of $999. With a rechargeable Li-on battery that can last up to a month, this FDA-approved device takes just 6 minutes worth of treatment each day. Consistent use will result in an increase in the next 12 months.
Like the iRestorecap, the Capillus One cap has been tested and confirmed by clinical research to see its positive effects on patients suffering from androgenetic Alopecia. The diodes used in the cap are medical grade class II, which means that they are safe to use. It does not cause any harm and the waves emit are adequate to revive cells back to their earlier glory. When it comes to hair growth, the diodes of class II penetrate the scalp and the weak follicles, increasing enough blood flow and cells to bring them and bring them back to full strength. Both the iRestore Capillus and iRestore Capillus are FDA-approved, so there’s no need to worry excessively.
The Capillus’s look and design is what makes it distinct and distinctive from the IRestore by a mile. Its cap-like structure is versatile enough that anyone else may not be aware that you’re using it combat hair loss issues. This is an enormous contrast to the overall appearance of the iRestore as well as its appearance. it, you could consider it best to use it at home. The advantages don’t end there, as the Capillus One’s laser diode count is larger than the iRestore’s or the Theradome Pro’s at 112 – it provides all-round laser treatment around your scalp in such a brief treatment time! Laser Hair Growth Vs 282
- The style and appearance of the product provide Capillus One Capillus One (and other Capillus products) a huge leap ahead over the other products.
- It’s stylishly flexible it is a flexible device that can be used anywhere and extremely convenient for the majority of its users.
- Despite having a circumference that’s about an inch smaller than the Thermadome and iRestore the iRestore fits perfectly around most head designs.
- It’s not only the quantity of diodes lasers (112 in total) which give the Capillus a huge advantage, but also the wide all-around scalp coverage.
- The cost for the Capillus One maybe $4 higher than that of the Theradome machine however both are higher in price. This isn’t the best choice for people who are on a tight budget.
- The warranty coverage provided to the device is less compared to what the iRestore gives.
- In terms of public reception In terms of public reception, the Capillus could be perceived as somewhat uninteresting despite its design and convenience.
iRestore Vs. HairMax LaserBand Laser Hair Growth Vs 282
Used by many who suffer from bald spots, thinning and receding hairline HairMax’s LaserBand 82 from HairMax is created to correct mild signs of loss of hair. It’s made of a headband-like structure, optimized to be secure and flexible enough to adjust to specific parts of the scalp easily. With the fastest treatment speed in our list around 90 seconds. The the recommended use of three days per week can lead to hair growth in 12-16 weeks. The LaserBand 82 is priced at $799.
Similar to iRestore, similar to iRestore, the HairMax LaserBand 82 is FDA-cleared. It could be described as FDA-approved. But make no mistake – FDA-approved items are typically food items and drugs that are safe to consume. FDA-cleared products, on the contrary, are medical devices that pose moderate to low risks. Both the HairMax along with iRestore are laser hair-growth devices, and products that fall under this type are automatically FDA-cleared. While having distinct meanings, both the terms ‘FDA-approved’ and ‘FDA-cleared’ are synonymous with security. Additionally, the HairMax and iRestore both make use of Class II laser diodes, however, the similarities end here. Laser Hair Growth Vs 282
It is the HairMax LaserBand is different many aspects that allow it to differentiate itself in comparison to the IRestore. First, it is a wearable headband, complete with an internal comb to ensure that the laser beam is efficiently penetrated onto the scalp. The headband-like shape could have some advantages, along with certain cons. While you get to transfer the band to different areas of the scalp, others may not like how limited the coverage is. In addition, since the iRestore has much less, the LaserBand has 82 – powerful enough to stimulate the growth of follicles. Also, if you buy the LaserBand, you’ll also receive extra hair growth products as an added bonus. This is something that other products on this list don’t offer.
- The HairMax LaserBand’s product design provides users with effortless movement and allows for convenient use whenever and wherever it’s needed.
- Its use of products for hair growth such as shampoo conditioner serum, and other products, adds bonus benefits on the part of the user.
- At $799 the 82-diode growth machine is an incredible deal.
- Laser hair loss treatment tool with the shortest period among the rest of our choices (90 seconds) LaserBand is the quickest. LaserBand is ideal for those who may have very busy schedules.
- As a hairband-type item, it may not provide the greatest coverage all around compared to the other three models.
- Considering how it’s made and the number of diodes it has been constructed into it, it’s not as flexibly pliable as its 42-diode counterpart.
- As with the rest of the products, the HairMax LaserBand’s LLLT technology might not be suitable for every individual – most of them, but not all.
After we’ve outlined everything you need to know about the iRestore and the other options we offer, such as the Theradome Pro LH80, the Capillus One, and the HairMax Laser Band, let’s discuss who’s the best user for every one of these laser hair treatment devices.
First, in the instance of the Theradome we suggest that you use it if you’re looking for an all-laser replacement to iRestore. As it’s been proven that all-laser therapy works best than with LED lights, we think of it as a professional fixture within a hair-care physician’s or specialist’s clinic. Laser Hair Growth Vs 282
The Capillus is a great option if you’re a traveler or someone who is able to do everything without any difficulties. It’s possible to add this to your fashion staple if you’re looking for a solution that does not require you to be inside all the time.
The HairMax headband device is ideal for treating particular areas of the scalp that are at risk of losing hair or thin without having to worry about touching other areas. Based on the product design, you may want to try this too when you’re in search of the quickest solution.
Finally, with regard to the iRestore We recommend it if you’re searching for a safer, more risk-free hair-restoration device. We would also suggest this if you’re short on the budget. The wiring and the bulky appearance can cause minor discomfort, but if you’re willing to put up with it, then the iRestore may be the best thing you can get.