Being able to have full, voluminous and healthy hair can reward you with many opportunities. You may receive compliments or even be noticed by your hair on its own! However, as we age things are changing. As we go through obstacles and challenges, hair can be prone to thinning or, more serious, balding. And as you examine the condition of your hair, you will realize you’re far behind.
What are the best ways to address this? In addition to a change in life style, laser hair treatment is among the most effective methods to make sure that your hair remains full. There are tons of accessible options to obtain. There are many options available. iRestore hair growth system is one of the most popular options that provide the top laser hair therapy with great prices But did you know the other similar devices that work similarly? We’ll find them out!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Fabricating Fringe’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of iRestore.
Overview The IRestore laser hair growth system Laser Hair Growth Vs 70 Years Old
It is the iRestore Hair Growth System is a device for treating hair loss known to treat varying symptoms of baldness, resulting in faster hair growth. The FDA-approved product comes with laser diodes as well as LED lights which result in a safer, non-invasive, and more comfortable experience for the user. The red light that emanates from within the headgear of the device is strong enough to eliminate all indications of loss of hair – the thinned hair follicles that cause this condition disappear of the scalp. In the process, they are replaced by healthier versions, leading to hair growth. The iRestore is one of the many items which help to treat baldness in those who suffer from it through the low-level laser therapy procedure.
What is the Low-level Therapy?
Low-level laser therapy (LLLT) LLLT, is a medical treatment commonly used to help reduce pain and swelling and speed up healing. It’s also a widely-known method used to treat hair loss problems among individuals. Unlike similar methods that require surgery, LLLT is painless and non-toxic and reduces the underlying dangers of harmful unwanted side adverse effects. This treatment is advised for those who suffer from androgenetic hair loss, which is usually caused by varying heart problems, diabetes, and prostate problems in men, and PCOS and menopausal issues among women. It is also able to treat other forms of alopecia, including one that’s caused by chemotherapy.
The iRestore is available in two different versions that are the Essential priced at $695 as well as the Professional priced at $1195. Both have an LCD controller with a 25-minute timer as well as an inbuilt security sensor that makes sure that the device is running only when it’s secured with the head. It’s pre-packed with an AC adapter with a 7-foot length however, you can purchase a battery pack separately in case you wish to travel around. The iRestore is recommended to be used at least once per each day. Consistent usage will lead to full hair regrowth within about 4-6 months.
The Benefits of the iRestore
- The iRestore is seen as less hazardous since it is equipped complete with powerful red LED lights together with laser diodes.
- It has a handheld LED controller that lets you switch on, activate the 25-minute timer, pause and turn off power when you’d like.
- The support band for the back and the soft pads strategically placed within the inside of the helmet helps keep the device secured.
- Its handy safety sensor lets you know right away if the iRestore is misaligned from your head while you’re in the middle of the laser treatment.
Pros and Cons of the iRestore
- The addition of wires to wires connecting to the iRestore device can be an unwelcoming hassle to handle.
- The design alone is not very versatile. It’s better to use it while you’re at home or in an your apartment.
- Results could take a while unless you try out the other products from iRestore that are designed to speed up the growth of hair.
iRestore is vs. Theradome Pro LH800
The Theradome Pro LH800 is another popular laser hair growth device known for having an extra advantage over the iRestore due to the fact that it’s a wireless system you can recharge when it’s running out of battery. This isn’t just the wireless features that are making waves as an effective hair loss solution. It’s also known for having an all-laser solution, which we will explain further very soon. Two 20-minute sessions per week are sufficient to treat hair loss and bring follicles back to life and strength within six to twelve months. The Theradome Pro LH800 costs $995, complete a 6-month money-back guarantee.
The Theradome and iRestore share striking similarities in terms of design is concerned. Both have headbands that mimic the shape of motorcycle helmets and bike helmets. While they do have distinctive marks and features that set each other apart including the power button on the Theradome along with the headband that is safety of the iRestore, both have foam pads inside to keep your head safe and comfortable. Like the latter however, the former is well-received for not just its convenience, but also for its amazing results.
The Theradome’s design of a helmet and its favorable reviews is similar to that of iRestore’s however, the similarities end there. What truly sets the former against the latter is that it’s an all-laser device – an affordable one in fact! To explain further the features, it has 80 low-level laser diodes each of them powerful enough to repair thinned and weak hair follicles. As a result, the usage period takes much less than iRestore’s – instead of 25-minute sessions every other day it is only necessary to use it for 20 minutes twice a week. Theradome, as mentioned previously, Theradome is wireless and is cordless. This means you wouldn’t get much hassle from the wiring by itself! Laser Hair Growth Vs 70 Years Old
- Theradome’s customer service offering is excellent – whatever issue or concern that you have Theradome will address it right away to the best of their ability.
- With the amount of features and the cost that the Pro LH80 is offered, it’s impossible to gloss over the amazing results that are based on the consistent use.
- The headgear is not just rechargeable and wireless. It’s also lightweight and easy to use, and it can snugly fit nearly all head forms.
- This device from Theradome is durable and could last up to five years from the initial purchase.
- It’s not always guaranteed to work on others, as all people live in different environments with unique personal circumstances or circumstances.
- In terms of design, the helmet might not be the best choice for outdoor use – as with the iRestore It is best to utilize it in the comfort of your home or in indoor settings.
- The trial duration is shorter than the iRestore trial period by six months.
iRestore Vs. Capillus One
Capillus is a well-known brand for its offering of convenient treatments for hair loss and its portable laser devices take the meaning of”convenience” to the maximum. They’re designed to look just like everyday caps! They are available in a range of designs as well as the Capillus One is versatile, discreet, and ideal for those who wish to appear stylish wherever they go, all for the price of $999. With a rechargeable lithium-on battery that can last one month, this FDA-approved procedure only requires 6 minutes to treat every day. Regular use will lead to an increase in the next 12 months.
Similar to the iRestore, like the iRestore, Capillus One cap has been tested and proved through clinical studies to see its positive effects on those who have suffered from androgenetic Alopecia. Its laser diodes are medical-grade class II, which means that they are safe for use. It does not cause any harm and the waves it emits are decent enough to reenergize cells to their earlier glory. For hair growth, the class II diodes penetrate the scalp and into the weak follicles, increasing the blood flow and cell count to bring them back to life. Both the iRestore as well as Capillus are FDA-cleared, so you don’t have to be concerned too much.
The Capillus’s look and design are what make it so unique and cleverly different from the IRestore by a mile. The cap-like design is flexible enough that people will not notice at all the fact that you’re using it to combat hair loss issues. It’s a stark contrast to the iRestore’s overall design as well as its appearance. it, you could consider that it’s better to keep it at home. This doesn’t end there, since you’ll notice that Capillus One’s laser diode count is higher than that of the iRestore or Theradome Pro’s 112 – it provides all-round laser treatment for your scalp in such a short treatment time! Laser Hair Growth Vs 70 Years Old
- The design and appearance provide the Capillus One (and other Capillus products) an incredible advantage of other Capillus products.
- It’s stylishly flexible it is a flexible device that can be used anywhere and highly practical for the majority of its customers.
- Despite having a circumference that’s less than an inch larger that the Thermadome and iRestore, it fits snugly to most head forms.
- It’s not just the amount of laser diodes (112, to be exact) which give the Capillus an enormous advantage as well as the broad all-around scalp coverage.
- The price of the Capillus One maybe $4 higher than the Theradome machine, however both are higher in price. This is not ideal for the budget-conscious.
- The warranty protection offered for the product is smaller than what iRestore offers.
- Regarding public perception In terms of public reception, the Capillus may come off as lacking in quality despite its design and convenience.
iRestore vs. HairMax LaserBand Laser Hair Growth Vs 70 Years Old
A popular choice for those suffering from bald spots, thinning and receding hairline The LaserBand 82 from HairMax is created to correct mild signs of hair loss. It’s made of a headband like structure designed to be secure with enough flexibility to be able to adjust to and treat specific parts of the scalp with ease. With the fastest treatment time we have listed around 90 seconds. The recommended usage of 3 days a week should produce hair growth within 12-16 weeks. The LaserBand 82 is priced at $799.
Like iRestore, similar to iRestore, the HairMax LaserBand 82 is FDA-cleared. It could be described as FDA-approved. But make no mistake – FDA-approved products are primarily food items and drugs that are safe to consume. FDA-cleared products, on other hand, refer to medical devices that impose low-to-moderate dangers. Both HairMax as well as iRestore are laser hair-growth devices. All products that fall into this category are automatically considered FDA-cleared. Though they may have distinct meanings, both the terms ‘FDA-approved’ and ‘FDA-cleared’ are synonymous with safety. In addition, HairMax and IRestore both use class II laser diodes however, their similarities end there. Laser Hair Growth Vs 70 Years Old
It is the HairMax LaserBand is different many aspects that allow it to differentiate itself from the iRestore. It is, for one, an adjustable headband that comes with an internal comb to ensure that the laser beam is effectively absorbed into the scalp. A headband-like design could have some advantages, but also certain cons. While you get to transfer the band to other areas of the scalp, others might be dissatisfied with how small the range of application is. In addition, since the iRestore offers less coverage, the LaserBand is packed with 82 – powerful enough to re-grow hair follicles. Also, if you purchase it, you’ll also get extra hair growth products as an added bonus. This is something that the rest of the products on this list do not have.
- The HairMax LaserBand’s design allows users to enjoy effortless movements and convenient usage whenever and wherever.
- The use of products for hair growth, including shampoo, conditioner serum, shampoo, and other supplements, adds bonus benefits on the side of the consumer.
- At $799 the 82-diode hair growth machine is something worth a look.
- Laser hair loss treatment instrument with the shortest time-span among the other tools of our choices (90 seconds) LaserBand is the quickest. LaserBand is perfect for people who are likely to have busy schedules.
- As a hairband-type item It may not offer the best all-around coverage compared to the other three models.
- In light of the process it’s created and the amount of diodes it has been constructed in, it’s certainly not as flexible as the 42-diode counterpart.
- As with the rest of the products, as with the rest, HairMax LaserBand’s LLLT technology might not be suitable for every individual – most of them, but certainly not all.
Now that we’ve established all you must know about the iRestore and also the other options we offer, such as the Theradome Pro LH80, the Capillus One, and the HairMax Laser Band, let us share who is the ideal user of all four of our laser hair devices.
In the first instance, in the case of the Theradome We recommend it you want an all-laser option to iRestore. Because it is well-established that full laser therapy is more effective than LED lights, we think of it as a professional fixture at a hair clinic or specialist’s office. Laser Hair Growth Vs 70 Years Old
The Capillus is a great option if you’re a traveler or an outgoing person who gets to accomplish everything without problems. You might want to incorporate this as a essential piece of clothing if you’re looking for a solution that doesn’t require you to remain in the house all day.
The HairMax headband device is great when you’re trying to treat certain areas of your scalp that are at risk of losing hair or thin without having to worry about or touching the other parts. Based on the product design, you may want to consider this if you’re looking for an easy solution.
In the end, regarding the iRestore, we recommend it for those searching for a safer, more risk-free hair restoration device. We recommend it especially when you’re on a tight budget. The bulky design and wires could cause some minor inconveniences however if you’re willing to put up with it, then the iRestore may be the best option to get.