Being able to have hair that is full, dense and healthy hair can reward you with a variety of chances. You may receive compliments or be noticed for the hair you have! However, as we age, everything is set to change. As we go through obstacles that affect our hair, it could become susceptible to thinning and, worse, balding. As you take a look at its condition, you will realize you’re late.
How would you fix this? In addition to a change in your lifestyle, laser therapy is among the most effective solutions to ensure that your hair stays full. There are a myriad of ways that you can get a hold of. For instance, the iRestore Hair Growth System is among the top products that provide the best laser hair therapy with great prices However, did you realize the other similar devices that function exactly the same way? Let’s find out now!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Fabricating Fringe’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of iRestore, you may still want to check out our article below.
Overview The iRestore laser hair growth system Laser Hair Growth Vs Above 40
The iRestore Hair Growth System is a device for treating hair loss that is able to treat various signs of baldness with faster hair growth. This FDA-cleared product features the combination of laser diodes and LED light which result in a safer and less invasive pleasant experience for users. The red light emanating from within the headgear of the device is powerful enough to eliminate all indications of loss of hair – the hair follicles that are thinned which cause this issue are removed off the scalp. This means that they are replaced by healthier ones, which opens the way for hair regrowth. The iRestore is just one of many products that help treat baldness among those who suffer from it through the low-level laser therapy process.
What is the Low-level Therapy?
Low-level laser therapy (LLLT) LLLT, is a medical procedure that can help reduce pain and swelling and speed up healing. It’s also widely used to treat hair loss problems among individuals. Contrary to other methods that call for surgical intervention, LLLT is painless and non-toxic, and can reduce the risks of dangerous negative side effects. The procedure is suggested for patients who suffer from androgenetic alopecia and is often caused by heart issues of various kinds as well as diabetes and prostate issues among men, and PCOS and menopausal issues among women. It can also treat other types of alopecia including one that’s caused by chemotherapy.
The iRestore is available in two models that are the Essential, which costs $695, and the Professional priced at $1195. Both have the LCD controller that comes with a 25-minute timer and an inbuilt safety sensor to ensure that the machine is always on only when it’s securely attached with the head. It comes pre-packaged with a 7-foot AC adapter and you can purchase a battery pack separately if you want to move anyplace. The iRestore is suggested to be used at least once per each day. Consistent usage will lead to full hair growth in about 4-6 months.
The Benefits of the iRestore
- The iRestore is seen as less hazardous since it is equipped packed with super-powerful LED red light as well as laser diodes.
- It comes with a hand-held LED controller that lets you turn on, start the 25-minute timer, pause and shut off the power whenever you feel like it.
- The back support band and the soft pads that are strategically placed within the inside of the helmet help keep the device secured.
- Its safety sensor is a must-have feature that alerts you right away whether the iRestore has been misaligned from your head while you’re in the middle of the laser treatment.
Cons and Cons of IRestore iRestore
- Wires to wires that connect to the iRestore device can be a hassle that you do not want to manage.
- The design alone is not as versatile – it’s better to utilize it when you’re inside your home or your apartment.
- The results could take a while unless you try out the other products from iRestore that are designed to speed up the growth of hair.
iRestore Vs. Theradome Pro LH800
The Theradome Pro LH800 is another popular device for hair growth with an additional edge over iRestore since it’s a wireless system that allows you to recharge it when it’s running out of battery. It’s not just the cordless features that are making waves as a reliable solution to losing hair. It also has an all-laser systemthat we will explain further very in the near future. Two 20-minute sessions a week is enough to address hair loss and regenerate hair follicles to fullness and vitality within 6-12 months. The Theradome ProLH800 cost $995. It comes with a 6-month money-back guarantee.
The Theradome and iRestore both have striking similarities when it comes to design is concerned. Both devices have headgears that mimic the shape of the helmet of a motorcyclist or biker. While they do have distinct marks and characteristics that distinguish them such as buttons for power on Theradome along with the headband that is safety that is on the iRestore, both have foam pads placed within to keep your head snug and secure. Like the latter however, the former is well-received for not just its convenience, but also for its remarkable results.
The Theradome’s design of a helmet and its positive reception are similar to that of iRestore, but the similarities end here. What sets it distinct from the other is that it’s an all-laser device – an affordable one at that! For more details, it comes with 80 low-level laser diodes each of them powerful enough to repair weakened and thinned hair follicles. As a result, the time required to use it is less than iRestore’s – instead of 25 minutes of sessions every day, you would only need to make use of it for 20 minutes two times per week. As mentioned earlier, the Theradome can be used wirelessly and is cordless. It means that you won’t experience many issues from wiring alone! Laser Hair Growth Vs Above 40
- Theradome’s customer service offering is solid – whatever problem or issue you’re facing Theradome will address immediately to the best of their ability.
- Given the variety of features available and the price that can be compared to the features and price at which the Pro LH80 is offered, it’s simply impossible to gloss over the amazing results obtained from consistent usage.
- The headgear isn’t only wireless and rechargeable. It’s lightweight and simple to use, plus it can comfortably fit almost all head shape.
- This device from Theradome is long-lasting and could last up to five years from the initial purchase.
- It is not 100% guaranteed to work on other people because everyone lives in different situations and have unique personal circumstances or circumstances.
- In terms of design, the helmet might not be ideal in an outdoor setting. like the iRestore It is best to utilize it in the comfort of your home or in indoor settings.
- The trial period is much shorter than the iRestore trial period by six months.
iRestore Vs. Capillus One
Capillus is widely-acclaimed for its offering of convenient hair loss treatments, and its handheld laser devices take the meaning of the word ‘convenience’ to the highest level. They’re made to look like regular caps! They come in a variety of styles, including one of them is the Capillus One. Capillus One is versatile, discreet, and ideal for those looking to be stylish everywhere they go, and all at just $999. With a rechargeable lithium-on battery that lasts for one month, this FDA-approved device takes just 6 minutes to treat every day. Regular use will lead to growth within one year.
Like the iRestore, like the iRestore, Capillus One cap has been tested and proved, having undergone clinical studies to see its positive effects on patients suffering from androgenetic Alopecia. Its laser diodes are medical grade class II – considered safe to use, it is not a risk to health, and the waves that emit are sufficient to revive cells back to their former splendor. In the case of hair growth, the diodes in class II go through the skin and into the weakened hair follicles, which increases enough blood flow and cells to bring them back to life. Both iRestore as well as Capillus are FDA-cleared, so there’s no reason to stress too much.
The design and look of the Capillus are what make it unique and cleverly different from the iRestore by miles. Its cap-like shape is adaptable enough that anyone else may not notice at all that you’re using it solve hair loss issues. This is a vast contrast to the iRestore’s overall design as well as its appearance. it, you could consider it best to use it at home. This doesn’t end there, since you’ll notice that Capillus One’s laser diode count is bigger than the iRestore’s or the Theradome Pro’s at 112 – which means you can get all-around laser treatment around your scalp in such a brief treatment time! Laser Hair Growth Vs Above 40
- The style and appearance of the product make this Capillus One (and other Capillus products) an incredible advantage of the rest.
- It is stylishly versatile and adaptable to any location and highly practical for the majority of its users.
- Despite being approximately an inch smaller in comparison to The Thermadome and iRestore It fits comfortably to most head shapes.
- It’s not just the amount of diodes lasers (112 to be precise) that gives the Capillus the edge as well as the broad overall scalp coverage.
- The cost is of Capillus One maybe $4 higher than that of the Theradome machine but both are steeper in terms of cost. This is not ideal for the budget-conscious.
- The warranty coverage provided by the manufacturer to this device much less compared to what the iRestore gives.
- In terms of reception by the public in terms of reception by the public, the Capillus might appear somewhat uninteresting despite its design and ease of use.
iRestore vs. HairMax LaserBand Laser Hair Growth Vs Above 40
Many suffer from thinning, bald spots, and a receding hairline HairMax’s LaserBand 82 from HairMax is specifically designed to treat mild signs of loss of hair. It is made of a headband like structure optimized to be secure and flexible enough to adapt to treat specific areas of the scalp easily. With the fastest treatment speed in our list at 90 seconds, use of three days per week can result in hair growth within 12-16 weeks. LaserBand 82 is priced at $799. LaserBand 82 is priced at $799.
Like iRestore and iRestore, it is similar to the HairMax LaserBand 82 is FDA-cleared. It could be described as being FDA-approved. But make no mistake – FDA-approved products mainly refer to safe-to-consume foods and drug medications. FDA-cleared products, on the other hand, refer to medical devices that pose moderate to low dangers. Both HairMax along with iRestore are laser hair-growth devices. Products that fall under this type are automatically considered FDA-cleared. While having distinct meanings, both “FDA-approved” as well as “FDA-cleared” are synonymous with security. In addition, HairMax and iRestore use Class II laser diodes but the similarities end here. Laser Hair Growth Vs Above 40
It is the HairMax LaserBand is different many aspects that it can easily distinguish itself against the other iRestore. It is, for one, an adjustable headband that comes with an inside comb that will make sure that the laser is effectively absorbed into the scalp. A headband-like design can have its advantages, along with some disadvantages. Although you can transfer the band to other parts of the scalp, other may not like how limited the area of coverage. In addition, since the iRestore is much smaller coverage, the LaserBand has the 82 that are powerful enough to stimulate the growth of follicles. If you purchase the LaserBand, you’ll also receive additional products for hair growth as an added bonus. This is something that the rest on this list don’t offer.
- The HairMax LaserBand’s ergonomic design provides users with effortless movement and allows for convenient use whenever and wherever.
- The inclusion of hair growth products which include shampoo conditioner serum, and other products will provide additional benefits on the user’s end.
- At $799 the 82-diode growth machine is something worth a look.
- Laser hair loss treatment tool with the shortest period among other options on our list (90 seconds), the LaserBand is perfect for people who may have very busy schedules.
- Because it’s a hairband type product It may not offer the most comprehensive coverage when in comparison to the other three machines.
- In light of the process it’s created and the diodes that have been built in, it’s certainly not as flexible as its 42-diode counterpart.
- Like the other options available, as with the rest, HairMax LaserBand’s LLLT technology may not be suitable for everyone – the majority of them, but certainly not all.
We’ve now established everything you should know about iRestore as well as our other alternatives, including The Theradome Pro LH80, the Capillus One, and the HairMax Laser Band, we’ll reveal who’s the most suitable user for each of the four laser hair growth treatments.
In the first instance, in the case of Theradome We recommend it you’re looking for an all-laser alternative to the iRestore. Since it’s established that all-laser therapy works best than with LED lights, we see it as a professional fixture within a hair-care specialist’s or doctor’s clinic. Laser Hair Growth Vs Above 40
The Capillus is a great option if you’re a traveler or an outgoing person who gets to do everything without any difficulties. You might want to include this as a fashion staple if you’re looking for an option that does not require you to be inside all the time.
The HairMax headband device is ideal if you’re looking to treat particular areas of the scalp that are prone to balding or thinning without worrying about or touching the other parts. Based on the design of the product, you may want to give it a go when you’re in search of an easy solution.
Finally, with regard to the iRestore, we recommend it for those seeking a more secure hair restoration device. We also recommend this especially when you’re on a tight budget. The bulky design and wires may produce slight inconveniences If you’re willing to look past it and accept it, then the iRestore might be the best option you can get.