Being able to have large, full and healthy hair can reward you with a variety of chances. You might get compliments or be noticed for your hair alone! As we get older things are changing. When we face challenges that affect our hair, it could be prone to thinning and, worse losing it. If you take a look at its condition, you will realize you’re late.
What are the best ways to address this? In addition to a change in your lifestyle, laser therapy is among the most effective options to make sure your hair is healthy and full. There are tons of accessible methods that you can get a hold of. The iRestore hair growth system is one of the most popular options that provide the best laser hair therapy with great prices But did you know the different similar devices that perform just as well? Find out now!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Fabricating Fringe’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of iRestore, you may still want to check out our article below.
Overview: The IRestore laser hair growth system Laser Hair Growth Vs Beside Hair
It is the iRestore Hair Growth System is a device for treating hair loss used to treat different signs of baldness with faster hair growth. This FDA-cleared item comes with laser diodes as well as LED lights, resulting in a safer and less invasive comfortable experience for the user. The red light emanating from inside the headgear of the device is powerful enough to eliminate all indications of loss of hair – the thinned hair follicles that cause this problem are removed of the scalp. In the process, they are replaced by healthier ones, which opens the way to hair regrowth. The iRestore is only one of many products that help treat baldness among those suffering from it by using a low-level laser process.
What’s low-level laser therapy?
Low-level laser therapy, or LLLT is a type of treatment that is commonly used to reduce swelling and pain and speed up healing. It’s also a well-known procedure used to treat hair loss issues in people. Contrary to other methods that call for surgical intervention, LLLT is painless and non-toxic and lowers the dangers of harmful negative side adverse effects. The procedure is suggested for those who suffer from androgenetic hair loss that is typically caused by varying heart problems as well as diabetes and prostate issues in men as well as PCOS and menopausal symptoms in women. It is also able to treat different forms of alopecia such as one that occurs due to chemotherapy.
The iRestore is available in two models of the Essential price is $695 and the Professional, priced at $1,195. Both have the LCD controller equipped with a timer of 25 minutes and a built-in security sensor that makes sure that the device is running only when it’s connected on the head. It’s already packed with a 7-foot AC adapter and you can purchase a battery pack separately if you want to move anyplace. The iRestore is suggested to be used once every other day, and consistent use will result in complete hair growth in 4-6 months.
The Benefits of the iRestore
- The iRestore is seen as less hazardous since it is equipped packed with super-powerful LED red light together with laser diodes.
- It features a handheld LED controller that lets you switch on, begin the timer of 25 minutes, stop, or power off whenever you’d like.
- The back support band and the soft pads that are strategically put inside the helmet help keep the helmet in place.
- The safety sensor on the device lets you know right away whether the iRestore has been misaligned to your head while you’re still undergoing treatment with lasers.
Cons and Cons of the iRestore
- The addition of wires on wires that connect with the iRestore device may be a thorny issue to manage.
- The design isn’t as versatile – it’s better to utilize it when you’re in your home or your apartment.
- Results may take a long while unless you try out the other products of iRestore designed to boost the process of growing hair.
iRestore Vs. Theradome Pro LH800
The Theradome Pro LH800 is another popular device for hair growth with an additional edge above the iRestore due to the fact that it’s a wireless device that you can recharge whenever it runs out of battery. It’s not just the cordless features that are making waves as a reliable hair loss solution. It also has an all-laser solution, which we will explain further very soon. Two 20-minute sessions each week are sufficient to treat hair loss and bring hair follicles and restore strength within six to twelve months. The Theradome Pro LH800 costs $995 and comes with a six-month money-back guarantee.
The Theradome and iRestore have striking similarities as far as design is concerned. Both have headbands that resemble a biker’s or motorcyclist’s helmet. While they do have distinct marks and characteristics that distinguish them such as the power button on the Theradome as well as the security headband on the iRestore Both have foam pads placed within to keep the head comfortable and secure. As with the former as well, the former is highly praised for not only its convenience, but also for its remarkable results.
The Theradome’s helmet-like design and its positive reception are akin to iRestore’s, but the similarities end here. What truly sets the former distinct from the other is the fact that it’s a laser-only device and it’s a bargain in fact! To explain further the features, it has 80 low-level laser diodes, each one powerful enough to rejuvenate hair follicles that are thinned and weak. This means that the usage period takes much shorter than iRestore’s of 25-minute sessions every other day, you would only need to make use of the device for 20 minutes two times per week. As mentioned earlier, the Theradome has a wireless connection and is is cordless. This means you wouldn’t get any issues with the wiring by itself! Laser Hair Growth Vs Beside Hair
- Theradome’s customer service is solid – whatever problem or concern that you have, they’ll fix it immediately to the best of their ability.
- With the amount of features available and the price for can be compared to the features and price at which the Pro LH80 is offered, it’s simply impossible to overlook the impressive results that are based on the consistent usage.
- The headgear is not just rechargeable and wireless. It’s lightweight and simple to use. It can comfortably fit almost all head shape.
- The Theradome device is durable and can last even over five years from the initial purchase.
- It may not be guaranteed to work on others, as all people live in different situations and have unique personal circumstances or circumstances.
- In terms of design, the helmet might not be the best choice for an outdoor setting – similar to the iRestore is, you should utilize it in the comfort of your the home or indoors.
- The trial period is much shorter than the iRestore trial period by six months.
iRestore and. Capillus One
Capillus is widely praised for its easy treatments for hair loss and its handheld laser devices take the meaning of the word ‘convenience’ to the max. They’re made to look like ordinary caps! They are available in a variety of styles, as well as the Capillus One is versatile, discrete, and perfect for those looking to look stylish everywhere they turn, all at just $999. With a rechargeable lithium-on battery that can last one month, this FDA-approved device takes just 6 minutes to treat daily. Consistent use will result in an increase in twelve months.
Similar to the iRestore, the Capillus One cap has been tested and proved through clinical studies to determine its positive effects on patients suffering from androgenetic alopecia. The diodes used in the cap are medical grade class II. They are considered safe for use. It does not cause any harm and the waves that emit are sufficient to reenergize cells to their former glory. When it comes to hair growth, the diodes of class II penetrate the scalp and into the weakened follicles, boosting the blood flow and cell count to regrow them and bring them back to health. Both the iRestore Capillus and iRestore Capillus are FDA-approved, so you don’t have to be concerned excessively.
The Capillus’s look and design is what makes it unique and cleverly different from the iRestore by miles. Its cap-like shape is adaptable enough that anyone else may not even notice the fact that you’re using it to treat hair loss problems. This is an enormous contrast to the overall appearance of the iRestore as well as its appearance. it, you could consider it best to use it at home. This doesn’t end at that point, as it’s also worth noting that the Capillus One’s laser diode count is larger than the iRestore’s or the Theradome Pro’s at 112 – you get all-around laser treatment around your scalp in such a brief treatment time! Laser Hair Growth Vs Beside Hair
- The style and appearance of the product give this Capillus One (and other Capillus products) an incredible advantage of the rest.
- It’s stylishly flexible, flexible at any place, and highly convenient for the majority of its users.
- Despite having a circumference approximately an inch smaller in comparison to the Thermadome and iRestore the iRestore fits perfectly to most head shapes.
- It’s not just the number of laser diodes (112 to be precise) which gives the Capillus the edge as well as the broad all-around scalp coverage.
- The price for the Capillus One maybe $4 higher than the Theradome machine, but both are steeper in price. This isn’t ideal for the budget-conscious.
- The warranty coverage provided to the device is lower than that offered by iRestore gives.
- In terms of reception by the public, the Capillus might appear somewhat uninteresting despite its design and ease of use.
iRestore vs. HairMax LaserBand Laser Hair Growth Vs Beside Hair
A popular choice for those suffering from bald spots, thinning and receding hairline HairMax’s LaserBand 82 from HairMax is specifically designed to treat mild signs of hair loss. It comes in the form of a headband like structure optimized to be secure as well as flexible to adapt to treat specific areas of the scalp without hassle. With the fastest treatment speed in our list in the 90 second range, recommended use of three days per week will eventually produce hair growth within 12-16 weeks. Its LaserBand 82 is priced at $799.
Similar to iRestore, it is similar to the HairMax LaserBand 82 is FDA-cleared. It could be described as FDA-approved. However, it is important to remember that FDA-approved items are typically safe-to-eat foods and medications. FDA-cleared products, on contrary, are medical devices that pose moderate to low risk. Both the HairMax along with iRestore are laser hair growth devices. Products that fall under this type are automatically FDA-cleared. While having distinct meanings, both the terms ‘FDA-approved’ and ‘FDA-cleared’ are synonymous with safety. Furthermore, HairMax and iRestore use Class II laser diodes, however, their similarities end there. Laser Hair Growth Vs Beside Hair
HairMax LaserBand HairMax LaserBand is different many aspects that it can easily differentiate itself from the iRestore. First, it is an adjustable headband that comes with an internal comb to ensure that the laser is efficiently penetrated onto the scalp. The headband-like shape can have its advantages, but also some cons. While it is possible to move the band to different areas of the scalp, other may not like how limited the area of coverage. In addition, since the iRestore is much smaller, the LaserBand is packed with 82 % – enough power to re-grow hair hair follicles. Also, if you purchase the LaserBand, you’ll also receive extra hair growth products as an extra, something that other products of the products on this list do not have.
- The HairMax LaserBand’s ergonomic design allows users to enjoy effortless movements , and convenient use anytime and wherever it’s needed.
- Its use of products for hair growth, including shampoo conditioner serum, shampoo, and other supplements, adds bonus benefits on the side of the consumer.
- For $799 the 82-diode hair growth machine is something worth a look.
- Laser hair loss treatment device with the shortest period among other options on our list (90 seconds) The LaserBand is perfect for people who are likely to have busy schedules.
- As a hairband-type item however, it might not give the most comprehensive coverage when compared to the three other machines.
- Considering how it’s made and the amount of diodes that have been built into it, it’s not as flexible as the 42-diode counterpart.
- Like the other options, as with the rest, HairMax LaserBand’s LLLT technology might not be appropriate for every person – most of them, but certainly not all.
Now that we’ve established all you need to know about the iRestore and also the other options we offer, such as the Theradome Pro LH80, the Capillus One, and the HairMax Laser Band, we’ll share who is the ideal user of every one of these laser hair devices.
First, in the instance of the Theradome We recommend it you’re looking for an all-laser replacement to iRestore. Since it’s established that all-laser therapy performs better than LED lights, we think of it as a fixture for professionals in a hair care specialist’s or doctor’s clinic. Laser Hair Growth Vs Beside Hair
The Capillus is a great option for those who are a frequent traveler or someone who is able to complete everything with no difficulties. You may even want to add this to your fashion staple if you’re looking for an option that doesn’t require you to stay in the house all day.
The HairMax headband is perfect if you’re looking to treat certain areas of your scalp that are susceptible to loss of hair or thinness without worrying about touching or touching the other areas. Based on the design of the product, you may want to give it a go in case you’re looking for a quick fix.
In the end, regarding the iRestore, we recommend it for those looking for a safer and more secure hair restoration device. We also recommend this especially if you’re short on the budget. The wires and bulky design may produce slight inconveniences, but if you’re willing to overlook it, then the iRestore may be the best thing you can buy.