A set of large, full and healthy hair can reward you with a variety of chances. You may receive compliments or even be noticed by the hair you have! However, as we age the world is set to change. As we encounter challenges and challenges, hair can become susceptible to thinning and, worse it could be balding. As you examine its state, you soon may find out you’re too far behind.
How would you fix this? Apart from a change of your lifestyle, laser therapy is one of the best solutions to ensure that your hair is healthy and full. There are tons of accessible options to get a hold of. There are many options available. iRestore Hair Growth Systems is among the top products that provide the top laser hair therapy at great deals, but did you know the other similar devices that work similarly? Find out now!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Fabricating Fringe’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of iRestore.
Overview The iRestore Systems for Hair Growth with Lasers Laser Hair Growth Vs Circa Lighting
The iRestore Hair Growth System is a device for treating hair loss that is able to treat various symptoms of baldness, resulting in faster hair regrowth. This FDA-cleared item comes with laser diodes as well as LED lights that result in a more secure and less invasive comfortable experience for the user. The red light that emanates from inside the headgear of the device is strong enough to eradicate all remaining indicators of hair loss. the hair follicles that are thinned that cause this condition shed away off the scalp. As a result, they are replaced by healthier ones, which opens the way to hair regrowth. The iRestore is only one of many products that help treat baldness among those suffering from it with the low-level laser therapy process.
What’s low-level laser therapy?
Low-level laser therapy (LLLT) LLLT is a type of medical treatment commonly used to help reduce pain and swelling and speed up healing. It’s also a well-known procedure used to treat hair loss issues among people. Contrary to other methods that call for surgical intervention, LLLT is painless and non-toxic and lowers the dangers of harmful unwanted side consequences. It is recommended for patients who suffer from androgenetic alopecia, which is usually caused by varying heart problems, diabetes, and prostate issues among men, as well as PCOS and menopausal symptoms in women. It can also treat different forms of alopecia such as one that occurs due to chemotherapy.
The iRestore comes in two versions that are the Essential price is $695 and the Professional priced at $1195. Both versions have an LCD controller that comes with a 25-minute timer and an inbuilt safety sensor to ensure that the device is on only when it’s securely attached on the head. It’s already packed with an AC adapter that is 7 feet long and you can purchase an additional battery pack in case you wish to travel anyplace. The iRestore is suggested to be used every once a day. Regular usage will lead to full hair growth within about 4-6 months.
The Benefits of the iRestore
- The iRestore is considered to be safer since it comes complete with powerful red LED light as well as laser diodes.
- It comes with a hand-held LED controller that lets you switch on, activate the timer of 25 minutes, stop, or power off whenever you feel like it.
- The support band for the back and the soft pads that are strategically placed within the inside of the helmet aid in keeping the device secure.
- Its handy safety sensor will notify you immediately whether the iRestore has been misaligned from your head while you’re still undergoing treatment with lasers.
Cons and Cons of the iRestore
- In addition, the presence of wires to wires that connect to the iRestore device can be a hassle that you do not want to deal with.
- The design alone is not so versatile-looking – it’s much better to utilize it when you’re inside your home or your apartment.
- The results could take a time if you don’t try the other products of iRestore specifically designed to improve the hair growth process.
iRestore vs. Theradome Pro LH800
The Theradome Pro LH800 is another well-known laser hair growth device that has an added edge above the iRestore due to the fact that it’s a wireless system allows you to recharge it anytime it’s low on battery. This isn’t just the wireless capabilities that have been gaining attention as a reliable solution to losing hair. It’s also known for an all-laser system, which we’ll explain in detail shortly. Two 20-minute sessions a week are sufficient to treat hair loss and bring hair follicles to fullness and vitality within 6-12 months. The Theradome Pro LH800 is priced at $995, complete a 6-month money-back warranty.
The Theradome and iRestore both have striking similarities in terms of design is concerned. Both have headbands that mimic the shape of the helmet of a motorcyclist or biker. Although they might have unique marks and assets that distinguish them including buttons for power on Theradome as well as the security headband that is on the iRestore Both have foam pads inside to keep the head safe and comfortable. Like the latter as well, the former is highly praised for not only the ease of use, but also its incredible results.
The Theradome’s helmet-like product design and its overwhelmingly positive reviews are similar to that of iRestore, however, the similarities end there. What truly sets the former apart from the latter is the fact that it’s a laser-only device and it’s a bargain in fact! For more details the features, it has 80 low-level laser diodes each of them powerful enough to repair thinned and weak hair follicles. As a result, the time required to use it is less than iRestore’s – instead of 25 minutes of sessions every day You would need to make use of it for 20 minutes, twice a week. As we mentioned, the Theradome can be used wirelessly and wireless and cordless. This means you wouldn’t get any issues with the wiring itself! Laser Hair Growth Vs Circa Lighting
- Theradome’s customer service offering is solid – whatever problem or concern you may have, they’ll fix it right away to the best of their abilities.
- With the amount of features and the cost that can be compared to the features and price at which the Pro LH80 is offered, it’s simply impossible to gloss over the amazing results obtained from consistent usage.
- The headgear is not just wireless and rechargeable. It’s also light and simple to use, and it will fit comfortably on nearly all head forms.
- It is durable and could last up to five years from the initial purchase.
- It is not 100% guaranteed to work on other people because everyone lives in different situations and have different personal circumstances or conditions.
- Design-wise, the helmet may not look very ideal in an outdoor setting. as with the iRestore is, you should make use of it at home or in indoor settings.
- The trial time is shorter than iRestore’s by just six months.
iRestore vs. Capillus One
Capillus is a well-known brand for its easy hair loss treatments, and its lasers that are portable enhance the meaning of”convenience” to the maximum. They’re made to look like ordinary caps! They are available in a variety of designs, and the Capillus One is versatile, discreet, and ideal for those who wish to look stylish everywhere they go, all for just $999. With a rechargeable Li-on battery that can last up to a month, this FDA-approved system only takes six minutes of treatment daily. Consistent use will result in growth within one year.
Like the iRestore, the Capillus One cap has been tested and confirmed by clinical research to determine its positive effects on those who have suffered from androgenetic Alopecia. The diodes used in the cap are medical grade class II, which means that they are safe to use, it is not a risk to health, and the waves it emits are decent enough to reenergize cells to their earlier splendor. In the case of hair regrowth, the class II diodes go through the skin and enter the weak follicles, increasing enough blood flow and cells to regrow them and bring them back to health. Both the iRestore as well as Capillus are FDA-cleared, which means there’s no need to worry too much.
The design and look of the Capillus are what make it distinct and distinctive from the iRestore by miles. Its cap-like shape is adaptable enough to allow anyone else to not even notice that you’re using it treat hair loss problems. It’s a stark contrast to the overall appearance of the iRestore as well as its appearance. it, you could consider it best to keep it in your home. It doesn’t stop there, since you’ll notice that Capillus One’s number of laser diodes is much larger than the iRestore’s or Theradome Pro’s 112 – it provides all-round laser treatment for your scalp in such a short treatment time! Laser Hair Growth Vs Circa Lighting
- The design and appearance make this Capillus One (and other Capillus products) an incredible advantage of other Capillus products.
- It is stylishly versatile and adaptable to any location and highly practical for the majority of its customers.
- Despite having a circumference that’s less than an inch larger than the Thermadome and iRestore, it fits snugly around most head designs.
- It’s not only the quantity of laser diodes (112 to be precise) which gives the Capillus an enormous advantage, but also the wide scalp coverage all around.
- The cost is of Capillus One maybe $4 higher than that of the Theradome machine however, both are more expensive in terms of price. This isn’t the best choice for people who are on a tight budget.
- The warranty protection offered to the device is much lower than that offered by iRestore offers.
- In terms of reception by the public in terms of reception by the public, the Capillus could be perceived as a bit lackluster despite the appearance and the ease of use.
iRestore Vs. HairMax LaserBand Laser Hair Growth Vs Circa Lighting
Used by many who suffer from bald spots, thinning hairline receding, the LaserBand 82 from HairMax is designed to fix mild signs of hair loss. It’s made of a headband like structure optimized to be secure with enough flexibility to adjust to specific parts of the scalp with ease. With the fastest treatment speed we have listed in the 90 second range, the recommended use of three days per week will eventually lead to hair growth in 12-16 weeks. The LaserBand 82 is priced at $799.
Similar to iRestore similar to iRestore, similar to iRestore, the HairMax LaserBand 82 is FDA-cleared. It could be described as FDA-approved. However, it is important to remember that FDA-approved products mainly refer to safe-to-consume foods and drug medications. FDA-cleared items, on the other hand, refer to medical devices that pose moderate to low risk. Both HairMax along with iRestore are laser hair-growth devices. Products that fall into this category are automatically deemed FDA-cleared. Though they may have distinct meanings, both “FDA-approved” as well as “FDA-cleared” are synonymous with security. Furthermore, HairMax and IRestore both use the class II diodes of lasers however, the similarities end here. Laser Hair Growth Vs Circa Lighting
It is the HairMax LaserBand is different many aspects that allow it to differentiate itself against the other iRestore. Firstly, it comes as an adjustable headband that comes with an internal comb to ensure that the laser beam is efficiently penetrated onto the scalp. Having a headband-like structure may have a few advantages, along with certain cons. Although you can transfer the band to other areas of the scalp, others might not be happy with how restricted the area of coverage. The second reason is that the iRestore is much smaller, the LaserBand is packed with the 82 that are powerful enough to re-grow hair follicles. And lastly, if you buy the LaserBand, you’ll also receive additional hair growth products as an extra, something that the rest on this list don’t have.
- The HairMax LaserBand’s ergonomic design provides users with effortless movement and allows for convenient use whenever and wherever.
- Its use of products for hair growth which include shampoo conditioner serum, shampoo, and other supplements can bring additional benefits to the part of the user.
- For $799 the 82-diode growth machine is an incredible deal.
- A laser hair loss treatment instrument with the shortest time-span among the rest of our choices (90 seconds), the LaserBand is ideal for those who are likely to have busy schedules.
- Since it’s a hairband-type product It may not offer the most comprehensive coverage when in comparison to the other three models.
- When you consider the way it was made and the diodes built in, it’s not as flexible as the 42-diode counterpart.
- Similar to the rest, like the others, HairMax LaserBand’s LLLT technology might not be suitable for everyone – the majority of them, but certainly not all.
We’ve now established everything you should know about iRestore and also the other options we offer, such as The Theradome Pro LH80, the Capillus One, and the HairMax Laser Band, let’s share who is the ideal user for all four of our laser hair treatments.
First, in the instance of the Theradome we suggest that you use it if you want an all-laser alternative to the iRestore. Because it is well-established that all-laser therapy is more effective than LED light sources, we consider it as a high-end fixture in a hair care specialist’s or doctor’s clinic. Laser Hair Growth Vs Circa Lighting
The Capillus is an ideal option when you’re an outgoing person who gets to complete everything with no problems. You might want to include this as a style staple if you’re searching for an option that doesn’t require you to stay at home all the time.
The HairMax headband is perfect if you’re looking to treat particular areas of the scalp that are susceptible to losing hair or thin without having to worry about or touching the other areas. Based on the product design, you may want to try this too if you’re looking for a quick fix.
Lastly, as for the iRestore We recommend it for those searching for a safer hair restoration device. We also recommend this especially when you’re on a tight budget. The bulky design and wires can cause minor discomfort however if you’re willing to put up with it the iRestore could be the most effective thing you can buy.