Having a good set of large, full and healthy hair can reward you with a variety of chances. You might get compliments or be noticed for the hair you have! But as we age, everything is set to change. As we encounter challenges that affect our hair, it could be prone to thinning and, worse losing it. As you examine its condition, you will realize you’re to late.
How would you fix this? In addition to a change in life style, laser hair treatment is among the most effective methods to make sure that your hair is healthy and full. There are tons of accessible methods that you can get a hold of. There are many options available. iRestore hair growth system is one of the popular products that offer the best laser hair therapy for a reasonable price But did you know the different similar devices that perform similarly? Let’s find out now!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Fabricating Fringe’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of iRestore.
Overview: The IRestore laser hair growth system Laser Hair Growth Vs During The Day
The iRestore Hair Growth System is an instrument for treating hair loss known to treat varying indicators of baldness by speeding up hair growth. This FDA-cleared product features a combination of laser diodes and LED lights that result in a more secure non-invasive and pleasant experience for users. The red light emanating from the headgear on the device is powerful enough to remove all indications of loss of hair – the hair follicles with thin skin that cause this problem shed away off the scalp. In the process, they are replaced with healthier ones, paving to hair growth. The iRestore is one of the many items that help treat baldness among people who suffer through the low-level laser therapy process.
What is the Low-level Therapy?
Low-level laser therapy, also known as LLLT, is a medical treatment commonly used to aid in reducing swelling and pain and accelerate healing. It’s also widely that is used to treat hair loss problems among individuals. In contrast to similar procedures that require surgical intervention, LLLT is painless and non-toxic and reduces the underlying risks of dangerous negative side consequences. It is recommended for patients suffering from androgenetic alopecia that is typically caused by heart issues of various kinds, diabetes, and prostate issues in men as well as PCOS and menopausal issues among women. It is also able to treat different forms of alopecia including one that’s caused due to chemotherapy.
The iRestore is available in two different versions of the Essential priced at $695 as well as the Professional priced at $1,195. Both versions have the LCD controller that comes with a 25-minute timer and an integrated safety sensor to ensure that the machine is always on only when it’s securely attached with the head. It comes pre-packaged with an AC adapter that is 7 feet long and you can purchase batteries separately in case you wish to travel around. The iRestore is recommended to be used at least once per each day. Consistent usage will result in full hair growth within 4 to 6 months.
The Benefits of the iRestore
- The iRestore is seen as less hazardous since it is equipped packed with super-powerful LED red lights together with laser diodes.
- It has a handheld LED controller that allows you to turn on, start the timer of 25 minutes, stop and shut off the power whenever you want to.
- The support band for the back and the soft pads located inside the helmet help keep the helmet in place.
- Its safety sensor is a must-have feature that will notify you immediately when the iRestore is not aligned from your head when you’re still in the process of treatment with lasers.
Cons and Cons of IRestore iRestore
- Wires to wires connected with the iRestore device can be a hassle that you do not want to manage.
- The design alone is not as versatile – it’s better to utilize it when you’re at home or in an in your apartment.
- Results may take a long time if you don’t try the other products of iRestore designed to boost the growth of hair.
iRestore Vs. Theradome Pro LH800
The Theradome Pro LH800 is another well-known laser hair growth device known for having an extra advantage over the iRestore since it’s a wireless system that you can recharge whenever it runs out of battery. It’s not just the wireless capabilities that have been gaining attention as a viable hair loss solution. It’s also known for having an all-laser systemthat we’ll explain in detail in the near future. Two 20-minute sessions a week are sufficient to treat hair loss and regenerate hair follicles to fullness and strength within six to twelve months. The Theradome ProLH800 cost $995. It comes with a 6-month money-back guarantee.
The Theradome and iRestore have striking similarities as far as design is in the design department. Both have headbands that resemble the helmet of a motorcyclist or biker. While they do have distinctive marks and features that distinguish them including an power button for the Theradome along with the headband that is safety of the iRestore and iRestore, both come with foam pads placed within to ensure that the head is safe and comfortable. Like the latter however, the former is positively received for not just its convenience, but also for its incredible outcomes.
The Theradome’s helmet-like design and its favorable reviews are similar to that of iRestore, however, the similarities end there. What truly sets the former distinct from the other is the fact that it’s an all-laser device, and a very affordable one and a very affordable one! For more details it’s equipped with 80 low-level laser diodes each powerful enough to regenerate thinned and weak hair follicles. As a result, the usage period takes much less than iRestore’s – instead of 25-minute sessions every other day You would need to make use of it for 20 minutes, twice a week. As we mentioned, the Theradome is wireless and wireless and cordless. This means you wouldn’t get any issues with the wiring by itself! Laser Hair Growth Vs During The Day
- Theradome’s customer service offering is reliable – no matter what issue or concern that you have Theradome will address it right away to the best of their ability.
- Given the variety of features and the price for can be compared to the features and price at which the Pro LH80 is offered, it’s difficult to gloss over the amazing results obtained from consistent use.
- The headband isn’t just wireless and rechargeable. It’s lightweight and simple to use, and it will fit comfortably on nearly all head shapes.
- This device from Theradome is durable and could last up to five years after the initial purchase.
- It’s not always 100% guaranteed to work on other people because everyone lives in different environments with unique personal circumstances or circumstances.
- Design-wise, the helmet may not be the best choice for outdoor use – as with the iRestore It is best to make use of it at home or indoors.
- The trial period is much shorter than that of iRestore by six months.
iRestore Vs. Capillus One
Capillus is a well-known brand for its ease of use treatments for hair loss, and its portable laser devices redefine”convenience” to the max. They’re designed to look like regular caps! They come in a variety of designs as well as they’re available in a variety of colors. Capillus One is versatile, discrete, and perfect for those looking to be stylish everywhere they go, all for the price of $999. With a rechargeable lithium-on battery that lasts for a month, this FDA-cleared procedure only requires 6 minutes worth of treatment each day. Regular use will lead to an increase in twelve months.
Similar to the iRestore, the Capillus One cap has been tried and proven by clinical research to see its positive effects for those suffering from androgenetic Alopecia. The diodes used in the cap are medical grade class II, which means that they are safe to use. It does not cause any harm and the waves emit are sufficient to reenergize cells to their previous splendor. In the case of hair growth, the diodes of class II are absorbed by the hair and into the weakened hair follicles, which increases the flow of blood and cells to regrow them back to life. Both the iRestore as well as Capillus are FDA-approved, so there’s no need to worry excessively.
The design and look of the Capillus is what makes it unique and cleverly different from the iRestore by miles. Its cap-like shape is adaptable enough to allow anyone else to not be aware the fact that you’re using it to solve hair loss issues. It’s a stark contrast to the iRestore’s overall design – from the looks of it alone, you may think that it’s best to use it at home. The advantages don’t end there, since it’s also worth noting that the Capillus One’s count of diodes in lasers is much larger than the iRestore’s or Theradome Pro’s 112 – it provides all-round laser treatment for your scalp in such a short treatment time! Laser Hair Growth Vs During The Day
- The design and appearance provide Capillus One Capillus One (and other Capillus products) an incredible advantage of the rest.
- It is stylishly versatile it is a flexible device that can be used anywhere and extremely convenient for the majority of its users.
- Despite being less than an inch larger than the Thermadome and iRestore the iRestore fits perfectly over the majority of head shapes.
- It’s not just the number of diodes in a laser (112 in total) which give the Capillus the edge, but also the wide overall scalp coverage.
- The price is of Capillus One maybe $4 higher than the Theradome , however, both are more expensive in terms of price. This isn’t ideal for the budget-conscious.
- The warranty coverage provided by the manufacturer to this device smaller than what iRestore offers.
- In terms of public reception in terms of reception by the public, the Capillus might appear lacking in quality despite its design and ease of use.
iRestore Vs. HairMax LaserBand Laser Hair Growth Vs During The Day
Many suffer from thinning, bald spots hairline receding, the LaserBand 82 from HairMax is created to correct mild signs of loss of hair. It’s made of a headband like structure made to be safe as well as flexible to adapt to and treat specific parts of the scalp easily. The fastest treatment time we have listed in the 90 second range, the recommended use of three days per week should produce hair growth within 12-16 weeks. Its LaserBand 82 is priced at $799.
Like iRestore and iRestore, it is similar to the HairMax LaserBand 82 is FDA-cleared. It may be referred to as being FDA-approved. But make no mistake – FDA-approved items are typically safe-to-eat foods and medications. FDA-cleared products, on contrary, are medical devices that impose low-to-moderate dangers. Both the HairMax and iRestore are laser hair-growth devices. All products that fall into this category are automatically FDA-cleared. Though they may have distinct meanings, both “FDA-approved” and “FDA-cleared” are synonymous with safety. Furthermore, HairMax and IRestore both use Class II laser diodes, however, the similarities end here. Laser Hair Growth Vs During The Day
It is the HairMax LaserBand is different many aspects that allow it to distinguish itself from the iRestore. First, it is a wearable headband, complete with an internal comb to ensure that the laser is efficiently penetrated onto the scalp. Having a headband-like structure may have a few advantages, along with some disadvantages. While it is possible to move the band to different areas of the scalp, other might be dissatisfied with how small the area of coverage. Second, as the iRestore offers less than the LaserBand, the LaserBand is packed with 82 – powerful enough to re-grow hair follicles. Also, if you purchase it, you’ll also receive additional hair growth products as an extra, something that the rest of the products on this list do not have.
- The HairMax LaserBand’s product design provides users with effortless movement and allows for convenient use whenever and wherever they need it.
- Its inclusion of hair-growth products, including shampoo, conditioner serum, shampoo, and other supplements will provide additional benefits on the side of the consumer.
- At $799 the 82-diode hair growth machine surely sounds like something worth a look.
- A laser hair loss treatment instrument that has the fastest time of the other tools in our selection (90 seconds) The LaserBand is perfect for people who may have very busy schedules.
- Since it’s a hairband-type product It may not offer the best all-around coverage as compared to the other three machines.
- Considering how it’s made and the amount of diodes built in, it’s not as flexibly pliable as its 42-diode counterpart.
- Like the other options, as with the rest, HairMax LaserBand’s LLLT technology might not be suitable for every individual – most of them, but not all.
We’ve now established everything you must know about the iRestore and also our competing alternatives, namely The Theradome Pro LH80, the Capillus One, and the HairMax Laser Band, we’ll share who is the ideal user of all four of our laser hair devices.
In the first instance, in the case of Theradome We recommend it you are looking for a laser-only option to iRestore. Because it is well-established that full laser therapy is more effective than LED lights, we think of it as a fixture for professionals within a hair-care clinic or specialist’s office. Laser Hair Growth Vs During The Day
The Capillus is a great option if you’re a traveler or someone who is able to complete everything with no difficulties. You might want to include this as a essential piece of clothing if you’re looking for an option that doesn’t require you to remain inside all the time.
The HairMax headband is perfect when you’re trying to treat specific parts of the scalp that are at risk of balding or thinning without worrying about touching or touching the other parts. Based on the design of the product, you may want to consider this in case you’re looking for an easy solution.
Finally, with regard to the iRestore We recommend it for those seeking a more secure and more secure hair-restoration device. We recommend it especially in the case of a limited budget. The bulky design and wires can cause minor discomfort If you’re willing to put up with it and accept it, then the iRestore might be the most effective thing you can get.