Having a good set of full, voluminous, and healthy hair rewards you with a variety of chances. You may receive compliments or be noticed for your hair alone! As we get older the world is changing. As we go through obstacles and challenges, hair can become susceptible to thinning and, worse, balding. If you look at its condition, you may find out you’re too to late.
What can you do to fix this? Apart from a change of your lifestyle, laser therapy is one of the best solutions to ensure that your hair remains full. There are a myriad of methods that you can find. For instance, the iRestore Hair Growth System is among the top products that provide the best laser hair therapy at great deals But did you know the different similar devices that perform similarly? We’ll find them out!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Fabricating Fringe’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of iRestore.
Overview The IRestore laser hair growth system Laser Hair Growth Vs Hair Removal
It is the iRestore Hair Growth System is an instrument for treating hair loss used to treat different symptoms of baldness, resulting in faster hair growth. The FDA-approved product comes with a combination of laser diodes and LED lights which result in a safer non-invasive and comfortable experience for the user. The red light emanating from within the headgear of the device is powerful enough to eliminate all signs of hair loss – the hair follicles that are thinned which cause this issue shed away off the scalp. This means that they are replaced with healthier ones, paving to hair growth. The iRestore is only one of the numerous products which help to treat baldness in those suffering from it by using a low-level laser process.
What’s the Low-level Therapy?
Low-level laser therapy, also known as LLLT, is a medical treatment commonly used to aid in reducing swelling and pain and speed up healing. It’s also a well-known procedure used to treat hair loss issues among people. Contrary to other methods that call for surgical intervention, LLLT is painless and non-toxic, and can reduce the risks of dangerous negative side consequences. This treatment is advised for those suffering from androgenetic alopecia that is typically caused by varying heart problems such as diabetes, prostate, and issues in men as well as PCOS and menopause among women. It can also treat different forms of alopecia including one that’s caused as a result of chemotherapy.
The iRestore comes in two versions: the Essential price is $695 and the Professional priced at $1195. Both versions have the LCD controller that comes with a timer of 25 minutes and an inbuilt safety sensor that ensures the device is running only when it’s connected with the head. It’s pre-packed with a 7-foot AC adapter and you can purchase batteries separately should you need to move anyplace. The iRestore is recommended to be used every other day, and consistent use will result in complete hair growth in about 4-6 months.
The Pros of the IRestore
- The iRestore is seen as safer since it comes complete with powerful red LED lights along with laser diodes.
- It comes with a hand-held LED controller that lets you turn on, start the timer of 25 minutes, stop and turn off power when you’d like.
- The support band for the back and the soft pads strategically located inside the helmet helps keep the device secured.
- Its safety sensor is a must-have feature that will notify you immediately whether the iRestore has been misaligned to your head while you’re in the middle of the laser treatment.
The Cons of IRestore iRestore
- The addition of wires upon wires connecting to the iRestore device may be a hassle that you do not want to handle.
- The design isn’t so versatile-looking – it’s much more beneficial to use it when you’re at home or in an apartment.
- Results may take a long while unless you try out the other products of iRestore that are designed to speed up the growth of hair.
iRestore is vs. Theradome Pro LH800
The Theradome Pro LH800 is another popular device for hair growth with an additional advantage over the iRestore due to the fact that it’s a wireless device that can be recharged anytime it’s low on battery. This isn’t just the wireless capabilities making the rounds as a reliable hair loss solution. It’s also known for having an all-laser system, which we will explain further very soon. Two 20-minute sessions each week are sufficient to treat hair loss and bring hair follicles to fullness and vigor within 6 to 12 months. The Theradome Pro LH800 is priced at $995 and comes with a six-month money-back assurance.
The Theradome and iRestore share striking similarities in terms of design is related. Both models have headgears that resemble motorcycle helmets and bike helmets. Although they might have distinctive marks and features that set each other apart including the power button on the Theradome along with the headband that is safety that is on the iRestore, both have foam padding inside to keep the head safe and comfortable. Like the latter as well, the former is positively received for not just its convenience, but also for its incredible results.
The Theradome’s design of a helmet and its positive reception are similar to that of iRestore, however, the similarities end there. What sets it against the latter is the fact that it’s a laser-only device and it’s a bargain at that! For more details the features, it has 80 low-level laser diodes each of them powerful enough to repair hair follicles that are thinned and weak. In turn, the duration of use is less than iRestore’s – instead of 25 minutes of sessions every day You would need to use it for 20 minutes, twice every week. As mentioned earlier, the Theradome is wireless and is cordless. That means you don’t have to worry about much hassle from the wiring by itself! Laser Hair Growth Vs Hair Removal
- Theradome’s customer service offering is excellent – whatever issue or concern you may have Theradome will address it right away to the best of their abilities.
- Considering the number of features and the price of is offered by the Pro LH80 is offered, it’s impossible to overlook the impressive results that are based on the consistent use.
- The headgear isn’t only wireless and rechargeable. It’s also lightweight and easy to use. It can comfortably fit almost all head forms.
- The Theradome device is durable and may last for up to five years from the initial purchase.
- It may not be 100% guaranteed to work on other people, as all people live in different scenarios with various personal circumstances and conditions.
- The design of the helmet may not be ideal in an outdoor setting. as with the iRestore It is best to use it at the home or indoors.
- The trial duration is shorter than iRestore’s by just six months.
iRestore vs. Capillus One
Capillus is widely-acclaimed for its ease of use hair loss treatments, and its portable laser devices enhance the meaning of”convenience” to the max. They’re made to look like ordinary caps! They come in a variety of versions, as well as one of them is the Capillus One. Capillus One is versatile, discrete, and perfect for those looking to look stylish everywhere they go, and all at just $999. With a rechargeable Li-on battery that will last for up to one month, this FDA-approved device takes just 6 minutes to treat every day. Regular use will lead to growth within one year.
Like the iRestorecap, like the iRestore, Capillus One cap has been tried and proven by clinical research to determine its positive effects on those who have suffered from androgenetic alopecia. Its laser diodes are medical grade class II, which means that they are safe to use, it does not cause any harm and the waves emit are sufficient to reenergize cells to their previous glory. For hair regrowth, diodes in class II are absorbed by the hair and into the weak follicles, increasing the blood flow and cell count to regrow them back to life. Both the iRestore as well as Capillus are FDA-approved, so there’s no reason to stress too much.
The design and appearance of the Capillus are what make it distinct and distinctive from the iRestore by miles. Its cap-like structure is versatile enough that people will not even notice that you’re using it solve hair loss issues. It’s a stark contrast to the overall appearance of the iRestore – from the looks of it, you could consider it best to keep it in your home. The advantages don’t end there, as it’s also worth noting that the Capillus One’s laser diode count is higher than that of the iRestore or the Theradome Pro’s at 112 – it provides all-round laser treatment around your scalp in such a brief treatment time! Laser Hair Growth Vs Hair Removal
- The appearance and design provide the Capillus One (and other Capillus products) a huge leap ahead of the rest.
- It’s stylishly flexible and adaptable to any location, and highly convenient for the majority of its customers.
- Despite being approximately an inch smaller than it’s counterparts, the Thermadome and iRestore the iRestore fits perfectly over the majority of head forms.
- It’s not only the quantity of diodes lasers (112 in total) which give the Capillus the edge and also the extensive scalp coverage all around.
- The cost of the Capillus One maybe $4 higher than the Theradome , however, both are more expensive in price. This is not ideal for people who are on a tight budget.
- The warranty coverage provided by the manufacturer to this device lower than that offered by iRestore provides.
- Regarding public perception in terms of reception by the public, the Capillus might appear a bit lackluster despite the design and convenience.
iRestore and. HairMax LaserBand Laser Hair Growth Vs Hair Removal
A popular choice for those suffering from thinning, bald spots hairline receding HairMax’s LaserBand 82 from HairMax is specifically designed to treat mild signs of loss of hair. It is made of a headband like structure optimized to be secure as well as flexible to be able to adjust to treat specific areas of the scalp without hassle. With the fastest treatment time we have listed in the 90 second range, recommended usage of 3 days a week can result in hair growth within 12-16 weeks. Its LaserBand 82 is priced at $799.
Like iRestore, the HairMax LaserBand 82 is FDA-cleared. This may sound the same as FDA-approved. However, it is important to remember that FDA-approved products are primarily food items and drugs that are safe to consume. FDA-cleared items, on the contrary, are medical devices that pose moderate to low dangers. Both HairMax and iRestore are laser hair growth devices, and products that fall within this category are automatically FDA-cleared. Though they may have distinct meanings, both “FDA-approved” as well as “FDA-cleared” are synonymous with safety. In addition, HairMax and iRestore use the class II diodes of lasers but the similarities end here. Laser Hair Growth Vs Hair Removal
HairMax LaserBand HairMax LaserBand is different many aspects that it can easily distinguish itself against the other iRestore. First, it is a headband wearable, with an internal comb to ensure that the laser is well-absorbed by the scalp. The headband-like shape may have a few pros, as well as some cons. While you get to transfer the band to other parts of your scalp, some might not be happy with how restricted the range of application is. The second reason is that the iRestore offers less coverage, the LaserBand comes with 82 – powerful enough to re-grow hair follicles. If you buy the LaserBand, you’ll also receive additional products for hair growth as an extra, something that other products of the products on this list do not have.
- The HairMax LaserBand’s product design provides users with effortless movements , and convenient use anytime and wherever they need it.
- The inclusion of hair growth products, including shampoo, conditioner serum, shampoo, and other supplements can bring additional benefits to the user’s end.
- For the price of $799, the 82-diode hair growth machine surely sounds like a great deal to behold.
- A laser hair loss treatment instrument that has the fastest time of other options on our list (90 seconds) LaserBand is the quickest. LaserBand is perfect for people who have extremely busy schedules.
- Because it’s a hairband type product, it may not provide the greatest coverage all around as compared to the other three models.
- When you consider the way it was made and the amount of diodes it has been constructed into it, it’s not as flexible as its 42-diode counterpart.
- Similar to the rest available, like the others, HairMax LaserBand’s LLLT technology might not be appropriate for every person – most of them, but not all.
Now that we’ve established all you should know about iRestore and also our competing alternatives, namely the Theradome Pro LH80, the Capillus One, and the HairMax Laser Band, we’ll reveal who’s the most suitable user of every one of these laser hair devices.
In the first instance, in the case of the Theradome, we recommend if you are looking for a laser-only alternative to the iRestore. Since it’s established that full laser therapy performs better than LED light sources, we consider it as a professional fixture within a hair-care clinic or specialist’s office. Laser Hair Growth Vs Hair Removal
The Capillus is an ideal option when you’re someone who is able to complete everything with no difficulties. You may even want to incorporate this as a essential piece of clothing if you’re looking for a solution that does not require you to be in the house all day.
The HairMax headband device is ideal if you’re looking to treat specific parts of the scalp that are prone to balding or thinning without worrying about or touching the other parts. Based on the product design it’s possible you’ll want to consider this in case you’re looking for the quickest solution.
In the end, regarding the iRestore We recommend it for those searching for a safer, more risk-free hair-restoration device. We also recommend this especially when you’re on a tight budget. The wires and bulky design may produce slight inconveniences If you’re willing to put up with it the iRestore could be the most effective thing to get.