Having a good set of large, full, and healthy hair rewards you with many opportunities. You could be praised or even be noticed by your hair on its own! However, as we age, everything is going to change. As we encounter challenges and challenges, hair can end up being subjected to loss of hair and, even more, balding. If you look at its state, you soon will realize you’re late.
What can you do to fix this? Apart from a change of lifestyle, laser hair therapy is one of the best solutions to ensure that your hair is healthy and full. There are tons of accessible ways that you can find. The iRestore Hair Growth Systems is among the most popular options that provide the most effective laser hair treatment at great deals, but did you know the different similar devices that perform exactly the same way? We’ll find them out!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Fabricating Fringe’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of iRestore.
Overview The IRestore Systems for Hair Growth with Lasers Laser Hair Growth Vs Off Body Hair
It is the iRestore Hair Growth System is a hair loss treatment device that is able to treat various signs of baldness with faster hair growth. This FDA-cleared product features laser diodes and LED lights which result in a safer and less invasive comfortable user experience. The red light emanating from inside the headgear of the device is strong enough to eliminate all signs of hair loss – the hair follicles that are thinned that cause this problem shed away of the scalp. As a result, they are replaced with healthier ones, which opens the way for hair regrowth. The iRestore is one of the numerous products that aid in treating baldness for people who suffer with the low-level laser therapy process.
What’s the Low-level Therapy?
Low-level laser therapy (LLLT) LLLT, is a medical procedure that can help reduce pain and swelling and speed up healing. It’s also widely used to treat hair loss issues among people. Unlike similar methods that require surgeries, LLLT is painless and non-toxic and lowers the risk of adverse side adverse effects. This treatment is advised for those suffering from androgenetic alopecia and is often caused by heart issues of various kinds, diabetes, and prostate problems in men, and PCOS and menopause among women. It can also treat other types of alopecia such as one that occurs by chemotherapy.
The iRestore is available in two different versions of the Essential priced at $695, and the Professional priced at $1,195. Both versions have an LCD controller equipped with a 25-minute timer as well as a built-in safety sensor to ensure that the device is on only when it’s secured on the head. It’s pre-packed with an AC adapter that is 7 feet long however, you can purchase a battery pack separately in case you wish to travel anywhere. The iRestore is suggested to be used every other day, and consistent usage will result in full hair growth within about 4-6 months.
The Pros of the iRestore
- The iRestore is considered to be less harmful as it comes packed with super-powerful LED red lights as well as laser diodes.
- It has a handheld LED controller that lets you turn on, start the timer for 25 minutes, pause and turn off power when you’d like.
- The back support band and the soft pads strategically placed within the inside of the helmet aid in keeping the device secure.
- Its safety sensor is a must-have feature that lets you know right away if the iRestore is misaligned to your head while you’re in the middle of treatment with lasers.
Cons and Cons of IRestore iRestore
- The addition of wires to wires connecting to an iRestore device could be a thorny issue to handle.
- The design itself isn’t very versatile. It’s better to use it while you’re at home or in an your apartment.
- Results could take a time, unless you test the other products of iRestore that are designed to speed up the growth of hair.
iRestore Vs. Theradome Pro LH800
The Theradome Pro LH800 is another popular device for hair growth known for having an extra edge over iRestore due to the fact that it’s a wireless system allows you to recharge it when it’s running out of battery. It’s not just the wireless features that are making waves as a reliable solution to losing hair. It’s also known for an all-laser system, which we will explain further very shortly. Two 20-minute sessions each week are sufficient to treat hair loss and restore hair follicles to fullness and strength within six to twelve months. The Theradome Pro LH800 costs $995. It comes with a 6-month money-back warranty.
The Theradome and iRestore share striking similarities in terms of design is in the design department. Both models have headgears that resemble motorcycle helmets and bike helmets. Although they might have unique marks and assets that set each other apart including buttons for power on Theradome along with the headband that is safety on the iRestore and iRestore, both come with foam pads inside to ensure that the head is snug and secure. As with the former as well, the former is highly praised for not only its convenience, but also for its incredible outcomes.
The Theradome’s helmet-like design and its positive reception are similar to that of iRestore, however, these similarities stop here. What sets it against the latter is the fact that it’s an all-laser device and it’s a bargain and a very affordable one! In addition the features, it has 80 laser diodes at a low level, each of them powerful enough to repair hair follicles that are thinned and weak. This means that the usage period takes much less time than iRestore’s of 25-minute sessions every other day, you would only need to utilize the device for 20 minutes twice every week. Theradome, as mentioned previously, Theradome has a wireless connection and is is cordless. That means you don’t have to worry about many issues from wiring by itself! Laser Hair Growth Vs Off Body Hair
- Theradome’s customer support is excellent – whatever issue or issue you’re facing, they’ll fix it right away to the best of their abilities.
- Considering the number of features and the price for is offered by the Pro LH80 is offered, it’s difficult to ignore the incredible results that are based on the consistent usage.
- The headgear is not just wireless and rechargeable. It’s also lightweight and easy to use, plus it can comfortably fit almost all head shapes.
- The Theradome device is durable and could last up to five years since the first purchase.
- It may not be certain that it will work for everyone because everyone lives in different situations and have various personal circumstances and conditions.
- The design of the helmet may not look very ideal for an outdoor setting – as with the iRestore It is best to make use of it at home or indoors.
- The trial duration is shorter than the iRestore trial period by six months.
iRestore Vs. Capillus One
Capillus is widely-acclaimed for its offering of convenient hair loss treatments, and its portable laser devices enhance the meaning of the word ‘convenience’ to the maximum. They’re designed to look just like ordinary caps! They are available in a range of designs and the Capillus One is versatile, discreet, and ideal for those who want to be stylish everywhere they go, and all at just $999. With a rechargeable Li-on battery that will last for up to a month, this FDA-cleared procedure only requires 6 minutes worth of treatment each day. Regular use will lead to growth within twelve months.
Like the iRestorecap, the Capillus One cap has been tried and proven through clinical studies to determine its positive effects for those suffering from androgenetic alopecia. Its laser diodes are medical-grade class II. They are considered safe to use. It is not a risk to health, and the waves it emits are decent enough to revive cells back to their former glory. When it comes to hair growth, the diodes of class II go through the skin and into the weak follicles, increasing the flow of blood and cells to bring them and bring them back to health. Both iRestore as well as Capillus are FDA-approved, so you don’t have to be concerned too much.
The Capillus’s look and design are what make it distinct and distinctive from the iRestore by a mile. Its cap-like shape is adaptable enough that people will not even notice that you’re using it treat hair loss problems. This is a vast contrast to the iRestore’s overall design and, based on the appearance of it alone, you may consider that it’s better to keep it in your home. It doesn’t stop at that point, as you’ll notice that Capillus One’s laser diode count is higher than that of the iRestore or Theradome Pro’s 112 – it provides all-round laser treatment around your scalp in such a brief treatment time! Laser Hair Growth Vs Off Body Hair
- The appearance and design give this Capillus One (and other Capillus products) a huge leap ahead of other Capillus products.
- It’s stylishly flexible, flexible at any place, and highly convenient for the majority of its users.
- Despite having a circumference approximately an inch smaller that the Thermadome and iRestore the iRestore fits perfectly to most head forms.
- It’s not only the quantity of diodes in a laser (112, to be exact) that gives the Capillus a huge advantage as well as the broad all-around scalp coverage.
- The cost of the Capillus One maybe $4 higher than the Theradome , however, both are more expensive in price. This isn’t the best choice for those who are budget-conscious.
- The warranty protection offered by the manufacturer to this device lower than that offered by iRestore gives.
- In terms of public reception In terms of public reception, the Capillus could be perceived as somewhat uninteresting despite its design and ease of use.
iRestore and. HairMax LaserBand Laser Hair Growth Vs Off Body Hair
Many suffer with thinning hair, bald spots hairline receding The LaserBand 82 from HairMax is designed to fix mild signs of loss of hair. It’s made of a headband like structure optimized to be secure with enough flexibility to adjust to treat specific areas of the scalp without hassle. The fastest treatment time on our list being around 90 seconds. The recommended use of three days per week should lead to hair growth in 12-16 weeks. LaserBand 82 is priced at $799. LaserBand 82 is priced at $799.
Similar to iRestore and iRestore, similar to iRestore, the HairMax LaserBand 82 is FDA-cleared. It may be referred to as FDA-approved. But make no mistake – FDA-approved products are primarily safe-to-consume foods and drug medications. FDA-cleared products, on contrary, are medical devices that impose low-to-moderate risk. Both HairMax along with iRestore are laser hair-growth devices. All products that fall under this type are automatically considered FDA-cleared. Though they may have distinct meanings, both the terms “FDA-approved” and “FDA-cleared” are synonymous with safety. Furthermore, HairMax and iRestore use Class II laser diodes however, the similarities end here. Laser Hair Growth Vs Off Body Hair
The HairMax LaserBand is different many features that make it differentiate itself against the other iRestore. Firstly, it comes as an adjustable headband that comes with an inside comb that will ensure that the laser is well-absorbed by the scalp. The headband-like shape may have a few pros, as well as some cons. While it is possible to move the band to different areas of your scalp, some may not like how limited the range of application is. In addition, since the iRestore offers less, the LaserBand comes with the 82 that are powerful enough to regrow the hair follicles. Also, if you purchase it, you’ll also receive additional products for hair growth as an extra, something that other options of the products on this list do not have.
- The HairMax LaserBand’s product design allows users to enjoy effortless movements , and convenient use anytime and wherever it’s needed.
- Its inclusion of hair-growth products such as shampoo conditioner serum, and other products, adds bonus benefits on the part of the user.
- At $799, the 82-diode hair growth machine certainly sounds like an incredible deal.
- A laser hair loss treatment instrument with the shortest period among the rest on our list (90 seconds) The LaserBand is perfect for people who have extremely busy schedules.
- Since it’s a hairband-type product It may not offer the most comprehensive coverage when as compared to the other three machines.
- In light of the process it’s created and the diodes built in, it’s certainly not as flexible as the 42-diode counterpart.
- Like the other options available, like the others, HairMax LaserBand’s LLLT technology might not be appropriate for every individual – most of them, but not all.
Now that we’ve established all you should know about iRestore and also our other alternatives, including The Theradome Pro LH80, the Capillus One, and the HairMax Laser Band, let us reveal who’s the most suitable user of each of the four laser hair growth treatment devices.
In the first instance, in the case of the Theradome we suggest that you use it if you are looking for a laser-only option to iRestore. As it’s been proven that laser therapy with full-length lasers is more effective than LED lights, we think of it as a professional fixture at a hair physician’s or specialist’s clinic. Laser Hair Growth Vs Off Body Hair
The Capillus is recommended if you’re a traveler or an outgoing person who gets to accomplish everything without issues. You may even want to incorporate this as a essential piece of clothing if you’re looking for a style that doesn’t require you to stay at home all the time.
The HairMax headband is perfect for treating particular areas of the scalp that are at risk of balding or thinning without worrying about touching other areas. Based on the product design it’s possible you’ll want to give it a go if you’re looking for the quickest solution.
Lastly, as for the iRestore, we recommend it if you’re seeking a more secure hair-restoration device. We recommend it especially if you’re short on the budget. The bulky design and wires may produce slight inconveniences, but if you’re willing to put up with it and accept it, then the iRestore might be the best thing you can buy.