A set of hair that is full, dense and healthy hair will reward you with many opportunities. You could be praised or be noticed for your hair alone! As we get older, everything is going to change. When we face challenges that affect our hair, it could become susceptible to thinning or, more serious, balding. And as you examine its state, you soon will realize you’re late.
How would you fix this? In addition to a change in lifestyle, laser hair therapy is one of the best options to make sure your hair is healthy and full. There are a myriad of options to get a hold of. The iRestore Hair Growth Systems is one of the most popular options that provide the top laser hair therapy for a reasonable price, but did you know the other similar devices that function similarly? Find out now!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Fabricating Fringe’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of iRestore.
Overview The iRestore Laser Hair Growth System Laser Hair Growth Vs Xmr
It is the iRestore Hair Growth System is a hair loss treatment device that is able to treat various signs of baldness with faster hair growth. This FDA-cleared product features a combination of laser diodes and LED lights that result in a more secure, non-invasive, and more comfortable experience for the user. The red light that emanates from within the headgear of the device is powerful enough to eliminate all indications of loss of hair – the thinned hair follicles that cause this condition shed away off the scalp. In the process, they are replaced by healthier versions, leading to hair growth. The iRestore is just one of many products that aid in treating baldness for people who suffer through the low-level laser therapy procedure.
What is low-level laser therapy?
Low-level laser therapy, or LLLT is a medical treatment commonly used to aid in reducing swelling and pain and speed up healing. It’s also a widely-known method that is used to treat hair loss issues in people. Unlike similar methods that require surgery, LLLT is painless and non-toxic, and can reduce the risk of adverse side adverse effects. It is recommended for people suffering from androgenetic alopecia that is typically caused by heart issues of various kinds such as diabetes, prostate, and issues among men, and PCOS and menopausal symptoms in women. It is also able to treat different forms of alopecia such as one that occurs as a result of chemotherapy.
The iRestore is available in two models that are the Essential priced at $695, and the Professional priced at $1195. Both have an LCD controller equipped with a 25-minute timer as well as a built-in safety sensor that ensures the device is running only when it’s secured to the head. It’s pre-packed with an AC adapter that is 7 feet long however, you can purchase batteries separately if you want to move around. The iRestore is suggested to be used every other day, and consistent usage will lead to full hair regrowth within about 4-6 months.
The Pros of the IRestore
- The iRestore is considered to be safer since it comes with powerful LED red light as well as laser diodes.
- It comes with a hand-held LED controller that allows you to turn on, start the 25-minute timer, pause, or power off whenever you want to.
- The back support band as well as the soft pads placed within the inside of the helmet helps keep the device secure.
- Its handy safety sensor alerts you right away whether the iRestore has been misaligned to your head while you’re in the middle of laser treatment.
The Cons of IRestore iRestore
- The addition of wires on wires connecting to an iRestore device could be a thorny issue to manage.
- The design itself isn’t so versatile-looking – it’s much better to use it while you’re in your home or in your apartment.
- Results could take a time, unless you test the other products from iRestore designed to boost the process of growing hair.
iRestore Vs. Theradome Pro LH800
The Theradome Pro LH800 is another well-known laser hair growth device that has an added edge above the iRestore since it’s a wireless system can be recharged whenever it runs out of battery. It’s not just the cordless capabilities making the rounds as a viable hair loss solution. It’s also known for having an all-laser systemthat we will explain further very soon. Two 20-minute sessions a week are sufficient to treat hair loss and restore hair follicles and restore vigor within 6 to 12 months. The Theradome Pro LH800 costs $995. It comes with a 6-month money-back guarantee.
The Theradome and iRestore share striking similarities as far as design is related. Both models have headgears that resemble the helmet of a motorcyclist or biker. While they do have distinct marks and characteristics that set each other apart such as the power button on the Theradome as well as the security headband that is on the iRestore and iRestore, both come with foam padding inside to keep your head comfortable and secure. As with the former however, the former is well-received for not just the convenience, but its remarkable results.
The Theradome’s helmet-like product design and its positive reception is similar to that of iRestore’s however, the similarities end there. What sets it against the latter is the fact that it’s a laser-only device, and a very affordable one and a very affordable one! For more details the features, it has 80 low-level laser diodes, each of them powerful enough to repair weakened and thinned hair follicles. In turn, the usage period takes much shorter than iRestore’s of 25-minute sessions every two days You would need to utilize the device for 20 minutes twice every week. As mentioned earlier, the Theradome is wireless and wireless and cordless. It means that you won’t experience much hassle from the wiring by itself! Laser Hair Growth Vs Xmr
- Theradome’s customer support is excellent – whatever issue or concern you may have, they’ll fix immediately to the very best of their ability.
- With the amount of features available and the price of can be compared to the features and price at which the Pro LH80 is offered, it’s simply impossible to ignore the incredible results obtained from consistent use.
- The headband isn’t just rechargeable and wireless. It’s also light and simple to use, and it can comfortably fit almost all head shapes.
- It is durable and can last even over five years from the initial purchase.
- It is not certain that it will work for everyone, as all people live in different scenarios with various personal circumstances and conditions.
- In terms of design, the helmet might not be ideal for outdoor use – as with the iRestore It is best to utilize it in the comfort of your the home or indoors.
- The trial time is shorter than the iRestore trial period by six months.
iRestore Vs. Capillus One
Capillus is a well-known brand for its offering of convenient hair loss treatments, and its portable laser devices enhance the meaning of the word ‘convenience’ to the max. They’re designed to look like everyday caps! They come in a variety of versions including the Capillus One is versatile, discreet, and ideal for those who wish to appear stylish wherever they turn, all at the cost of $999. With a rechargeable Li-on battery that lasts for up to a month, this FDA-approved device takes just 6 minutes worth of treatment daily. Regular use will lead to an increase in twelve months.
Like the iRestore, like the iRestore, Capillus One cap has been tested and confirmed through clinical studies to determine its positive effects on patients suffering from androgenetic alopecia. Its laser diodes are medical grade class II, which means that they are safe to use, it is not a risk to health, and the waves that emit are sufficient to reinvigorate cells back to their previous splendor. In the case of hair growth, the class II diodes go through the skin and the weakened hair follicles, which increases the blood flow and cell count for them to grow and bring them back to health. Both the iRestore as well as Capillus are FDA-cleared, so you don’t have to be concerned excessively.
The Capillus’s look and design are what make it so distinct and distinctive from the iRestore by miles. Its cap-like shape is adaptable enough that anyone else may not be aware the fact that you’re using it to solve hair loss issues. It’s a stark contrast to the overall look of the iRestore and, based on the appearance of it on its own, you might consider that it’s better to keep it at home. The advantages don’t end there, as you’ll notice that Capillus One’s count of diodes in lasers is much higher than that of the iRestore or the Theradome Pro’s at 112 – you get all-around laser treatments for your scalp in such a brief treatment time! Laser Hair Growth Vs Xmr
- The style and appearance of the product give this Capillus One (and other Capillus products) an incredible advantage of the rest.
- It’s elegantly versatile it is a flexible device that can be used anywhere, and highly convenient for the majority of its users.
- Despite being about an inch smaller than it’s counterparts, the Thermadome and iRestore It fits comfortably over the majority of head forms.
- It’s not just the number of diodes lasers (112, to be exact) which give the Capillus the edge, but also the wide overall scalp coverage.
- The cost for the Capillus One maybe $4 higher than the Theradome , however both are higher in terms of price. This isn’t the best choice for people who are on a tight budget.
- The warranty protection offered to the device is smaller than what iRestore provides.
- In terms of public reception In terms of public reception, the Capillus could be perceived as lacking in quality despite its appearance and the ease of use.
iRestore vs. HairMax LaserBand Laser Hair Growth Vs Xmr
Used by many who suffer with thinning hair, bald spots and receding hairline HairMax’s LaserBand 82 from HairMax is created to correct mild signs of hair loss. It’s made of a headband like structure optimized to be secure and flexible enough to be able to adjust to specific parts of the scalp easily. With the fastest treatment time we have listed in the 90 second range, recommended treatment for 3 days per week can lead to hair growth in 12-16 weeks. Its LaserBand 82 is priced at $799.
Similar to iRestore and iRestore, the HairMax LaserBand 82 is FDA-cleared. This may sound the same as being FDA-approved. But make no mistake – FDA-approved products are primarily safe-to-eat foods and medications. FDA-cleared products, on other hand, refer to medical devices that pose moderate to low risk. Both the HairMax as well as iRestore are laser hair growth devices. All products that fall into this category are automatically deemed FDA-cleared. Though they may have distinct meanings, both the terms “FDA-approved” as well as “FDA-cleared” are synonymous with security. Furthermore, HairMax and IRestore both use the class II diodes of lasers, however, the similarities end here. Laser Hair Growth Vs Xmr
The HairMax LaserBand is different many aspects that allow it to distinguish itself in comparison to the IRestore. First, it is a wearable headband, complete with an inner comb to ensure that the laser beam is efficiently penetrated onto the scalp. A headband-like design can have its pros, as well as certain cons. Although you can transfer the band to different areas of the scalp, others may not like how limited the coverage is. In addition, since the iRestore has much less, the LaserBand has 82 – powerful enough to regrow the follicles. Also, if you purchase it, you’ll also get extra hair growth products as a bonus, something other products on this list don’t offer.
- The HairMax LaserBand’s design offers users easy movements , and convenient use anytime and wherever they need it.
- Its use of products for hair growth which include shampoo conditioner, serum, and supplements can bring additional benefits to the part of the user.
- For the price of $799, the 82-diode hair growth machine certainly sounds like something worth a look.
- Laser hair loss treatment tool with the shortest time-span among the rest of our choices (90 seconds) The LaserBand is ideal for those who are likely to have busy schedules.
- Since it’s a hairband-type product It may not offer the greatest coverage all around in comparison to the other three machines.
- Considering how it’s made and the diodes that have been built in, it’s not as flexible as the 42-diode version.
- Similar to the rest available, as with the rest, HairMax LaserBand’s LLLT technology may not be suitable for everyone – the majority of them, but not all.
After we’ve outlined everything you need to know about the iRestore and also our competing alternatives, namely the Theradome Pro LH80, the Capillus One, and the HairMax Laser Band, let’s reveal who’s the most suitable user of each of the four laser hair growth treatments.
First, in the case of the Theradome we suggest that you use it if you’re looking for an all-laser option to iRestore. Because it is well-established that full laser therapy performs better than LED light sources, we consider it as a professional fixture in a hair care physician’s or specialist’s clinic. Laser Hair Growth Vs Xmr
The Capillus is a great option for those who are a frequent traveler or an outgoing person who gets to do everything without any issues. You may even want to include this as a style staple if you’re searching for an option that doesn’t require you to remain in the house all day.
The HairMax headband device is great if you’re looking to treat particular areas of the scalp that are prone to balding or thinning without worrying about or touching the other parts. Based on the product design it’s possible you’ll want to try this too in case you’re looking for a quick fix.
Finally, with regard to the iRestore We recommend it if you’re looking for a safer and more secure hair restoration device. We recommend it especially in the case of a limited budget. The wires and bulky design can cause minor discomfort If you’re willing to look past it and accept it, then the iRestore might be the most effective thing to get.