A set of large, full, and healthy hair rewards you with lots of opportunities. You may receive compliments or be noticed for your hair alone! As we get older things are changing. When we face challenges, your hair may end up being subjected to thinning or, more serious it could be balding. And as you examine its condition, you will realize you’re late.
What are the best ways to address this? Apart from a change of life style, laser hair treatment is one of the best options to make sure your hair is healthy and full. There are a myriad of options to obtain. The iRestore Hair Growth Systems is one of the most popular options that provide the most effective laser hair treatment with great prices, but did you know the different similar devices that perform similarly? We’ll find them out!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Fabricating Fringe’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of iRestore.
Overview: The IRestore Laser Hair Growth System Restore Vs Ion Biome
The iRestore Hair Growth System is an instrument for treating hair loss known to treat varying indicators of baldness by speeding up hair regrowth. This FDA-cleared product features a combination of laser diodes and LED light which result in a safer, non-invasive, and more comfortable experience for the user. The red light that emanates from the headgear on the device is powerful enough to eradicate all remaining signs of hair loss – the hair follicles that are thinned which cause this issue are removed off the scalp. This means that they are replaced by healthier ones, which opens the way to hair regrowth. The iRestore is only one of the many items which help to treat baldness in people who suffer with the low-level laser therapy procedure.
What is low-level laser therapy?
Low-level laser therapy (LLLT) LLLT is a medical treatment commonly used to help reduce pain and swelling and accelerate healing. It’s also a well-known procedure for treating hair loss issues in people. Contrary to other methods that call for surgery, LLLT is painless and non-toxic and lowers the dangers of harmful unwanted side effects. This treatment is advised for those who suffer from androgenetic hair loss, which is usually caused by varying heart problems, diabetes, and prostate issues among men, as well as PCOS and menopause among women. It is also able to treat other forms of alopecia, including one that’s caused due to chemotherapy.
The iRestore is available in two different versions of the Essential price is $695 and the Professional priced at $1,195. Both versions have the LCD controller equipped with a 25-minute timer and an inbuilt security sensor that makes sure that the machine is always on only when it’s secured to the head. It comes pre-packaged with an AC adapter that is 7 feet long, but you can buy batteries separately in case you wish to travel around. The iRestore is advised to be used at least once per each day. Consistent usage will result in full hair regrowth within 4 to 6 months.
The Pros of the IRestore
- The iRestore is considered to be less hazardous since it is equipped packed with super-powerful LED red light along with laser diodes.
- It features a handheld LED controller that lets you turn on, start the timer of 25 minutes, stop, or power off whenever you feel like it.
- The support band for the back and the soft pads strategically placed within the inside of the helmet helps keep the device secure.
- Its safety sensor is a must-have feature that lets you know right away when the iRestore is not aligned from your head when you’re still in the process of the laser treatment.
Cons and Cons of IRestore iRestore
- In addition, the presence of wires to wires connected with the iRestore device can be a thorny issue to handle.
- The design alone is not very versatile. It’s better to use it while you’re inside your home or your apartment.
- Results may take a long time, unless you test the other products of iRestore specifically designed to improve the growth of hair.
iRestore vs. Theradome Pro LH800
The Theradome Pro LH800 is another well-known laser hair growth device with an additional advantage over the iRestore – that’s because it’s a wireless system can be recharged when it’s running out of battery. It’s not just the wireless capabilities that have been gaining attention as a reliable hair loss solution. It also has an all-laser system, which we’ll discuss in more detail shortly. Two 20-minute sessions a week is enough to address hair loss and regenerate hair follicles to fullness and vigor within 6 to 12 months. The Theradome Pro LH800 is priced at $995, complete a 6-month money-back assurance.
The Theradome and iRestore have striking similarities in terms of design is concerned. Both have headbands which resemble the form of motorcycle helmets and bike helmets. Though they may have some distinct marks and characteristics that make them different including buttons for power on Theradome and the safety headband on the iRestore Both have foam padding inside to ensure that the head is comfortable and secure. Like the latter as well, the former is well-received for not just its convenience, but also for its remarkable outcomes.
The Theradome’s helmet-like product design and its overwhelmingly positive reviews are similar to that of iRestore, however, the similarities end there. What truly sets the former apart from the latter is the fact that it’s an all-laser device – an affordable one at that! For more details the features, it has 80 low-level laser diodes, each one powerful enough to rejuvenate weakened and thinned hair follicles. In turn, the time required to use it is less time than iRestore’s of 25 minutes of sessions every day You would need to make use of the device for 20 minutes two times per week. As we mentioned, the Theradome has a wireless connection and is wireless and cordless. That means you don’t have to worry about much hassle from the wiring alone! Restore Vs Ion Biome
- Theradome’s customer service is excellent – whatever issue or concern you may have Theradome will address immediately to the very best of their ability.
- Given the variety of features and the cost for is offered by the Pro LH80 is offered, it’s simply impossible to gloss over the amazing results that are based on the consistent usage.
- The headgear isn’t only wireless and rechargeable. It’s lightweight and simple to use, and it can comfortably fit almost all head shapes.
- The Theradome device is durable and can last even over five years from the initial purchase.
- It is not guaranteed to work on others, as all people live in different scenarios with unique personal circumstances or circumstances.
- Design-wise, the helmet may not be the best choice for an outdoor setting – like the iRestore is, you should utilize it in the comfort of your home or indoors.
- The trial period is much shorter than iRestore’s by just six months.
iRestore Vs. Capillus One
Capillus is widely-acclaimed for its ease of use treatments for hair loss and its lasers that are portable take the meaning of”convenience” to the max. They’re designed to look just like ordinary caps! They are available in a variety of styles, as well as one of them is the Capillus One. Capillus One is versatile, discreet, and ideal for those who want to look stylish everywhere they turn, all at the cost of $999. With a rechargeable lithium-on battery that will last for up to up to a month, this FDA-approved procedure only requires six minutes of treatment every day. Regular use will lead to growth within one year.
Like the iRestore, like the iRestore, Capillus One cap has been tested and confirmed through clinical studies to observe its positive results on patients suffering from androgenetic Alopecia. Its laser diodes are medical grade class II – considered safe to use, it does not cause any harm and the waves that emit are adequate to reenergize cells to their previous splendor. In the case of hair growth, the class II diodes go through the skin and enter the weak follicles, increasing enough blood flow and cells to regrow them back to life. Both the iRestore and Capillus are FDA-approved, so there’s no reason to stress too much.
The design and appearance of the Capillus are what make it so distinctive and distinct from the IRestore by a mile. Its cap-like structure is versatile enough that anyone else may not notice at all that you’re using it to solve hair loss issues. This is an enormous contrast to the overall look of the iRestore and, based on the appearance of it, you could think that it’s best to keep it in your home. It doesn’t stop there, as the Capillus One’s laser diode count is much bigger than the iRestore’s or the Theradome Pro’s at 112 – you get all-around laser treatment around your scalp in such a brief treatment time! Restore Vs Ion Biome
- The appearance and design make Capillus One Capillus One (and other Capillus products) an enormous leap ahead over the other products.
- It’s stylishly flexible, flexible at any place, and highly convenient for most of its users.
- Despite having a circumference that’s less than an inch larger than the Thermadome and iRestore It fits comfortably over the majority of head forms.
- It’s not just the amount of laser diodes (112 to be precise) that gives the Capillus the edge and also the extensive overall scalp coverage.
- The cost of the Capillus One maybe $4 higher than the Theradome machine, but both are steeper in terms of price. This is not ideal for those who are budget-conscious.
- The warranty coverage provided to the device is much smaller than what iRestore offers.
- In terms of public reception In terms of public reception, the Capillus could be perceived as lacking in quality despite its design and ease of use.
iRestore and. HairMax LaserBand Restore Vs Ion Biome
A popular choice for those suffering from thinning, bald spots hairline receding, the LaserBand 82 from HairMax is created to correct mild signs of hair loss. It is made of a headband that is designed to be secure as well as flexible to adjust to specific parts of the scalp easily. The fastest treatment time on our list being at 90 seconds, treatment for 3 days per week will eventually produce hair growth within 12-16 weeks. Its LaserBand 82 is priced at $799.
Like iRestore similar to iRestore, it is similar to the HairMax LaserBand 82 is FDA-cleared. It may be referred to as FDA-approved. However, don’t be fooled – FDA-approved items are typically safe-to-consume foods and drug medications. FDA-cleared products, on the contrary, are medical devices that impose low-to-moderate dangers. Both the HairMax as well as iRestore are laser hair-growth devices. Products that fall into this category are automatically FDA-cleared. Although they have different meanings, both the terms “FDA-approved” and “FDA-cleared” are synonymous with security. In addition, HairMax and iRestore both make use of Class II laser diodes however, their similarities end there. Restore Vs Ion Biome
HairMax LaserBand HairMax LaserBand is different many aspects that it can easily differentiate itself against the other iRestore. Firstly, it comes as a headband wearable, with an inside comb that will ensure that the laser is effectively absorbed into the scalp. A headband-like design may have a few advantages, along with certain cons. Although you can transfer the band to other areas of the scalp, other might not be happy with how restricted the area of coverage. The second reason is that the iRestore has much less coverage, the LaserBand comes with 82 – powerful enough to re-grow hair hair follicles. If you purchase it, you’ll also receive additional products for hair growth as an extra, something that other products of the products on this list do not have.
- The HairMax LaserBand’s ergonomic design offers users easy movement and allows for convenient use whenever and wherever.
- Its inclusion of hair-growth products such as shampoo, conditioner serum, and other products will provide additional benefits on the side of the consumer.
- For $799 the 82-diode hair growth machine is a great deal to behold.
- A laser hair loss treatment instrument that has the fastest time of other options in our selection (90 seconds) LaserBand is the quickest. LaserBand is ideal for those who are likely to have busy schedules.
- Because it’s a hairband type product, it may not provide the best all-around coverage in comparison to the other three machines.
- When you consider the way it was made and the amount of diodes it has been constructed in, it’s not as flexibly pliable as its 42-diode version.
- Similar to the rest of the products, the HairMax LaserBand’s LLLT technology may not be suitable for everyone – the majority of them, but not all.
After we’ve outlined everything you should know about iRestore and the other options we offer, such as the Theradome Pro LH80, the Capillus One, and the HairMax Laser Band, let us discuss who’s the best user for every one of these laser hair treatments.
First, in the instance of Theradome We recommend it you’re looking for an all-laser replacement to iRestore. Because it is well-established that laser therapy with full-length lasers is more effective than LED light sources, we consider it as a professional fixture at a hair physician’s or specialist’s clinic. Restore Vs Ion Biome
The Capillus is a great option if you’re a traveler or someone who is able to accomplish everything without issues. It’s possible to add this to your fashion staple if you’re looking for an option that doesn’t require you to remain at home all the time.
The HairMax headband is perfect if you’re looking to treat certain areas of your scalp that are at risk of balding or thinning without worrying about touching other parts. Based on the product design it’s possible you’ll want to give it a go in case you’re looking for an easy solution.
Finally, with regard to the iRestore recommendation, we suggest it for those seeking a more secure and more secure hair-restoration device. We would also suggest this if you’re short on the budget. The bulky design and wires may produce slight inconveniences however if you’re willing to overlook it and accept it, then the iRestore might be the best option you can buy.