A set of full, voluminous, and healthy hair rewards you with many opportunities. You may receive compliments or be noticed for your hair alone! As we get older things are changing. When we face challenges that affect our hair, it could end up being subjected to thinning and, worse it could be balding. As you take a look at its state, you soon might realize that you’re way too to late.
What can you do to fix this? In addition to a change in your lifestyle, laser therapy is one of the best methods to make sure that your hair is healthy and full. There are a myriad of options to obtain. The iRestore Hair Growth System is one of the most popular options that provide the most effective laser hair treatment for a reasonable price However, did you realize the different similar devices that perform exactly the same way? Let’s find out now!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Fabricating Fringe’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of iRestore, you may still want to check out our article below.
Overview: The IRestore Laser Hair Growth System Which Is Better Irestore Vs Capillus
The iRestore Hair Growth System is a hair loss treatment device known to treat varying symptoms of baldness, resulting in faster hair regrowth. This FDA-cleared item comes with laser diodes and LED light which result in a safer non-invasive and pleasant experience for users. The red light emanating from within the headgear of the device is powerful enough to remove all signs of hair loss – the hair follicles that are thinned which cause this issue disappear of the scalp. In the process, they are replaced with healthier versions, leading the way to hair regrowth. The iRestore is just one of the numerous products which help to treat baldness in those who suffer from it with the low-level laser therapy process.
What is the Low-level Therapy?
Low-level laser therapy, or LLLT is a type of treatment that is commonly used to aid in reducing swelling and pain and speed up healing. It’s also widely for treating hair loss problems among individuals. Unlike similar methods that require surgery, LLLT is painless and non-toxic and reduces the underlying risks of dangerous side effects. It is recommended for those who suffer from androgenetic hair loss, which is usually caused by varying heart problems such as diabetes, prostate, and issues in men as well as PCOS and menopausal issues among women. It is also able to treat different forms of alopecia including one that’s caused due to chemotherapy.
The iRestore comes in two versions of the Essential price is $695 as well as the Professional priced at $1,195. Both have an LCD controller equipped with a timer of 25 minutes and an inbuilt security sensor that makes sure that the device is on only when it’s securely attached on the head. It’s pre-packed with an AC adapter that is 7 feet long, but you can buy an additional battery pack in case you wish to travel anywhere. The iRestore is recommended to be used every each day. Consistent usage will result in full hair regrowth within 4 to 6 months.
The Pros of the iRestore
- The iRestore is seen as less harmful as it comes complete with powerful red LED lights together with laser diodes.
- It features a handheld LED controller that allows you to switch on, begin the 25-minute timer, pause and shut off the power whenever you feel like it.
- The support band for the back and the soft pads that are strategically put inside the helmet help keep the device secured.
- The safety sensor on the device alerts you right away if the iRestore is misaligned from your head when you’re in the middle of laser treatment.
Pros and Cons of the iRestore
- Wires to wires connected to the iRestore device can be a hassle that you do not want to handle.
- The design itself isn’t as versatile – it’s better to utilize it when you’re at home or in an apartment.
- Results could take a time if you don’t try iRestore’s other hair care products designed to boost the growth of hair.
iRestore is vs. Theradome Pro LH800
The Theradome Pro LH800 is another popular device for hair growth with an additional edge over iRestore – that’s because it’s a wireless device that can be recharged anytime it’s low on battery. It’s not just the wireless capabilities that have been gaining attention as an effective hair loss solution. It’s also known for having an all-laser systemthat we’ll discuss in more detail in the near future. Two 20-minute sessions a week are sufficient to treat hair loss and restore follicles back to life and vigor within 6 to 12 months. The Theradome ProLH800 cost $995 and comes with a six-month money-back guarantee.
The Theradome and iRestore both have striking similarities when it comes to design is in the design department. Both devices have headgears that mimic the shape of motorcycle helmets and bike helmets. Although they might have distinctive marks and features that set each other apart including the power button on the Theradome as well as the security headband that is on the iRestore, both have foam padding inside to ensure that the head is safe and comfortable. Similar to the other as well, the former is highly praised for not only the convenience, but its incredible results.
The Theradome’s design of a helmet and its positive reception are similar to that of iRestore, however, the similarities end there. The thing that sets the former against the latter is that it’s an all-laser device – an affordable one and a very affordable one! To explain further, it comes with 80 low-level laser diodes, each one powerful enough to rejuvenate weakened and thinned hair follicles. This means that the duration of use is less than iRestore’s – instead of 25-minute sessions every two days it is only necessary to use the device for 20 minutes twice every week. As mentioned earlier, the Theradome has a wireless connection and is cordless. This means you wouldn’t get many issues from wiring alone! Which Is Better Irestore Vs Capillus
- Theradome’s customer service offering is reliable – no matter what issue or concern you may have they’ll address it right away to the very best of their ability.
- With the amount of features available and the price for is offered by the Pro LH80 is offered, it’s difficult to ignore the incredible results that are based on the consistent use.
- The headband isn’t just rechargeable and wireless. It’s also lightweight and easy to use. It can comfortably fit almost all head shape.
- It is durable and could last up to five years from the initial purchase.
- It is not certain that it will work for everyone because everyone lives in different environments with various personal circumstances and conditions.
- Design-wise, the helmet may not be ideal for outdoor use – like the iRestore is, you should use it at home or indoors.
- The trial time is shorter than iRestore’s by just six months.
iRestore and. Capillus One
Capillus is widely-acclaimed for its ease of use treatments for hair loss and its lasers that are portable take the meaning of the word ‘convenience’ to the maximum. They’re designed to look like regular caps! They are available in a range of versions and they’re available in a variety of colors. Capillus One is versatile, elegant, and suitable for those looking to appear stylish wherever they turn, all at just $999. With a rechargeable lithium-on battery that will last for up to a month, this FDA-cleared device takes just 6 minutes worth of treatment each day. Consistent use will result in an increase in twelve months.
Like the iRestorecap, the Capillus One cap has been tested and proved through clinical studies to determine its positive effects on patients suffering from androgenetic alopecia. Its laser diodes are medical-grade class II, which means that they are safe for use. It is not a risk to health, and the waves that emit are adequate to reenergize cells to their former splendor. For hair growth, the diodes in class II go through the skin and into the weakened follicles, boosting the blood flow and cell count to bring them and bring them back to full strength. Both the iRestore and Capillus are FDA-approved, so there’s no need to worry excessively.
The design and look of the Capillus are what make it distinctive and distinct from the iRestore by miles. Its cap-like shape is adaptable enough to allow anyone else to not even notice that you’re using it to combat hair loss issues. It’s a stark contrast to the iRestore’s overall design and, based on the appearance of it, you could consider that it’s better to use it at home. This doesn’t end at that point, as it’s also worth noting that the Capillus One’s count of diodes in lasers is higher than that of the iRestore or Theradome Pro’s 112 – it provides all-round laser treatments for your scalp within such a short time! Which Is Better Irestore Vs Capillus
- The design and appearance make this Capillus One (and other Capillus products) a huge leap ahead of the rest.
- It’s elegantly versatile it is a flexible device that can be used anywhere and highly practical for most of its users.
- Despite having a circumference less than an inch larger that The Thermadome and iRestore It fits comfortably over the majority of head designs.
- It’s not just the amount of diodes in a laser (112, to be exact) which gives the Capillus an enormous advantage as well as the broad all-around scalp coverage.
- The cost is of Capillus One maybe $4 higher than the Theradome , however both are higher in terms of cost. This isn’t ideal for people who are on a tight budget.
- The warranty protection offered for the product is much less compared to what the iRestore gives.
- Regarding public perception In terms of public reception, the Capillus could be perceived as a bit lackluster despite the appearance and the ease of use.
iRestore Vs. HairMax LaserBand Which Is Better Irestore Vs Capillus
Used by many who suffer from bald spots, thinning hairline receding HairMax’s LaserBand 82 from HairMax is created to correct moderate signs of hair loss. It’s made of a headband-like structure, made to be safe as well as flexible to be able to adjust to treat specific areas of the scalp easily. With the fastest treatment speed on our list being at 90 seconds, the recommended usage of 3 days a week should produce hair growth within 12-16 weeks. Its LaserBand 82 is priced at $799.
Similar to iRestore, it is similar to the HairMax LaserBand 82 is FDA-cleared. This may sound the same as being FDA-approved. However, don’t be fooled – FDA-approved items are typically safe-to-consume foods and drug medications. FDA-cleared products, on the contrary, are medical devices that carry low to moderate dangers. Both HairMax along with iRestore are laser hair-growth devices, and products that fall under this type are automatically considered FDA-cleared. Although they have different meanings, both the terms “FDA-approved” and “FDA-cleared” are synonymous with safety. In addition, HairMax and IRestore both use class II laser diodes but the similarities end here. Which Is Better Irestore Vs Capillus
The HairMax LaserBand is different many features that make it distinguish itself in comparison to the IRestore. Firstly, it comes as a headband wearable, with an inner comb to ensure that the laser beam is effectively absorbed into the scalp. A headband-like design may have a few advantages, but also certain cons. While it is possible to move the band to other areas of the scalp, other might be dissatisfied with how small the coverage is. In addition, since the iRestore has much less coverage, the LaserBand comes with 82 – powerful enough to regrow the follicles. And lastly, if you purchase it, you’ll also receive extra hair growth products as a bonus, something other products on this list don’t offer.
- The HairMax LaserBand’s product design allows users to enjoy effortless movements and convenient usage whenever and wherever.
- The use of products for hair growth such as shampoo conditioner serum, and other products, adds bonus benefits on the user’s end.
- For the price of $799 the 82-diode hair growth machine surely sounds like an incredible deal.
- Laser hair loss treatment instrument with the shortest period among other options on our list (90 seconds) The LaserBand is ideal for those who are likely to have busy schedules.
- Since it’s a hairband-type product, it may not provide the most comprehensive coverage when in comparison to the other three machines.
- Considering how it’s made and the amount of diodes it has been constructed into it, it’s not as flexible as the 42-diode counterpart.
- Like the other options available, as with the rest, HairMax LaserBand’s LLLT technology may not be appropriate for every person – most of them, however, not all.
Now that we’ve established all you must know about the iRestore as well as the other options we offer, such as The Theradome Pro LH80, the Capillus One, and the HairMax Laser Band, let us reveal who’s the most suitable user for every one of these laser hair treatment devices.
In the first instance, in the case of Theradome, we recommend if you are looking for a laser-only replacement to iRestore. Because it is well-established that all-laser therapy works best than with LED lights, we see it as a professional fixture in a hair care clinic or specialist’s office. Which Is Better Irestore Vs Capillus
The Capillus is a great option for those who are a frequent traveler or someone who is able to do everything without any issues. It’s possible to incorporate this as a fashion staple if you’re looking for a solution that doesn’t require you to stay at home all the time.
The HairMax headband device is great for treating certain areas of your scalp that are prone to losing hair or thin without having to worry about touching other areas. Based on the product design it’s possible you’ll want to consider this in case you’re looking for a quick fix.
Finally, with regard to the iRestore, we recommend it for anyone seeking a more secure and more secure hair-restoration device. We would also suggest this if you’re short on the budget. The wiring and the bulky appearance can cause minor discomfort, but if you’re willing to overlook it the iRestore could be the best option you can get.