A set of hair that is full, dense, and healthy hair rewards you with a variety of chances. You could be praised or even be noticed for your hair on its own! As we get older things are going to change. As we encounter challenges, your hair may end up being subjected to thinning and, worse it could be balding. And as you look at its condition, you will realize you’re late.
What are the best ways to address this? Other than a change in life style, laser hair treatment is one of the best options to make sure your hair stays full. There are many accessible methods that you can find. There are many options available. iRestore hair growth system is one of the most popular options that provide the best laser hair therapy for a reasonable price But did you know the different similar devices that perform just as well? Let’s find out now!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Fabricating Fringe’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of iRestore, you may still want to check out our article below.
Overview The iRestore laser hair growth system Why Is Laser Hair Removal Better Than Waxing
The iRestore Hair Growth System is a device for treating hair loss that is able to treat various signs of baldness with faster hair regrowth. This FDA-cleared item comes with laser diodes as well as LED lights which result in a safer, non-invasive, and more pleasant experience for users. The red light emanating from the headgear on the device is strong enough to remove all indicators of hair loss. the hair follicles with thin skin which cause this issue shed away from the scalp. This means that they are replaced by healthier versions, leading the way for hair regrowth. The iRestore is only one of the numerous products which help to treat baldness in those suffering from it by using a low-level laser process.
What’s Low-level Laser Therapy?
Low-level laser therapy, or LLLT is a type of medical procedure that can help reduce pain and swelling and speed up healing. It’s also a well-known procedure that is used to treat hair loss problems among individuals. Contrary to other methods that call for surgeries, LLLT is painless and non-toxic and lowers the risk of adverse negative side consequences. This treatment is advised for patients who suffer from androgenetic hair loss, which is usually caused by various heart issues such as diabetes, prostate, and issues in men as well as PCOS and menopause among women. It also treats other types of alopecia including one that’s caused as a result of chemotherapy.
The iRestore comes in two versions: the Essential, which costs $695 and the Professional priced at $1195. Both models come with an LCD controller equipped with a timer of 25 minutes and an integrated safety sensor that ensures the device is running only when it’s securely attached to the head. It’s already packed with a 7-foot AC adapter and you can purchase an additional battery pack should you need to move anyplace. The iRestore is suggested to be used once every each day. Consistent usage will result in full hair growth within 4 to 6 months.
The Pros of the iRestore
- The iRestore is considered to be safer since it comes complete with powerful red LED lights along with laser diodes.
- It features a handheld LED controller that allows you to switch on, begin the timer of 25 minutes, stop, or power off whenever you want to.
- The support band for the back and the soft pads located inside the helmet help keep the device secure.
- Its safety sensor is a must-have feature that lets you know right away when the iRestore is not aligned to your head while you’re still in the process of treatment with lasers.
Pros and Cons of IRestore iRestore
- Wires to wires that connect to the iRestore device can be a hassle that you do not want to manage.
- The design alone is not so versatile-looking – it’s much better to use it while you’re at home or in an your apartment.
- The results could take a time if you don’t try the other products from iRestore designed to boost the process of growing hair.
iRestore Vs. Theradome Pro LH800
The Theradome Pro LH800 is another popular device for hair growth known for having an extra edge over iRestore since it’s a wireless system you can recharge anytime it’s low on battery. It’s not just the cordless features that are making waves as an effective hair loss solution. It’s also known for an all-laser solution, which we’ll explain in detail soon. Two 20-minute sessions each week is enough to address hair loss and restore hair follicles to fullness and vitality within 6-12 months. The Theradome Pro LH800 is priced at $995. It comes with a 6-month money-back warranty.
The Theradome and iRestore have striking similarities as far as design is related. Both devices have headgears which resemble the form of a biker’s or motorcyclist’s helmet. Although they might have distinctive marks and features that distinguish them, namely the presence of buttons for power on Theradome and the safety headband on the iRestore, both have foam pads placed within to ensure that the head is safe and comfortable. Like the latter, the former is also well-received for not just the convenience, but its amazing outcomes.
The Theradome’s helmet-like product design and its favorable reviews is similar to that of iRestore’s however, these similarities stop here. What sets it distinct from the other is the fact that it’s a laser-only device – an affordable one in fact! To explain further, it comes with 80 low-level laser diodes, each of them powerful enough to repair hair follicles that are thinned and weak. This means that the duration of use is shorter than iRestore’s of 25-minute sessions every other day, you would only need to make use of the device for 20 minutes two times per week. As we mentioned, the Theradome can be used wirelessly and is cordless. It means that you won’t experience many issues from wiring by itself! Why Is Laser Hair Removal Better Than Waxing
- Theradome’s customer support is solid – whatever problem or concern that you have they’ll address it right away to the best of their abilities.
- Considering the number of features and the cost that the Pro LH80 is offered, it’s difficult to ignore the incredible results that are based on the consistent use.
- The headgear is not just rechargeable and wireless. It’s also light and simple to use. It will fit comfortably on nearly all head shape.
- It is durable and can last even over five years since the first purchase.
- It is not guaranteed to work on others because everyone lives in different scenarios with different personal circumstances or conditions.
- Design-wise, the helmet may not look very ideal for an outdoor setting – similar to the iRestore, it’s best to make use of it at the home or indoors.
- The trial duration is shorter than iRestore’s by just six months.
iRestore vs. Capillus One
Capillus is a well-known brand for its ease of use treatments for hair loss and its lasers that are portable enhance the meaning of the word ‘convenience’ to the maximum. They’re designed to look like regular caps! They are available in a range of styles, as well as the Capillus One is versatile, discreet, and ideal for those looking to appear stylish wherever they go, and all at just $999. With a rechargeable Li-on battery that lasts for a month, this FDA-cleared system only takes six minutes of treatment every day. The consistent use of the system will result in growth within twelve months.
Like the iRestore, the Capillus One cap has been tried and proven, having undergone clinical studies to see its positive effects on those who have suffered from androgenetic alopecia. The diodes used in the cap are medical grade class II, which means that they are safe to use. It does not cause any harm and the waves it emits are decent enough to reinvigorate cells back to their previous glory. For hair regrowth, the diodes in class II go through the skin and enter the weakened follicles, boosting the flow of blood and cells to regrow them back to life. Both the iRestore Capillus and iRestore Capillus are FDA-cleared, so there’s no need to worry too much.
The design and look of the Capillus are what make it unique and cleverly different from the iRestore by a mile. Its cap-like structure is versatile enough that people will not be aware that you’re using it to treat hair loss problems. This is an enormous contrast to the iRestore’s overall design as well as its appearance. it, you could consider that it’s better to keep it at home. This doesn’t end there, as the Capillus One’s number of laser diodes is bigger than the iRestore’s or the Theradome Pro’s at 112 – you get all-around laser treatment around your scalp in such a brief treatment time! Why Is Laser Hair Removal Better Than Waxing
- The appearance and design make Capillus One Capillus One (and other Capillus products) an incredible advantage over the other products.
- It’s elegantly versatile, flexible at any place and extremely convenient for the majority of its customers.
- Despite having a circumference less than an inch larger in comparison to the Thermadome and iRestore the iRestore fits perfectly to most head shapes.
- It’s not just the number of diodes in a laser (112 in total) that gives the Capillus an enormous advantage and also the extensive all-around scalp coverage.
- The cost is of Capillus One maybe $4 higher than the Theradome , however both are higher in terms of price. This isn’t ideal for those who are budget-conscious.
- The warranty coverage provided to the device is much smaller than what iRestore provides.
- In terms of public reception, the Capillus might appear a bit lackluster despite the design and convenience.
iRestore Vs. HairMax LaserBand Why Is Laser Hair Removal Better Than Waxing
Many suffer from bald spots, thinning hairline receding The LaserBand 82 from HairMax is designed to fix mild signs of loss of hair. It’s made of a headband like structure optimized to be secure as well as flexible to be able to adjust to and treat specific parts of the scalp easily. With the fastest treatment speed we have listed at 90 seconds, the recommended usage of 3 days a week should result in hair growth within 12-16 weeks. Its LaserBand 82 is priced at $799.
Like iRestore, it is similar to the HairMax LaserBand 82 is FDA-cleared. It may be referred to as being FDA-approved. But make no mistake – FDA-approved products mainly refer to safe-to-consume foods and drug medications. FDA-cleared products, on other hand, refer to medical devices that pose moderate to low dangers. Both the HairMax as well as iRestore are laser hair growth devices, and products that fall within this category are automatically considered FDA-cleared. Although they have different meanings, both ‘FDA-approved’ and ‘FDA-cleared’ are synonymous with security. Additionally, the HairMax and iRestore both make use of the class II diodes of lasers, however, the similarities end here. Why Is Laser Hair Removal Better Than Waxing
It is the HairMax LaserBand is different many features that make it stand out from the iRestore. It is, for one, a wearable headband, complete with an inner comb to ensure that the laser is efficiently penetrated onto the scalp. A headband-like design can have its pros, as well as certain cons. While you get to transfer the band to other parts of your scalp, some might be dissatisfied with how small the coverage is. Second, as the iRestore has much less than the LaserBand, the LaserBand has the 82 that are powerful enough to regrow the hair follicles. Also, if you purchase it, you’ll also get extra hair growth products as an extra, something that other options on this list don’t have.
- The HairMax LaserBand’s design provides users with effortless movements , and convenient use anytime and wherever.
- The inclusion of hair growth products which include shampoo, conditioner serum, and other products will provide additional benefits on the user’s end.
- For $799 the 82-diode hair growth machine surely sounds like something worth a look.
- Laser hair loss treatment device with the shortest time-span among the other tools in our selection (90 seconds), the LaserBand is ideal for those who have extremely busy schedules.
- As a hairband-type item however, it might not give the most comprehensive coverage when compared to the other three models.
- When you consider the way it was made and the number of diodes that have been built in, it’s certainly not as flexibly pliable as its 42-diode version.
- Like the other options available, the HairMax LaserBand’s LLLT technology might not be suitable for every person – most of them, but certainly not all.
We’ve now established everything you should know about iRestore and also our other alternatives, including The Theradome Pro LH80, the Capillus One, and the HairMax Laser Band, we’ll reveal who’s the most suitable user for each of the four laser hair growth treatments.
In the first instance, in the case of Theradome, we recommend if you are looking for a laser-only replacement to iRestore. As it’s been proven that laser therapy with full-length lasers works best than with LED light sources, we consider it as a high-end fixture within a hair-care specialist’s or doctor’s clinic. Why Is Laser Hair Removal Better Than Waxing
The Capillus is an ideal option for those who are a frequent traveler or an outgoing person who gets to accomplish everything without problems. It’s possible to include this as a style staple if you’re searching for a style that does not require you to be in the house all day.
The HairMax headband device is great for treating specific parts of the scalp that are at risk of loss of hair or thinness without worrying about touching or touching the other parts. Based on the style of the product it’s possible you’ll want to try this too when you’re in search of an easy solution.
Finally, with regard to the iRestore recommendation, we suggest it for anyone searching for a safer, more risk-free hair-restoration device. We also recommend this especially when you’re on a tight budget. The wires and bulky design could cause some minor inconveniences, but if you’re willing to put up with it and accept it, then the iRestore might be the best option you can buy.